we, your forefathers,
开启了一次最激动人心的冒险
were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure.
全拜我们的新朋友所赐
Conceived by our new friends…
比尔
…Bill…
和泰德
…and Ted.
这两位伟大的先生
These two great gentlemen
专心投身于一个任务
are dedicated to a proposition
在我所处的时代真实无比
which was true in my time,
在现今依旧真实
just as it’s true today.
善待彼此
Be excellent to each other…
以及 玩得愉快 兄弟
…and… party on, dudes!
-不… -是吧
– No… – Way!
谢谢 圣迪马斯高中
Thank you, San Dimas High!
再来一场 再来一场
We want more! We want more!
人物介绍
Intro.
比尔·S·普雷斯顿先生
I’m Bill S. Preston, Esquire.
-比尔 -怎么了 泰德
– Bill? – What’s up, Ted?
我们穿越了时空
We traveled through time.
我们见到了很多伟人
I mean, we met lots of great leaders,
还在历史报告上得了A+
and we got an A-plus on our history report…
但瞧瞧我们 什么也没改变
…but look at us, nothing’s different.
也许我们该去请艾迪·范·海伦了
Maybe it’s time we get Eddie Van Halen.
也许我们该学习怎么弹吉他
Maybe we should start learning how to play.
也许你说得对 泰德
Maybe you’re right, Ted.
又见面了 我优秀的朋友们
Hello, again, my excellent friends.
恭喜你们通过了历史报告
Congratulations on passing your history report.
鲁弗斯
Rufus.
宝贝们
The babes!
我们在全英格兰找你们来着
We looked all over England for you.
你们是从哪得到这么酷的衣服
Where’d you get those savory clothes?
鲁弗斯带我们去了一个叫商场的地方
Rufus introduced us to a place called the mall.
还有一种叫信♥用♥卡♥的东西
And something called credit cards.
我带她们离开了英格兰
I got them out of England
就在她们要嫁给丑陋的皇室成员之前
just before they had to marry those royal ugly dudes.
干得漂亮 鲁弗斯
Way to go Rufus.
我们要怎么感谢你呢 鲁弗斯
How can we ever thank you, Rufus?
你们可以给我的孩子们签个名
Well, you can start by signing this for my kids.
为什么
Why?
他们是你们的大粉丝
They’re big fans of yours.
-什么 -大家都是
– What? – Everyone is.
怀尔德-史泰林的音乐
Wyld Stallyns’ music
后来成为了我们整个社会的基础
has become the foundation of our whole society.
怀尔德-史泰林
不会吧
No way.
千真万确
Yes way.
事实上 我想你们去过那了
ln fact, I believe you were there.
就是有大圆顶的未来式建筑
That futuristic place with the domes?
还有超酷的音乐
And the totally excellent music.
那里的人简直崇拜我们 鲁弗斯
They totally worshipped us there, Rufus.
我知道
I know.
所以我被派来
That’s why I was sent to
确保你们通过历史报告
make sure you passed your history report.
如果你们分道扬镳了
If you guys were separated it
那我们的生活就有大♥麻♥烦了
would have been disastrous for life as we know it.
你瞧
You see,
最终你们的音乐将帮助世界摆脱战争和贫穷
eventually your music will help put an end to war and poverty.
它将使行星排列整齐 使宇宙和谐统一
It will align the planets and bring them into universal harmony,
使得各种生命形式进行有意义的交流
allowing meaningful contact with all forms of life,
从外星生命到普通家养宠物
from extraterrestrial beings to common household pets.
而且 非常适合跳舞
And… it’s excellent for dancing.
不如你们也让女士们一起签名吧
Why don’t you have the ladies sign as well, would you please?
-毕竟 她们也是乐队的成员 -真的吗
– After all, they are in the band. – They are?
-好极了 -好极了
– Excellent. – Excellent.
你要去哪 鲁弗斯
Where are you going, Rufus?
我给你们准备了惊喜
I got a surprise for you.

Here.
这是为了帮你们成立新的乐队
That’s to help you as you start your new band.
谢了 鲁弗斯
Thanks, Rufus.
我还有个小小的要求
Now I just have one further humble request.
我能和你们一起即兴演奏一段吗
If I might be so honored to jam with you?
-你会弹吉他吗 鲁弗斯 -会一点
– Do you know how to play, Rufus? – Well, I play a little.
简直牛逼透顶 鲁弗斯
Most outstanding, Rufus.
我们弹吧
Let’s jam.
-比尔 我的朋友 -怎么了 泰德 我的朋友
– Bill, my friend? – Yes, Ted, my friend?
这真是一场无与伦比的历险
This has been a most excellent adventure.
-一 -二
– One… – Two…
一二三四
One, two, three, four!
他们之后的确变厉害了
They do get better.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!