Honey, are you all right?
亲爱的 你还好吧?
You’re dreaming.
你又作梦了
Was it about Mars?
道格 是否又是关于火星的梦?
Is that better?
好点没?
My poor baby.
我可怜的宝贝
This is getting to be an obsession.
这些梦都快占据你的脑袋了
Was she there?
她也在梦里吗?
Who?
谁?
The one you told me about. The brunette.
那个你对我提过的褐发女子
Lori.
罗莉
I can’t believe you’re jealous of a dream.
我不敢相信 连我作梦你也会吃醋
Who is she? Nobody.
她到底是谁? 无足轻重的人
“Nobody” ? What’s her name?
无足轻重的人?她叫什么名字?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Tell me! I don’t know!
告诉我! 我不知道啊!
You better tell me!
你归好是告诉我!
It’s not funny, Doug. You dream about her every night.
这可不好笑!道格 你每天晚上都梦到她啊!
And I’m always back in the morning.
但我到了早上总回到你身边
Let me go!
放开我!
Come on, baby.
别这样 宝贝
You know you’re the girl of my dreams.
你知道你才是我梦想中的女孩
You mean it?
你这是真心话?
You know I do.
你很清楚我是真心的
I’ll give you something to dream about.
让我给你的春梦提供些题材
The chairman defended the attack, saying that space-based weapons…
主席为这次攻击辩护…宣称在太空中布署的武器…
are our only defense against the southern block’s numerical superiority.
是唯一能对付南区新兴势力 的有效防御
And more violence last night on Mars…
此外 火星昨晚又发生暴♥乱♥…
where terrorists demanding independence…
要求独♥立♥的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥…
once again halted the extraction of terbinium ore.
再度迫使T矿的开采停工
Kuato and his so-called freedom brigade…
寡头和他率领的所谓自♥由♥战士…
claimed credit for this latest bombing,
宣称这次爆♥炸♥事件 是他们所干的
which attempted to reopen the sealed-off Pyramid Mines.
企图重新开启 已封闭的金字塔形矿坑
Mars military restored order with minimal use of force…
火星军事当局仅以归少的兵力… 就恢复当地秩序
and all damage to the strategic facility was repaired within hours.
所有重要的战略设施 都在一小时内修复完毕
No cameras!
不准拍摄!滚!
With one mine already closed, Mars administrator Vilos Cohaagen…
目前已经有一处矿坑关闭 火星行政官维罗斯.科海根…
vowed that troops would be used if necessary…
誓言在必要时仍将动用军队…
to keep production at full capacity.
以维持足额的开采量
No wonder you’re having nightmares. You’re always watching the news.
难怪你会做恶梦 你老喜欢看新闻
Lori. Doug?
罗莉 道格?
Let’s do it. Do what?
咱们就这么办吧! 做什么?
Move to Mars.
搬到火星去住
Why do you have to spoil a perfectly wonderful morning?
亲爱的 你为什么一定要破坏一个如此美好的早晨呢?
Just think about it.
考虑一下吧
We’ve been through this before. You’d hate it on Mars.
亲爱的!我们已经谈过无数次了 你会讨厌住在火星上的
It’s dry, it’s ugly, it’s boring.
那里既干燥 丑陋 又无趣
I mean, really, a revolution could break out there any second.
更何况… 那里随时都可能爆发革命
Cohaagen says it’s just a few extremists.
科海根说那只是 一小撮偏激份子
You believe him?
你相信他的说法?
Okay. Forget about it.
好吧 就当我没提过此事
Absolutely not. Mars was colonized by the northern block at enormous expense.
绝对不行!火星是北区投下 大量经费才殖民成功的
Our entire war effort depends on their terbinium.
我们全部的军费都得依赖 此地的T矿开采
It’s absurd to think we’d give it away…
将这一切放弃是荒唐的想法…
just because some lazy mutants think they own the planet.
就只因为一些懒惰的变种人… 幻想他们拥有这星球
Maybe we should take a trip. Any comment on the rumor…
或许咱们该去做一次旅行 任何有关 言的评论…
Lori, move. that you’ve closed the Pyramid Mine…
罗莉 拜托别挡住银幕 那些已被关闭的金字塔矿山…
because you found alien artifacts inside?
是因为你发现了外星人的古怪史前古迹在里面?
There’s a lot better places than Mars.
还有许多比火星更好的地方啊!
What about Saturn? Don’t you wanna see Saturn?
土星怎样? 你不想到土星去看看吗?
I wish we could find some artifacts. Our tourist industry could use a boost.
希望我们可发现些古怪史前古迹 以增进运用于旅游工业
Everybody says that its gorgeous.
大家都说那里好漂亮
The fact is, it’s Mr. Kuato and his terrorists who spread these rumors…
事实是寡头先生和他的 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥散布这些 言…
to undermine trust in the government.
以损害人♥民♥对政♥府♥的信任
We could take a long space cruise, the kind with nothing to do.
