You do. Why don’t you bring it along next week?
不行,我要上拳击课
Can’t. I’m going to boxing.
你表现的那么逊 我才没有 闭嘴
-But you’re crap at boxing. -No, I’m not! Shut up.
我以为你喜欢芭蕾
Thought you enjoyed it.
随便你,小朋友
Please yourself, darling.
(SINGING UPBEAT SONG)
你妈最喜欢的明星 是佛雷亚斯坦
GRANDMA: He was your mom’s favorite, was Fred Astaire.
我们以前都去宫殿戏院 看他的电影
We used to watch him at the Palace Picture House,
看完以后还在大厅跳舞 像疯子一样
and then dance round the front room like lunatics.
真棒!
Marvelous!
知道吗?他们以前都说 我可以当职业舞者
Mind, they used to say I could’ve been a professional.
走吧!奶奶 别闹了
Come on, Grandma. Not now. Oh!
“珍妮艾略特 卒于1983年,享年38”
(SPITS)
“我们永远爱你”
奶奶
Grandma!
是这边这个
It’s this one here!
奶奶,不是那个
Grandma! It’s over here!
东尼
Tony, do you ever think about death?
你有没有想过死? 别烦我
Fuck off!
晚安
Night-night, then.
“加入罢♥工♥”
你知道有很多男生跳芭蕾舞
Plenty of boys do ballet, you know?
真的吗?有哪些人?
Do they now? What boys do ballet?
这里没有,但是很多男人学
Nobody around here, but plenty of men do.
娘娘腔
-Poofs. -Not necessarily poofs.
不一定都是娘娘腔
像是谁?
Who, like?
像是韦恩史立普 他就不是娘娘腔
What about that Wayne Sleep? He’s not a poof.
他跟运动员一样壮
He’s as fit as an athlete.
我保证他会输给戴利汤普森
Bet he couldn’t beat Daley Thompson.
赛跑也许不行 但是体力就没问题
Maybe not in a race, but in stamina.
明天来看我们跳舞 不行
Why don’t you come tomorrow? -You can just watch. -I can’t.
我要上拳击课
Gotta go to boxing, haven’t I?
随你便,再见
Please yourself, then. See you around.
再见
Aye, see you. Ta-ra.
(CHILDREN CHATTERING)
好了,小朋友 快点,全部出去
GEORGE: Right, lads. Look sharp. Everybody, out!
(GIRLS CHATTERING)
转个圈,停 一、二、三
(PIANO PLAYING UPBEAT MUSIC) MRS WILKINSON: Turn, turn, and stop. One, two, three. One, two, three.
手举起来
Arms are in fifth.
一、二、三 转个圈,停
One, two, three. One, two, three. Turn, turn, and stop.
一、二、三 注意手臂
One, two, three. One, two, three. Where are those arms?
我不会跳 跟着其他人
-I don’t know what to do. -Follow the others.
黛比,不准说话 一、一、二
Shut up, Debbie! One, two, three. One, two, three.
手举起来,停
Nice pretty arms. And stop.
看吧!早就告诉你 需要时间练习
See? I told you it takes loads of practice.
黛比
Debbie.
干嘛?妈
What, Mom?
你叫我什么?
What do you call me?
老师
Miss.
出去
Shove off.
你下礼拜还来不来?
So, do we get the pleasure of your company next week?
我只是觉得自己像娘娘腔
It’s just… I feel like a right sissy.
那就别婆婆妈妈的 学费,50便士
Well, don’t act like one. Fifty p, please.
你下次要是不来 就把鞋子还我
If you’re not coming again, give us your shoes.
还好啦! 那就好
Nah. You’re all right. Right.
你在那边鬼鬼祟祟的干嘛?
JACKIE: What are you doing, going around here like creeping Jesus?
没干嘛
Naught.
我们在晶石店找到你奶奶 你跑哪去了?
We found your nana in the Spar stores. Where have you been?
除了上拳击课还能去哪?
Boxing. Where do you think?
你在干嘛?
What’re you doing?
我找不到我的手套
I forgot me gloves.
那副手套是我爸的
They were my dad’s gloves.
你最好不要给我弄丢 听到没?
You better take better care of them, okay?
把图表抄下来 我们还剩五分钟
TEACHER: Copy down that diagram. You only have five minutes left.
Ow.
(COUGHS)
这边,快点
Hurry. This way.
你每个礼拜上芭蕾课?
You go to ballet every week?
对,别说出去
Yeah, but don’t tell.
你为什么要上课?
Why do you need to take lessons?
你说呢?当然是为了学跳舞
Why do you think? To get better, you divvy.
你有穿芭蕾舞裙吗? 去你的 那是给女生穿的 我穿我的运动裤 你应该要求穿芭蕾舞裙 穿来干嘛?
-Do you got to wear a tutu? -Fuck off. They’re only meant for lasses. I wear me shorts. You won’t ask for a tutu? What for?
