让我想想 – 我有了!
Let’s see. – I’ve got it!
我们对他们实施第六号♥案
We’ll work up a Number Six on them!
我不清楚什么是第六号♥案
I’m afraid I’m not familiar with that one.
我们骑马进镇…
That’s where we go riding into town…
闹它个鸡犬不宁
…and a-whapping and a-whooping every living thing…
一个也不放过
…that moves within an inch of its life!
当然女人除外
Except the women folks, of course.
你饶了女人?
You spare the women?
不 我们过后欢庆第六号♥案 把她们操个屁滚尿流
No, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six dance later on!
非常好 非常有创意
That’s marvelous! That’s so creative!
噢 塔加特 你受伤了
Why, Taggart, you’ve been hurt!
那个放肆的黑鬼用铁锹打我
That uppity nigger hit me on the head with a shovel.
先生 如果你打心底里愿意
I’d sure appreciate it, sir, if you could find it in your heart…
将他吊死 我会非常感谢你的
…to hang him up by his neck until he was dead.
已经把他锁在楼下了
Got him locked up downstairs.
行啊 我勇敢的伙计
Consider it done, stout fellow.
包里斯
Boris.
我有特殊安排 你什么时候能处理他?
I’ve got a special. When can you work him in?
在星期一之前我是不能把他加塞进去的 先生 我的日程排得满满的
I couldn’t possibly fit him in until Monday, sir. I’m booked solid.
星期一 很好
Monday. Splendid.
谢谢你 先生 别担心
Thank you, sir. And don’t you worry.
我们将会让石脊镇变成
We’ll make Rock Ridge think it’s a chicken…
案板上的鱼肉
…that got caught in a tractor’s nuts!
很好
Splendid.
没事的 塔加特
It’s all right, Taggart.
外面只是吊死了一匹马和一个人
Just a man and a horse being hung out there.
♪有一个和平的镇叫做石脊镇♪
“There was a peaceful town called Rock Ridge,
♪人们都生活得很和谐♪
“…where people lived in harmony.
♪他们没有任何的麻烦♪
“They never had no kind of trouble.
♪没有任何的悲哀♪
“There was no hint of misery.
♪镇上的酒吧总是生机昂然♪
“The town saloon was always lively…
♪但也不肮脏也不污秽♪
“…but never nasty or obscene.
♪吧台后面坐着约翰逊·艾纳♪
“Behind the bar stood Anal Johnson.
♪他总是将一切整理得井然有序♪
“He always kept things nice and clean!
♪突然麻烦来了♪
“And all at once the trouble started.
♪一群杀人犯和盗贼♪
“A pack of murderers and thieves…
♪像蝗虫一样蜂拥而入♪
“…like swarms of locusts they descended…
♪他们的目的是让镇上的人们逃跑♪
“…their aim to make the townsfolk flee.”
妈的
Shit!
我的外套完蛋了
Well, that’s the end of this suit!
你们见过这种暴行吗?
Have you ever seen such cruelty?
现在是作出大决定的时候了
“Now is a time of great decision.
我们是留下来还是撤走
“Are we to stay or up and quit?
这个问题是无法避免的
“There’s no avoiding this conclusion.
我们的小镇正变成狗屎一砣
“Our town is turning into shit!”
请坐
Be seated.
我不需要告诉你们 乡亲们
Well, I don’t have to tell you good folks…
我们可爱的小镇最近发生了什么
…what has been happening here in our beloved little town.
警长被杀 庄稼被毁
Sheriff murdered, crops burned…
商店被打劫 人们抱头鼠窜
…stores looted, people stampeded…
牛羊被强♥奸♥
…and cattle raped!
现在该采取行动了
Now the time has come to act.
而且行动要快!
And act fast!
我要走了
I’m leaving.
回来 你这个糖屁♥股♥的响尾蛇
You get back here, you old pious, candy-ass sidewinder!
不准镇上的任何人逃离这个小镇!
There ain’t no way that nobody is going to leave this town!
该死的 我生于斯长于斯
Hell, I was born here and I was raised here…
并且该死的 我要眠于斯
…and goddamn it, I’m going to die here!
什么也不能
And no sidewinder, bushwhacking, hornswoggling…
毁掉我的饼干切胚机
…cracker croaker, is going to ruin my biscuit-cutter!
谁能反驳那个?
Now who can argue with that?
我觉得我们都感激约翰逊·盖比
I think we’re all indebted to Gabby Johnson…
因为他说出了我们心中所想的
…for clearly stating what needed to be said.
我很高兴这些可爱的孩子
I’m particularly glad that these lovely children…
能够听到这次演讲
…were here today to hear that speech.
不止是这些拓疆者的胡言乱语
Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish…
还表达了我们这个年代鲜见的勇气
…it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age!
我们是什么制成的?
What are we made of?
我们祖先穿过这些荒地
Our fathers came across the prairie…
跟印第安人斗 跟干旱斗 跟蝗虫斗 跟土匪斗!
