Melt…Melt wizard.
溶掉…这巫师
What do you want to melt him with?
你想用什么来熔掉他?
Josh! What do you think I want to melt him with?
佐殊 你认为我会用什么?
I told you to take out the garbage! Just a second!
拿垃圾出去 等一等
Throw thermal…
抛热能…
Josh! Didn’t you hear what your mother said? One minute!
你听到你♥妈♥的♥话吗? 等一等
Joshua Baskin!
佐殊?柏士健
Your hesitancy has cost you dearly
你因迟疑导致重大损失
The wizard, sensing your apprehension…
巫师感知你的意图
unleashes a fatal bolt from the ice scepter.
发放出冰雾
With luck you will thaw in several million years
运气好的话 你几百万年后便能溶化
Great
好极!
Come on, Josh. It’s starting to stink up the place.
快点 垃圾都发臭了
快点 垃圾都发臭了
主演:汤姆?汉克斯
Come on, Josh. It’s starting to stink up the place.
快点 垃圾都发臭了
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了…
Take the garbage out.
每天都叫我倒垃圾
Every day, take the garbage out. There!
每天都叫我倒垃圾
Every day, take the garbage out. There!
每天都叫我倒垃圾
The teams are being led into the field, and the crowds are going crazy! Yeah! Yeah!
球队陆续进场 观众陷于疯狂
球队陆续进场 观众陷于疯狂
伊丽莎白?博金斯
The teams are being led into the field, and the crowds are going crazy! Yeah! Yeah!
球队陆续进场 观众陷于疯狂
And wait a minute. It’s the Yankees’ star pitcher coming out of the bullpen.
等等 洋格队明星投手终于上场…
等等 洋格队明星投手终于上场…
罗伯特?洛基亚
看看他! 观众群起欢呼大叫
罗伯特?洛基亚
Look at him! And the crowds are cheering. They’re going crazy!
看看他! 观众群起欢呼大叫
They’re screaming! Is Billy there? Okay. In the back.
比利在吗? 在后面
Rick Rhoden is on the mound for the Yankees.
劳顿站在投手位置
He looks into the catcher’s mitt, shakes off the first signal…
看 捕手垒板 挑选了
takes the turn.
变化球的信♥号♥♥
He wipes the sweat off his brow, leans back and fires.
他擦掉眉上的汗珠 身子一仰投球出去
Yeah! Good-bye, Mr. Spalding!
再见了 击球手
这里 等等
约翰?哈德
Here, here. Wait.
这里 等等
Got it, need it, need it, got it.
已有 没有 没有 已有
已有 没有 没有 已有
杰雷德?鲁舒顿
You ever go by Simpson’s desk when she’s grading papers or somethin’?
你有没有在老师改试♥卷♥时走过她身边?
She leaned over, you can see right down her shirt.
她俯前时 可以看见里面
No. Swear to God.
不会吧 我发誓
Bra? No, no. She’s got oneof those undershirt things.
胸罩? 不对 她穿一件套的内衣
So if you get real close to the board…
只要走近看
you can see all the way down to her flowers.
可以一直看到内♥裤♥
Yeah. Give me your gum.
给我一片口香糖
Need it, got it, got it, need it.
要 已有 已有 要的
Give me a dollar! Give me… Oh, my God. It’s Cynthia.
给我一元吧 天 是仙弗亚
How did a geek like Freddie Benson get a sister like that?
佛迪怎会有这样美的姐姐?
Beats me.
我也不知
I mean, imagine having a boyfriend like that. Hi, Josh.
想象一下有这样一位男友 你好,佐殊
Oh, my God. It’s Billy.
天啊 是比利
Don’t start.
别开始
He says hi!
他也跟你问好
Come on, Miss Cheapo. A quarter! A quarter. Unbelievable!
投币 投币 难以置信
God. She likes you. I know she likes you. I’ll find out, okay?
她喜欢你 我知她喜欢你 我帮你查清楚
吃完晚饭打电♥话♥给我
彭尼?马绍尔
Don’t forget to call me after supper.
吃完晚饭打电♥话♥给我
Remember about Cynthia. Don’t worry!
要记得仙弗亚的事 不用担心
I’m as interested as you are.
我跟你一样感兴趣
This isn’t fair.
这不公平
Buddy, we’ve been talkin’ about this for months.