跳舞啊! 我会看起来像个白♥痴♥ 我认为会很好看
To dance in. I’d look a right dickhead. I think you’d look wicked.
走吧!
Come on.
“达拉谟郡立图书馆”
不要浪费时间了
I don’t know why you’re looking at that.
你的少年图书证 不能借那本书
You can’t take that out on a junior ticket.
(DISTANT SIREN WAILING)
来啊!
Come on!
再见
See you, then.
(GIRLS GIGGLING AND CHATTERING)
比利艾略特,到中间来
MRS WILKINSON: Okay, Billy Elliot, into the centre.
小姐们 现在我要你们注意看
Right, now I want you to watch carefully, girls.
首先,阿♥拉♥贝斯克舞姿
First, arabesque.
肩膀放松
Drop your shoulders.
往前看,看着你的指尖
Look forward, beyond your fingertips.
就是这样
There!
布维特先生,弹快一点
Right. Spin it, Mr Braithwaite. Spin it.
快点,继续转
Come on. Spin it! Now, focus!
现在,集中注意力
看着自己,看着镜子
Look at yourselves! Look in the mirror!
Ahhh!
老天爷,你在干嘛
Christ almighty! What was that?
怎么回事? 没事
JACKIE: What’s going on? Nothing.
准备…一、二 手臂摆好 重心放在腿上 用脚尖旋转,然后站好
Prepare, one and two. Strong position. Weight on both legs. And, pirouette. And down.
站起来
Up you get.
看好那面该死的墙 找一个定点
Find a place on that bloody wall, and focus on that spot.
转完圈以后 眼睛要回到那个点上,准备
Then whip your head round, and come back to that spot. Prepare.
一、二…
One, and two, and…
可恶
Fuck it.
找好点了没?
Have you got the spot?
准备
(EXHALES) Prepare!
预备
-Prepare. -Prepare.
准备

MRS WILKINSON: Go!

Go! Go!
转啊!
转啊!
Go! Go, Billy!
转啊!比利
我跟你说过手臂该怎样?
What have I told you about that arm?
好,回到栏杆边
Right. Back to the bar.
孩子,用不着那么兴奋
You look like a right wanker to me, son.
你知道 一堂课只收50便士 钱不是问题,我可以不收钱 你在说什么啊? 我在说拳击课 我已经好几个月 没看到比利的影子了 我早就想告诉你 可是又怕你觉得尴尬 我现在才知道 他每次出去都带着拳击手套 把他带来我家 我会好好劝他 叛徒,叛徒
GEORGE: Listen, Jackie. GEORGE: Listen, Jackie. If it was just the 50 pence a session, you know, I can do without it. I don’t do it for the money. -What are you talking about? -The boxing, man. I haven’t seen hide nor hair of your Billy for months. I was gonna say something, but I thought it might be embarrassing. First I knew about it. He’s never got the gloves off. Send him round to my house. I’ll sharp knock some sense into him. -(HORN HONKING) -(MEN SHOUTING) ALL: Scab! Scab!
前踢腿,左垫步,右垫步
(RHYTHMIC BALLET MUSIC PLAYING)
左垫步
MRS WILKINSON: Step open and balancé, balancé, balancé.
叛徒,叛徒…
Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!
好,我们再来一次
Right. Let’s do it again.
(ALL CHANT AGGRESSIVELY)
把胸挺起来,我们再来一次
Open, and lift your chest. Right. Let’s do it again.
麻烦你,布维特先生 前踢腿
Thank you, Mr Braithwaite. Step open. Open your arms. Do it.
手臂打开,打开
(ALL CHANT AGGRESSIVELY)
注意 手臂,像这样 明白吗?
Pay attention. Arms. Like this. All right?
麻烦你,布维特先生 腿尽量抬高
Thank you, Mr Braithwaite. Step really open!
有力气,有自信
Powerful! Proud!
你注意力不集中
You’re not concentrating.
我有集中注意力
Yes, I am concentrating.
你根本就不够专心
You’re not even trying.
我们可以开始了吗?老师
Can we have a go of it, Miss?
我们再来一次
MRS WILKINSON: Let’s do it again.
你注意到比利最近 有什么地方不对劲吗?
Listen, have you noticed anything weird about our Billy lately?
你是指哪方面?
What are you after, like, a list?
(SIREN WAILING OUTSIDE)
Aye, aye.
买♥♥够了吗?叛徒
Got enough food there, scab?
你在干嘛?
What’re you doing?
叛徒吃的很好嘛?
JACKIE: Scabs eat well.
你是我最好的伙伴
You’re me best mate.
盖瑞,工会第一条规定 绝不破坏罢♥工♥
First rule of a union, Gary. You never cross a picket line.
有人不配合,我们就玩完了
We’re all fucked if you forget that!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!