这是冰激凌 吃吧
It’s ice cream. You eat it.
很好吃
It’s good.
冰吗
La glace?
管它的 吃就是了
Whatever, just eat it.
大家看 他吃了那头猪
All behold, he ate the pig.
所以这证明他是个瑞格猪
Thus proving that he’s a Ziggy Piggy,
瑞格猪 瑞格猪
Ziggy Piggy, Ziggy Piggy.
那是什么
What’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-该死 -天啊
– Shit! – Whoa!
奥地利 维也纳
1901年
我们现在降落到哪里了
Where’d we land now?
老兄 那是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
Dude, it’s Sigmund Freud.
我们还剩多长时间
How much time have we got left?
很多时间 为什么这么问
Tons! Why?
额外加分 老兄
Extra credit, dude!
你好 西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
How’s it going, Freud dude?
这一定是在做梦
这是干什么
Was, was ist das?
放开我 你们要干什么
Let go of me. What are you doing?
德国 卡塞尔
1810年
放开我 放开我
Lass mich los! Lass mich los!
快来 苏格”瑞”底
Come on, So-crates.
出什么事了
Was… Was wie geht?
施坦威钢琴
法国 奥尔良
1429年
欢迎加入 圣女贞德女士
Welcome aboard, Ms. Joan of Arc.
我叫泰德 这是比尔
My name’s Ted, and this is Bill.
外♥蒙♥古
1209年
想来块奶油夹心蛋糕吗 成吉思汗
Want a Twinkie, Genghis Khan?
说 “请给我”
Say “please.”
快 伙计们 抓住他
Come on, guys! Jump him!
白宫
1863年
糖果快递
Candygram.
请问有何贵…
Yes, what can l…
我们时间充裕 但我们没地方了
We’ve got plenty of time, but we don’t have any more room left.
-泰德 我们失控了 -什么
– Ted, we’re outta control. – What?
下一站我们得弄清
The next place we stop we gotta try and figure out
电♥话♥亭到底出了什么问题
what’s wrong with the booth.
比尔 我想我知道出了什么问题
Bill, I think I got an idea what’s wrong.
什么问题
What?
天线坏了
The antenna’s broken.
太棒了
Yeah! All right.
等一下
Attends.
该死 该死 该死 该死
快点 我们甩了他
Come on, let’s ditch him.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Attends. Attends. Attends. Attends.
请让我过一下 先生
Exdusez-moi, Monsieur.
稍等 别着急 伙计
Hold on there. Not so fast, buddy.
-伙计 -你还没付钱
– Buddy? – You ain’t paid yet.
-还要付钱 -要付钱
– Pay? – Pay.
保龄球馆
别让我再在这里见到你 快滚
I don’t want to see you around here anymore! Beat it!
快滚 伙计
Beat it, buddy!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
迪肯
Deacon!
加利福尼亚州 圣迪马斯
公元前一百万年
这是一点心意 让这个史前休憩小站
Here is a treat to make a minor prehistoric pit stop
巧克力布丁
稍微让人舒服点
a bit more enjoyable.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Thanks, guys.
我真希望这样有用
I sure hope this works.
拯救人类
我觉得修好了 老兄
I think it’s working, dude.
再走远一点
Just a little farther…
但愿如此
…I hope!
快看 那是我们
Hey! That’s us.
我们回到圣迪马斯了
We’re back in San Dimas.
是的 不过现在不是现在 而是昨晚
Yeah, only now it’s not now. It’s last night.
-老兄 -怎么了
– Dude. – What?
我们去和自己说话吧
Let’s go talk to ourselves.
棒呆了
Excellent.
不过我们说些什么呢
What do we say anyways?
我不知道 我们去试试看
I don’t know. Let’s go find out.
69 老兄
Sixty-nine, dudes!
听着 我们得走了
Look dudes, we’ve gotta go.
鲁弗斯
Rufus!
好好听这家伙的话 鲁弗斯 他很在行
Listen to this dude Rufus, he knows what he’s talking about.
没错 还有泰德 代我向公主们问好
Right. Oh, and Ted, give my love to the princesses.
