What the fuck are you looking at?
你完全没有练习
You haven’t been practicing.
准备
Prepare. One, two. And one, and two…
一、二…一、二
起来
Get up.
老师,我做不到
Miss, I can’t do it.
那是因为你心不在焉
That’s because you’re not concentrating.
我没有不专心
I am concentrating.
你根本就没努力
You’re not even trying!
我有,老师
I am, Miss!
再做一次 我做不到
Do it again. Can’t.
你给我再做一次
You do it again.
不做
No!
妈的
Shit!
对不起
I’m sorry.
不是你的错,跟你没有关系
It’s all right for you. It’s not you who has to do it! I know.
我知道 你什么都不知道 你和酒鬼老公住漂亮房♥子 怎么可能知道?
You don’t know anything! What do you know in your posh house with your husband that pisses himself?
你们都一样 只想叫我做东做西
You’re the same as everybody else. All you want is to tell me what to do.
等一下
Now wait a minute!
我不想参加什么狗屁甄试
Look, I don’t wanna do your stupid fucking audition!
你要我去只是为了你自己
You only want me to do it for your own benefit!
听我说,比利
Look, Billy…
因为你是个失败者
Because you’re a failure!
不准你这样跟我说话
Don’t you dare talk to me like that!
连一所正式的舞蹈学校 都没有
You don’t even have a proper dancing school!
只能窝在一间破拳击馆
You’re stuck in some crummy boxing hall.
凭什么因为你的生活一团糟 就找我的麻烦
Don’t pick on me ’cause you fucked up your own life!
(SOBBING)
(INAUDIBLE)
我们可以听音乐吗?
BILLY: Can I put a tape on, Miss?
好吧!如果你非听不可
MRS WILKINSON: All right, if you must.
(CAPTIVATING CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING)
很好听对不对?
BILLY: It’s cush, isn’t it?
是不是还有一段故事?
So, is there a story, then, Miss?
当然
Of course.
是关于一个被邪恶巫师 囚禁的女人
It’s about a woman who’s captured by an evil magician.
听起来很扯
Sounds crap.
这个女人,这个美丽的女人
And this woman, this beautiful woman,
被迫变成一只天鹅
is forced to be a swan.
每当夜幕低垂的时候…
Except for a few hours every night
她才能回复人形
when she becomes alive.
才能变回真正的自己
When she becomes real again.
然后有一天晚上
And then one night,
她遇见一位年轻的王子
she meets this young prince,
王子爱上了她
and he falls in love with her.
她知道…
And she realizes,
这是她唯一的机会 可以再变回一个真正的女人
this is the one thing that will allow her to become a real woman once more.
然后呢?
So then what happens?
当然是王子答应娶她 却和别的女人跑了
He promises to marry her and then goes off with someone else, of course.
所以她只能永远当天鹅?
So she has to be a swan for good?
她死了
She dies.
因为王子不爱她了?
Because the prince didn’t love her?
来吧!该走了
Come on. It’s time to go.
那只是个鬼故事
It’s only a ghost story.
快点
Come on!
No! No. No.
是我
It’s me.
是比利
It’s Billy.
小朋友
Little one.
(JABBERS QUIETLY)
小朋友
Oi! Little one.
我不是说过 不能就着瓶子喝吗?
What have I told you about drinking out of the bottle?
妈,对不起
Sorry, Mom.
放回去啊!
Well, put it back.
(SIGHS DEEPLY)

One, lift and reach.
腿提高
手打开
放下,一
Down, and one.
提高,尽量伸长 继续…一
Breathe and stretch. Stretch, and one.
提高,尽量伸长
Lift and stretch.
Back, and one.
提起来
Lift, and lengthen that foot.
腿伸直 再来,一
And it’s one.
手打开
Extend.
然后打开
Reach out.
提起来,呼吸
Lift and breathe.
然后,一
And one.
提起来
Lift out,
打开,然后放下
and close.
再来,一
And one.
放松
Lift.
什么时候考试?
When’s the audition, then?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
你走了我会想念你的
I’ll miss you if you go away.
你认为谁跳的比较好 佛雷亚斯坦还是琴姐罗杰斯
Who do you think’s better? Fred Astaire or Ginger Rogers?
你不喜欢我吗?比利
Billy, do you not fancy us, like?
不知道,从来没想过
Don’t know. Never really thought about it.
你要的话 我可以让你看我的屁♥股♥
If you want, I’ll show you me fanny.
不用了,你还不错
No. You’re all right.
(SIRENS WAILING)
进去,快点
TONY: Get inside!
那是工会领袖,捉住他
OFFICER: The union leader! Get him!
坐下
TONY: Get down!
宝贝,谢了
TONY: Thanks, pet.
(SIRENS WAILING)
(BRAKES SCREECHING)
小人
Wanker!
小朋友,别往那边去
MAN: Keep away from there, son.
糟了
Shit.
看你往哪跑
干!
东尼
Tony! (WHISTLE BLOWING)
东尼,回来
Tony, come back!
(SIREN APPROACHING)
(TONY SHOUTING)
“警♥察♥” 把他带走,开车
OFFICER: Go on. Get in there! Off you go, mate!
(PHONE RINGING)
老师 我可能没办法参加甄试
Miss, I’ve got a problem with the audition.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello!
第四法庭的应讯名单
OFFICER: Right, this is for Court Four.
东尼艾略特
Tony Elliot, George Brunton,
乔治布朗敦、盖瑞康明斯 现在几点?
-Gary Cummings. -What’s the time?
2点10分
-Colin Woodward. -10:10.
OFFICER: Robert Taylor.
天啊!比利
Oh, Billy!
你好
Hello.
有什么需要帮忙的?
Can I help you?
我在找… 他们出去了
-I was looking for… -They’re out.
打扰了
Sorry.
比利? 拜托,老师
-Billy. -Please, Miss.
别说了
Don’t.
到底怎么回事?比利
What’s going on, Billy?
你又是什么东西?
Who the fuck are you?
我想我们最好还是进去谈
I think we better go inside.
我想你们可能不知道
MRS WILKINSON: I know this might be difficult for you,
比利今天错过了一次 非常重要的甄试
but today Billy missed a very important audition.
甄试?
Audition?
皇家芭蕾学院的招生考
For the Royal Ballet School.
皇家芭蕾?
The Royal Ballet?
学院…就是舞蹈学校
School. It’s where they teach the ballet.
你一定是在开玩笑
You’ve got to be joking, love.
不是,我非常的认真
No, I’m perfectly serious.
你知不知道我们家 发生什么事?
Have you any idea of what we’re going through?
我在拘留所关了一个晚上 你居然跑来说一堆屁话
I’ve been in a fucking cell all night, and you come around here talking shite!
还有你…什么狗屁芭蕾
And, you! Fucking ballet!
你想干嘛? 想把他变成娘娘腔吗?
What are you trying to do, make him a fucking scab for the rest of his life?
你看他,他不过才11岁
Look at him! He’s only 11, for fuck’s sake!
必须从小开始接受训练
You’ve gotta start training from when you’re young.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!