我们谈这件事谈了几个月了
You knew this was gonna happen when Rachel got older.
你知道等苇曹长大一点就会发生的
Why can’t she stay in your room? Because
为何不能在你们房♥间里 因为
Bein’ part of a family means sharing responsibilities.
作为家庭的一员 有责任分担责任
Great. But do I have to share my room?
那为何是要在我房♥间里
I’m a person. I am not your maid.
我是一个人 不是你们的保姆
Can any of you appreciate that?
你们明白吗?
You waltz in here like it’s some kind of a resort
你们在这里就像是度假一样
lounging around, waiting for your dinner to be cooked…
悠闲 等着吃饭
your clothes to be ironed
等着别人给你烫衣服
What about me, huh? Have you ever once thought about how I feel?
我呢? 你们有没有想过我的感受?
Do you know what it’s like to work eight hours and come home to this?
每天工作八小时 回到家里还要这样
Every single day?
每天如此
None of you ever offer to help me!
从没有人帮助我!
Why?
为什么?
I can’t do it alone anymore.
我一个人再也做不到了
Just can’t.
做不到
And if you tell them anything that goes on in this room…
如果你把房♥间里发生的事说出去
well, you’ll be sorry.
你会后悔的
So, will you tell me?
快告诉我
You’re in. What do you mean, I’m in?
你真好运 什么意思?
Cynthia Benson. What about her?
仙弗亚.宾森 她怎么样?
You ready for this? She doesn’t like Barry anymore.
你准备好了吗? 她不再喜欢巴里
So? So what do you mean, “so”? That’s it. She’s available.
那又怎么样? 你还要多问?这表示她可接受你追求
Billy, it doesn’t mean… Josh.
比利 这不表示… 佐殊
Hey, it’s after midnight.
已经过了十二点
Now, say good night to Billy. Good night, Billy. I gotta go.
跟比利说晚安吧 晚安 比利 我要挂了
Good night, Mrs. Baskin!
晚安 柏士健太太
Sweet dreams.
祝你做个美梦
All right.

One dollar. Come on, kid.
一块钱 来
Watch this. Need some help with the hammer?
看看 需要帮忙吗?
Okay. I’m ready. Here I go. Here I go.
我准备好了 来
I get one more try. One more try.
还有一次
Okay, honey. Big smile. Big smile.
笑一笑
Go! Go! Go! Good. Good.
来 好
Oh, “wimpy”! Better luck next time.
不大力 下次好运
Let me get one more try? Please? Come on! I can’t live with “wimpy.”
再让我试一次吧 我会很大力的
Mommy! Make it stop!
妈妈 停下
You sure you want to go on this thing, son?
你真的要试这个?
Yeah. No, no. I don’t know about this one, Bob.
是! 不 这游戏好像不刺♥激♥
No, this looks too scary. It’s okay.
很恐怖的 没关系
Oh, my God. See? I told you.
天 看 我早说
He doesn’t want to go on it.
他不想玩
Son, you don’t have to go on this thing if you don’t feel like it.
你不喜欢可以不去
No, no. It’s just that l…I want to go on myself.
不是…只是我…我想自己上去
You do? Yeah.
真的? 是
I think it’s something…Yeah, I think it’s something I should do.
我认为…我认为我该这么做
Great. Why don’t we meet you at the Ferris wheel?
我们在摩天轮那儿等你
Half hour.
半个小时
Excuse me.
借过
Hey! What are you doing? Come on, man.
你干吗啊?
Watch it.
小心点
Sal threw up on the other ride.
扔到另一边了
It was disgusting.
太恶心了
Josh?
佐殊
Oh. Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Have you been on this before?
你有坐过吗?
This? Yeah.
这个? 是
Yes. Is it scary?
坐过 很可怕吗?
Yes. Are you here alone?
是! 你一个人来吗?
Yes.

Look. Aren’t those your parents?
看!那不是你父母吗?
Where? Right over there.
在哪里? 就在那边
Honey! Smile!
笑一笑!
Why, yes.
对!
Hey, who’s this? This is Josh Baskin.
他是谁? 这是佐殊
How you doin’? This is Derek.
你好! 他是戴域
He drives. Next.
他负责驾驶 下一位
Go ahead. Yo, next!
你先去 下一位,你
Go ahead. Yo, next!
你先去 下一位,你
Whoa! Read this sign.
看这个牌子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!