“You must be at least this big to ride this ride.” What? Oh.
身高过此才能坐 什么?
Hey, I don’t make the rules, kid.
不是我规定的
Next!
下一位
Well, it’s a stupid rule.
唉 真是条扯淡的规矩
Look, why don’t you try the Kiddie Whip?
看你不如去坐摩天轮吧
Yeah, it’s about time. You. You.
现在是时候 下一位
See you, Josh. No problem. Step up.
再见 佐殊 没问题,上来
Hey, watch it, kid! Hey. Come on, you guys. Let’s go.
小心点 来吧
“Drop 25 cents here.”
投二十五分
Come on!
来吧
Work! Work!
来吧 来吧
Neat!
好极了
Make my wish. Right.
要我许愿 好吧
I wish I were big.
我希望长大
“Your wish is granted.”
你的愿望已被批准
Somebody’s gonna get you!
快抓到你了
Come on. Go! Come on!

What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Oh, no. Oh, no, no.
哦 不
No.

Honey, you’ll wake up your brother.
宝贝 你会吵醒你哥
Come on. Come on. You sleep with us.
别哭…你和我们一起睡
Easy, doggie! Easy! Don’t make me do it.
别冲动 狗狗 别逼我
I’m only part-time. Sorry.
我只是兼♥职♥ 抱歉
Josh!
佐殊
Josh!
佐殊
Josh! What?
佐殊 什么事?
It’s 7:30. Are you up?
七点半了 你起床了吗?
Come on, sleepyhead! You’re gonna miss the bus, and I can’t drive you today.
快点 懒鬼! 你赶不上巴士我也不送你
What does he do in his sleep?
他睡觉时做什么?
Honey? I put out some clean clothes.
亲爱的! 我给你拿了些干净衣服
Bring down your dungarees and stuff for the laundry, okay?
把脏衣服拿下来洗 好吗?
Okay. You getting a cold, Josh?
好的! 你是否感冒了?
No. Fine.
不,我很好
He’s got a cold.
他感冒了
Now Rachel’s gonna get a cold, I’m gonna get a cold,his father’s gonna get a cold.
苇曹会被傅染 我也会 他爹也会
Oh, my God.
天!
天!
“你的愿望已被批准”
Oh, my God.
天!
Breakfast is ready, Josh. Be right there!
早餐准备好了 佐殊 立刻便来
Josh! Hurry up! Your eggs are getting cold.
快点 蛋快冷了
Hold this. Hold this. Good. Now, can you keep it a secret?
拿着 你能保守秘密么?
Yeah. Keep it a secret.
要保守秘密
Bring down Rachel with you, all right?
抱苇曹下来吧 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Oh, yeah. Shh, shh, shh. Quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet.
对 就这样 静一点
You want orange juice or…
你要橙汁还是…
What about your breakfast?
你不吃早餐了吗?
Don’t. Please, don’t! Don’t! Please! Oh, I’m sorry. Sorry.
求求你 不要 对不起!
It’s me.
是我呀
It’s Josh. Mom! Mom. Stop it! Oh, God!
我是佐殊 妈 不要!不要
I made a wish last night. Oh, please, stop!
昨晚我许了愿 别过来
I turned into a grownup. I made this wish on the machine. Go away!
我变成了大人 我向那机器许愿 走开
It turned me into a grownup. Last night at the carnival. No! No!
我被变成大人 是昨晚的园游会的时候 不! 不要!
My birthday’s November 3. Mom, I got a “B” on my history test.
我的生日是11月3日 历史考了B
Here, take the purse. You can have anything that’s in it! Go away!
钱包给你,通通拿去 走开!
M…M…M…My baseball team is called the Dukes!
我…的棒球队叫公爵队
Uh, I made this for you. Who are you calling?
我替你做这个 你打电♥话♥给谁?
I have a birthmark behind my left knee!
我左膝后有个胎记
You bastard. What did you do to my son? I am your son, Mom.
混♥蛋♥ 你把我儿子怎样了? 我便是你儿子呀!妈
Where is my child? Where is my son? Oh, Ma! Ma! Ma!
我孩子在哪里? 我儿子在哪里? 妈!妈!
Police!
警♥察♥!
Hands up!
抬起手
Hands up on defense!
抬起手防守
Come on! All the way. All the way.
快 这里
It’s all yours! All right, stop!
自己来 好 停下
I’m open! Here! I’m open!
我这里空了
Shoot it! Yeah!
快投
Gentlemen, this period is over. -You stink, Kopecki!