…fought Indians, fought drought, fought locusts, fought Dix!
还记得那帮土匪到这里来想占领这个镇吗?
Remember when Richard Dix came in here and tried to take over this town?
我们那时候没有放弃
Well, we didn’t give up then…
并且现在我们也不会放弃
…and by gum, we’re not going to give up now!
约翰逊·奥森说得对
Olson Johnson is right!
我们是什么人?我说 我们奋起斗争吧
What kind of people are we, anyhow? I say we stay and fight it out!
约翰逊·萨米医生对约翰逊·奥森的评价是对的
Dr. Samuel Johnson is right about Olson Johnson’s being right.
我也不会放弃我的冰淇淋店
And I’m not giving up my ice cream parlor…
那是我自个儿亲手建造起来的
…that I built with these two hands for nothing or nobody!
约翰逊·霍华德说得对 – 谢谢你 凡
Howard Johnson is right! – Thank you.
如果留下来的话 我觉得是犯下了一个错误
Well, if we’re going to stay, and I think it’s a big mistake…
我们需要一个新警长 会是谁呢?
…we’re going to need a new sheriff. Now, who is it going to be?
我们何不发电报给州长 让他派一个警长来?
Why don’t we wire the governor to send us a sheriff?
我们为什么要让我们自己的人死掉?
Why should we get our own men killed?
约翰逊·霍华德说得对 我们要发电报给州长
Howard Johnson is right. We’ll wire the governor.
我们来祈祷新警长的到来
Then let us pray for the deliverance of our new sheriff.
请大家起立
Will the congregation please rise?
我现在要读关于马太 马可 路加的书
I shall now read from the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke…
还有…快闪
…and duck!
咸廉·J·屁王州长
我们必须马上采取行动
We’ve got to do something at once!
州长 能打扰您一下吗?
Governor, may I disturb you for a moment, sir?
什么事? – 能不能在这上面签名 就在这里
What is it? – If you will just sign this, governor. Right here.
好的 这是什么鬼东西?
Yes, what the hell is it?
根据这个法案的条款
Well, under the provisions of this bill…
我们要掠夺20万英亩的印第安人土地
…we would snatch 200,000 acres of Indian territory…
因为我们认为他们使用那里不安全
…which we have deemed unsafe for their use at this time.
他们真是小屁孩儿
They’re such children.
20万英亩?
200,000 acres! 200,000 acres!
花什么代价 伙计?
What will it cost, man? What will it cost?
一盒这个
A box of these.
你疯了吗?他们才不会试这个呢 当然 他们也许
Are you crazy? They’ll never go for it, and then again they might.
这些小红魔 他们喜欢玩具 我能试试吗?
The little red devils, they love toys. May I try one?
请试吧 先生 – 谢谢你
Please do, sir! – Thank you.
这些是瑕疵品
These things are defective.
很正常啊 先生
Right as usual, sir.
爱炫耀的家伙
Show-off!
在这上面签名 就在这里 – 好的 帮我一下手
Just sign this, sir. Right here. – Okay, give us a hand here.
好的 先生 – 成天工作
All right, sir. – Work, work, work.
你好 伙计们 晚上睡得好吗?我想你们了
Hello, boys, have a good night’s rest?
I missed you.
还有另外一个法案要签 先生
Just one more bill for you to sign, sir.
这究竟是什么?
What the hell is this?
这个法案将会把州立精神病医院变成
This is the bill that will convert the State Hospital for the Insane…
咸廉·J·屁王神经病纪念赌场
…into the William J. Le Petomane Memorial Gambling Casino for the Insane.
先生们 这个法案将会是对
Gentlemen, this… bill will be a giant step forward…
神经病赌鬼治疗的一大进步
…in the treatment of the insane gambler.
是的 好啊 漂亮!
Yes, bravo! Beautiful.
谢谢你 海蒂
Thank you, Hedy. Thank you.
我不叫海蒂 我叫海德利·拉玛
It’s not Hedy. It’s Hedley. Hedley Lamarr.
海蒂·拉玛(Hedy Lamarr):美国早期电影女明星 1913年出生 本片发生于1874年
你担心个什么劲儿?
What the hell are you worried about?
现在是1874年 你可以控告她侵权你的名字
This is 1874. You’ll be able to sue her.
就在这里签名 先生 – 谢谢你
Just sign right here. – Thank you.
好了 帮我把这个插♥进♥去
All right, help me in with this.
脑袋里想着你的秘书
Just, ah, think of your secretary.
这是个好建议
Ah, that was a very good suggestion.
好了 就这些?没别的了?
Okay, is that it? Anything else?
只有石脊镇来的急电
Just this urgent telegram from Rock Ridge.
星期五到的
It arrived last Friday.
上星期五 读读 你这个骚娘们儿
Last Friday. Read it, read it. You wild Beast.
“警长被谋杀 教堂会议被扔炸♥弹♥ 恐怖活动一定要制止
“Sheriff murdered. Church meeting bombed. Reign of terror must cease.
“请马上派个警长来”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!