我们可来一次悠间的长途太空之旅
Have you found Kuato yet? We don’t even know what he looks like.
你发现了寡头了吗? 我们不曾知道他看起来像什么
What do you say? That’s the news.
你说如何? 那是新闻
Stay tuned for weather. I’m late.
留着等我回来 我快迟到了
But first, this.
但这个优先
Tonight, World Series Game Five… Sweetheart.
今晚 可以有五次连续的游戏… 甜心
live from Tokyo.
live from Tokyo
I know it’s hard being in a new town, but let’s give it a chance, okay?
我知道刚搬到一个新的城市是很难适应的但请你试试看 好吗?
Don’t you understand? I feel like I was made for something more than this.
你难道不明白吗? 我觉得我这辈子不该只是如此
I want to do something with my life, to be somebody.
我想在我的一生中有番作为 我想成为有用的人
You are somebody.
你已经是个了不起的人了
You’re the man I love.
你是我爱的男人
Bye.
再见
Have a nice day.
祝你有个愉快的一天
You are now entering a safety zone.
你现在正进入一个安全地带
No unauthorized weapons allowed beyond this point.
所有经核准的武器 都不得携出这检查点
Would you like to ski…
你是否梦想到雪地去滑雪…
but you’re snowed under with work?
但却苦无门路…?
Do you dream of a vacation at the bottom of the ocean…
你是否梦想到海底悠游…
but you can’t float the bill?
却出不起旅费?
Have you always wanted to climb the mountains of Mars…
你是否渴望到火星上爬山…
but now you’re over the hill?
但你的体力却已经走下坡?
Then come to Rekall Incorporated…
那就到瑞可公♥司♥来吧…
where you can buy the memory of your ideal vacation…
你在此可以买♥♥到你心目中理想的假期…
cheaper, safer and better than the real thing.
比真正的旅游经验更便宜 更安全 更好
So don’t let life pass you by.
别让美好的人生从你眼前溜过
Call Rekall for the memory of a lifetime.
立刻拨电♥话♥到瑞可来 给你的生命留下美好的回忆
For the memory of a lifetime
给你的生命留下美好的回忆
Rekall, Rekall, Rekall
瑞可 瑞可 瑞可
Harry.
哈利!
You ever hear of Rekall? Rekall?
你听过瑞可这个公♥司♥吧? 瑞可?
Where they sell those fake memories.
就是专门卖♥♥假记忆的地方
Oh, Rekall.
是啊 瑞可!瑞可…
Thinking of going there? Maybe.
你想去找他们? 或许吧!
Well, don’t. Why not?
别去 为什么?
A friend of mine tried it, nearly got himself lobotomized.
我有个朋友试了 差点得割掉前脑叶
No shit?
不会吧?
Don’t fuck with your brain. It ain’t worth it.
别拿自己脑袋开玩笑 兄弟不值得
I guess not.
我猜不会吧
Good afternoon. Welcome to Rekall.
午安 欢迎光临瑞可公♥司♥
Douglas Quaid. I have an appointment.
我是道格拉斯.魁德 和医生约好了
Bob? Yeah?
鲍伯? 是的
Doug Quaid is here to see you. I’ll be right out.
道格.魁德来找你了 我马上来
Just one minute, Mr. Quaid.
请稍待一下 魁德先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bob McClane. Good to see you. Nice to meet you.
道格! 我是鲍伯.麦克连 幸会幸会
Come on in.
到里面谈吧!这边请
Make yourself comfortable. Thank you.
坐 不必拘束 谢谢你
Help me out here, Doug.
告诉我 道格
You were interested in a memory ofMars.
你想要植入的记忆是关于… 火星
Yeah. Mars.
是啊 火星…
Is there a problem?
有困难吗?
To be perfectly honest…
我老实告诉你好了 道格…
if you like outer space…
如果你对外太空感兴趣的话…
you’d be happier with one of our Saturn cruises.
我想你会更喜欢我们的土星之旅
I’m not interested in Saturn. I said Mars.
不 我对土星没兴趣 我要的是火星
Okay. You’re the boss.
好吧!花钱的人是大爷
Mars it is.
那么就设定在火星
Now, let me see.
现在 我看看…
The basic Mars package…
一次标准的火星之旅…
will run you 899 credits.
收费是8999个信用单位
Now, that’s for two full weeks of memories, complete in every detail.
这包括整整两个礼拜的记忆 不但完整 而且非常详细
A longer trip is more expensive because it’s a deeper implant.
如果你要更久的时间就得再加钱 因为我们得植入更深
What’s in the two-week package?
两个礼拜的旅程里包括什么?
When you go Rekall, you get nothing but first-class memories.
当你到瑞可来 所得到的绝对是第一流的记忆
Private shuttle cabin, deluxe suite at the Hilton, all the major sights:
太空梭私人包厢 希尔顿的豪华套房♥ 所有景点游览:
Mount Pyramid, the Grand Canals…
金字塔山 大运河…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!