闭嘴
Shut it!
我不会让你为了私心 把他当白♥痴♥耍得团团转
I’m not having any brother of mine running around like a right twat for your gratification.
对不起 这样做不是为了我自己
Excuse me. This is not for my gratification.
这样对他又有什么好处? 你不能带他走
And what good’s it gonna do him? You’re not taking him away.
他只是个小孩 他的童年怎么办?
He’s only a bairn! What about giving him a childhood?
我不要童年 我只要跳芭蕾舞
I don’t want a childhood. I want to be a ballet dancer.
再说,你又算哪跟葱
And anyway, what do you know about it?
你有什么资格说这些?
What qualifications have you got?
听我说,我不是来吵架的
I haven’t come here to defend meself.
我们认为你根本就是疯子
Well, for all we know, you could be some fucking nutter.
专门来诱拐小孩的
I should get the fucking Social on to you.
小子,你说话客气点
I think you should calm yourself down, son.
你说他会跳舞 好,那过来
You say he can dance. Well, go on, then.
我们就看你跳
-Let’s see this fucking dancing. -MRS WILKINSON: No.
你太过分了
This is ridiculous.
你要真的会跳芭蕾舞 就跳来给我们看看
If you’re a fucking ballet dancer, then let’s be having you.
不准跳
Don’t you dare!
你是什么狗屁老师?
TONY: What sort of a teacher are you?
他好不容易有机会跳舞 你居然还不准他跳
He’s got the chance to dance. Now, you’re fucking telling him not to.
跳啊!你这个娘娘腔
Dance, you little twat!
还不滚 他不会再跳什么鬼芭蕾了
No? So piss off. He’s not doing any more fucking ballet,
你要是再接近他 就小心我揍扁你
and if you go anywhere near him again, I’ll smack you one, you middle-class cow!
闭嘴,你凭什么骂我 你这个假惺惺的浑蛋
You know nothing about me, you sanctimonious little shit!
他有机会出人头地 不必过低下阶层的生活
He won’t grow up to race whippets, or grow leeks, or piss his wages up the wall!
你给我听着,我教他…
He’s been with me…
(INDISTINCT)
(GRUNTING)
Ahhh!
比利,等等我
MICHAEL: Billy! Billy!
(GRUNTING ANGRILY)
(PANTING)
比利,走了
MICHAEL: Billy! Billy, come on!
快一点
Hurry up.
大家圣诞快乐
GEORGE: Merry Christmas, everybody! (CROWD CHEERING)
(CROWD SINGING)
向前走,向前走,向前走
(HAMMERING)
(JACKIE SHRIEKS)
你想她会生气吗?
Do you think she’ll mind?
闭嘴,比利 她已经死了
Shut it, Billy. She’s dead.
大家…圣诞快乐
Well, Merry Christmas, everybody.
圣诞快乐
-Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
(JACKIE SOBS)
(JACKIE CRIES)
叮叮当,叮叮当 铃♥声♥多响亮
(MICHAEL SINGING CHRISTMAS SONG)
你看那…
这个圣诞节烂透了
Fucking great Christmas this has been.
来吧!喝一口 哪来的?
Go on. Have some. Where’d you get it?
我爸摆了一堆在厨房♥ 他不会发现吗?
-Me dad’s got loads in the kitchen. -Won’t he notice?
他根本不记得有几瓶
He never knows how much is there.
喝起来像尿
(SPITS) Tastes like piss.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
收好
Here.
也许你可以逃家 像是参加巡回舞蹈团
Maybe you could run away or something. You know, join a dancing troupe.
别傻了
Don’t be so stupid.
说不定这样最好
Well, maybe it’s all for the best.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你就不会离开了
You won’t have to go away or nothing.
我的手好冰
My hands are freezing.
把手给我
Give us them here.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
没干嘛,只是帮你取暖
Nothing. Just warming your hands up.
你不是同性恋吧?
You’re not a poof or aught?
你为什么这么问?
What gave you that impression?
我的手很冰
Aren’t me hands cold?
我不介意
I quite like it.
虽然我喜欢芭蕾 但是那不表示我是同性恋
Just ’cause I like ballet doesn’t mean I’m a poof, you know?
你不会告诉别人吧?