-谁 -你一会就知道了
– Who? – You’ll see.
先生们 一切都好吗
Gentlemen, is everything all right?
还好 但为什么我们拨通圣迪马斯的号♥码
Yeah, except how come the number we dialed for San Dimas
把我们带到了现在而不是明天 鲁弗斯
brought us here instead of to tomorrow, Rufus?
因为现在的圣迪马斯就是明天 威廉
Because in San Dimas it is tomorrow, William.
你必须再往上拨一个号♥码
You have to dial one number higher.
没错 谢了 鲁弗斯
Oh, yeah. Thanks Rufus.
你们最好抓紧 没剩多少时间了
And you better hurry, because you don’t have much time.
你什么意思 鲁弗斯 我们还剩十个小时呢
What do you mean, Rufus? We got ten hours left.
你们只有两个小时了
You got two hours.
泰德 你又忘记给表上发条了
Ted, you forgot to wind your watch again.
甚至在你提醒自己不要忘记之后
Even after you reminded yourself not to.
我最好再提醒自己一次
Well, I better remind myself again.
泰德 别忘记给表上发条
Ted, don’t forget to wind your watch!
谢谢 鲁弗斯
Thanks, Rufus.
回见 比尔和泰德
Catch ya later, Bill and Ted.
我这次明白那些话的意思了
That conversation made more sense this time.
泰德 你太高了 哥们
Ted, you’re too tall, man.
太好了 我们成功了吧
Great, we made it! Huh?
这位小姐是谁 她很漂亮
Who’s the señorita? She’s cute.
这是他妈妈 老兄
It’s his mom, dude.
-你们好 -你好米茜 我是说 妈妈
-Hi, guys. – Hi, Missy. I mean Mom.
普雷斯顿夫人 我们想向你介绍几个朋友
Uh, Mrs. Preston, we’d like you to meet some of our friends.
没错 这是戴夫·贝多芬
Yeah, this is, uh, Dave Beethoven.
女士 您太美了
Sie sind so schön, Madam.
还有圣女玛克辛 这是米茜
And, uh… Maxine of Arc. Missy.
赫尔曼小子
Herman the Kid.
鲍勃·成吉思汗
Bob Genghis Khan.
-苏格”瑞”底·约翰逊 -幸会
– So-crates Johnson. – Hi.
丹尼斯·弗洛伊德 还有
Dennis Freud and, uh…
亚伯拉罕·林肯
…Abraham Lincoln.
很高兴见到你们
Well, it’s nice to meet you all.
冰箱里有汽水
There are sodas in the fridge.
妈妈 你能载我们去个地方吗
Mom, can you give us a ride someplace?
比尔 我哪儿都不带你们去 除非你把家务做完
Bill, I’m not taking you anywhere until you do your chores.
做完了
Done!
这是圣迪马斯购物中心
This is the San Dimas Mall.
也是当代人闲逛消遣的场所
And this is where people of today’s world hang out.
各位 迈出扶梯时注意脚下
All right, everybody, watch your step getting off.
贝多芬 你注意别被卷进去
Beethoven, make sure you don’t get sucked under.
大家集♥合♥ 记住身边的兄弟
Everybody get together, remember who your buddy is.
苏格”瑞”底 小心你的长袍 老兄
So-crates, watch out for your robe, dude.
跟我来
OK, follow me.
这里既是百老汇大街 也是西尔斯百货
You’ve got your Broadway down here, and got your Sears over here.
我们社会的分层
The stratification of our society
和玛丽·安托瓦内特时期很像
is much like Marie Antoinette’s.
法王路易十六的老婆 玛丽艳后
少数人拥有一切 而多数人
The few possess much, while the masses
除了电视机一无所有
possess little but their television sets.
这种两极分化引发了革命
This dichotomy led to a revolution
安托瓦内特和她的丈夫也于革命中被斩首
in which Antoinette and her husband were beheaded.
当今 领导者会被弹劾 而非斩首
Today, leaders are impeached rather than beheaded.
尽管如此 在她的时代
Still, while in her day,
玛丽·安托瓦内特说 “让他们吃蛋糕”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!