各位 下课了 比利 你太差了
Get back to the locker rooms and get on to your next class. Billy, you stink!
快回更衣室 去准备下一节课 比利,你太差了
Wash shirts and shorts.
洗好衬衫和短裤
Billy, do us both a favor.
比利 帮我们一个忙
Put the balls in the equipment closet and you practice your layup.
放好球 多练习上篮
Horowitz, pick up that shirt or I’ll make you eat it. It stinks!
穿好衣服 不然我给你好看
Let’s go, gentlemen. Hey, let’s go now.
走 快走
Billy. Yeah?
比利 什么?
What? It’s me.
什么事? 是我
It’s Josh. Coach Barnes!
佐殊 班尼斯教练…
No! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Coach Barnes!
不要 等等 班尼斯教练
Billy, shut up! I’m your best friend! Please, you gotta believe me.
住嘴! 我是你的好朋友 你一定要相信我
Don’t hurt me. I’ll prove it to you. Billy, please!
别伤害我 我可以向你证明 比利 求求你
Look, I’m not gonna hurt you! Help! Help!
我不会伤害你 救命
Goddamn it, Billy Francis Kopecki!
他妈的 比利你听ue2e5
Look, I know I don’t look like myself, okay?
我知我样子变了
But something really strange happened, and I’m really scared! I need your help!
有些怪事发生了 我好害怕 要你帮忙
You’re my best friend! I can prove it to you.
你是我最好的朋友 我可以证明
Josh?
佐殊
You look terrible.
你看来很可怕
I know.
我知道
He had on a blue, uh, sweatshirt with a hood on it…
他穿着蓝色运动服 后面有帽子
that said “Giants” across the front.
前面写着 “巨人”
He-He ran in here. He ran into the kitchen.
他跑了进来 跑进厨房♥
He followed me a…around that pillar there…
他追着我围着柱子转
and when I got into the kitchen, he turned around and he pulled down his pants…
我走进厨房♥ 他就脱下裤子
and he exposed his heinie.
让我看他的屁♥股♥
I…I can’t. I can’t.
我受不了
I was in the house making gravy, and I heard this commotion.
我当时在家里煮肉汤 听到很吵的声音
That’s right. We’re at the scene right now.
没错 我们看在现场
We’ve talked to the mother. She’s pretty hysterical.
母亲现在情绪很不稳定
She’s not making any sense at all.
说出来的不合常理
There’s no ransom note, no prints. There’s no nothin;
没有要求赎款 也没有指纹
I’ll tell you what…file a report, be on the safe side.
这样好了 继续做报告 以策安全
Shut up! Bet he ran away.
闭嘴 我估计他离家出走
Wish I could. Want me to pack your bags?
我也想 要我帮你收拾行李吗?
It’s me.
是我
You couldn’t wish for a million dollars?
你干吗不许愿希望有一百万呢?
Take that off. Don’t worry. I got it all figured out.
脱掉 别担心 我会搞定
Go to the city, lay low for a couple days…
我们进城 你先躲起来
find that Zoltar thing, make your wish.
找出那许愿机 再许个愿
You’ll be home by Thursday.
星期四你便可以回家
It grew all over.
我已经长大了
Why can’t I just tell them what happened?
为何不能告诉他们真♥相♥?
You did, and your mom tried to kill you.
你这么做了 而妈妈正想杀了你
I’m gonna get in one awful lot of trouble because of this.
我会因为这个搞得一团糟的
They’ll probably be so happy to see you, you’ll probably get a new bike out of it.
他们可能会很高兴看到你 你也可能会因此得到一辆新单车
Come on. Let’s get going.
我们走吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Thanks.
谢谢
She’s a problem.
她有问题
This is the time of day when she gets cranky and she cries.
她现在这个时候很容易暴躁
She does it every day.
她每天都这样
I’m not supposed to go to New York without my folks.
没父母带 我不能去纽约
You’ll be all right. Here.
没事的 拿去
Where did you get that? My father’s sock drawer.
你从哪里拿来的? 我爸的抽屉
You stole it? It’s his emergency fund.
你偷的? 是他的紧急用钱
Fine! Fine. Fine.
好 好 好
Kill the bitch. Kill her with a knife.
杀死那个妓♥女♥ 杀了她 用刀吧
Kill the bitch. Kill her with a knife.
杀死那个妓♥女♥ 杀了她 用刀吧
Put it in. Bitch! Kill the bitch!
杀了她 臭妓♥女♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!