(STUTTERING) You won’t tell anyone, will you?
走了
Come on.
这里冷得要死
It’s fucking freezing in here.
拿着
Here.
这是什么?
-What’s this? -Just put it on.
把它穿上
芭蕾舞裙
A tutu.
(ALL CHATTERING)
乔治,有人在俱乐部里
George. George. There’s somebody in the club.
这只袋鼠慢慢从上面走开
…this kangaroo, he’s walking away over it, right?
它叫诺曼
And he’s called Norman. (LAUGHS)
然后又有一只小袋鼠 从转角跑出来
And then round the corner came this wallaby.
一,下蹲
Plié, first.
为什么说“下蹲”?
What’s a plié?
是法文
It’s French.
为什么是法文?
Why’s it French?
我不知道,二 头要抬起来
I don’t know. Second. Like a princess.
二,放下
Second, and down.
然后,一 继续,五
And first. Carry on. Fifth.
肩膀放松,背挺直
Shoulders down, long neck.
我看起来怎样?
How do I look?
闭嘴,同性恋
Shut up, you poof.
滚开
Fuck off!
二,放下
Second, and down.
然后,一
And first.
五…二
Fifth. Second.
放下
Down.
一…五
First. Fifth.
杰奇
Jackie.
杰奇,老兄,快过来
Jackie, man. Here.
把手给我
Give us your hand.
(BOTH LAUGHING)
跳啊!
MICHAEL: Dance!
(MICHAEL CLAPPING)

Dad!
儿子,回家去 我想他是来找你的
Go home, Son. (DOG BARKS) (DOORBELL RINGS) Is this a friend of yours, then?
到底要花多少钱?
How much is it gonna cost?
祝你圣诞快乐
And a happy Christmas to you, too.
没有你想的那么多 大概要两千
Not as much as you might think. Maybe two grand.
很有可能学校会… 两千 我是指甄试 如果你是问去伦敦的开销 我会帮你出车票钱 我不是来求你施舍的
-But there’s a good chance the council’s… -Two grand? I was talking about the auditions. Look, it’s just a matter of the trip to London. I’ll give you the money for the fare. I didn’t come here to be patronized.
没有人要施舍你 你实在是不可理喻
Oh, no one’s trying to patronize you. You’re being ridiculous.
是吗? 没错
-Am I? -Yes!
(SIGHS)
谢谢你为比利所做的一切
Thanks for everything you’ve done for Billy.
但是他是我的儿子
But he is my son, isn’t he?
我自己会想办法
I’ll handle this myself.
(FLOORBOARDS CREAK)
老兄,叫什么名字 保罗
FOREMAN: Hey, fellow. Name. You.
姓什么? 费登
MAN 1: Paul. FOREMAN: Surname. -MAN 1: Felton. -Felton.
你呢?矮子
Shorty. You.
什么? 索普
-What? Thorpe. -MAN 2: Thorpe.
-Smith. -FOREMAN: Smith.
-MAN 3: Glenton. -Glenton.
-Kerner. -Kerner.
就只有这些人?
Is that the lot, then?
我的天 没想到会在这里看到你
MAN 4: Fucking hell. I never thought I’d see you down here.
人是会变的
Things change.
好,你的名字
FOREMAN: Right, you, name.
杰奇艾略特
Jackie Elliot.
不错,你总算想通了
Well, glad to see you’ve come to your senses.
现在谁是男子汉啊?
Who’s a big man now?
(SIGHS)
好啦!大家出发了 全部上车
(BUS ENGINE STARTS) FOREMAN: Right. Okay, you lot. Over here. All aboard the skylark. Look lively.
老兄,不能在车上抽烟 这是私人巴士
Can’t smoke on here, mate. These are private buses.
ALL: Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!
(BUS HORN HONKING)
OFFICER: Keep back!
叛徒,叛徒,叛徒…
Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab…
滚开
TONY: Fuck off!

Dad! Dad!
帮我一下
Give us a hand.
爸,你在搞什么鬼
Dad! What the fuck are you doing?
爸,你现在不能回去
Dad, you can’t go back! Not now!
你看看我们现在的状况 我们哪有能力帮他?
Look at the state of us, man. What we got to offer the poor sod?
你绝对不能回去 我们好不容易才熬到现在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!