别问我 我不想说
I don’t wanna talk about it. – But…
什么都过去了 我不想再提起了
Everything is OK now. I just don’t wanna talk about it.
有时候还是把事情说出来好 杰弗里
Sometimes it’s good to talk things over.
比如说 有很多婚姻
For instance, they say many marriages…
芭芭拉姨妈
Aunt Barbara…
我爱你 不过你不会明白的
I love you but you’re gonna get it.
高登
Gordon.
高登要在大白天去找他
Gordon went right up to ’em in broaddaylight,
反正他是老大他把那些毒品全吞了! 真是漂亮!
’cause he’s the man, right?He took those drugs awayand it was beautiful.
我来!
I got it.
杰弗里 进来吧
Jeffrey. Come on in. – Jeffrey.
你好 桑蒂 -你好 杰弗里
Hi, Sandy. – Hi, Jeffrey.
很抱歉打搅你 但有些事情必须要说
Sorry to bother you,but I need to talk.
你的脸怎么破相了
OK. Looks like you had a bad face-lift.
对 -去我的书房♥说
Yeah. – Come on into my study.
我来给你看些照片 还要告诉你关于他们的事
I have to show you some photosand tell you some things about them.
首先是这张照片
This is the first picture.
是弗兰克布斯
It’s Frank Booth.
他是个极端危险的变♥态♥人物
He is a very sick and dangerous man.
他的住址就在照片背面
His address is on the back of the photo.
这张是弗兰克和另外一个人 他
This photo is of Frank and another manas
们走进弗兰克的住处时拍的
they went into Frank’s building.
接着是那人出来找第三个人是个衣冠楚楚的家伙
And then that man came out and metwith a third man. This well-dressed guy.
这里是那张照片
Here’s that photo.
我知道有个叫桃乐茜华伦的女人也被卷入了这桩案子
I think a woman named Dorothy Vallensis in trouble with these people.
我想是弗兰克绑♥架♥了她的丈夫和儿子
I think Frank kidnapped her husbandand son.
不过我没有什么有力证据
I have no hard proof of this.
桑蒂有参与吗? -没有
Is Sandy part of this? – Oh, no. No.
还有谁知道你有这些照片?
Who else knows you have these photos?
只有你和冲印照片的人
Just you and the photo lab.
你已经插手管这案子? -是的 先生
And you’re through with this now? – Yes, sir, I am.
可现在你最好快退出
For now, all right, you better be.
最好桑蒂也与此无关 我只能这么说
AndSandy better not be involved with this.
准备近期来局里做祥细的口供
Be prepared to come infor further interrogation on this later.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
没事吧? -对 星期五的约会还去吗?
Is everything OK? – Yeah. Is Friday still on?
你没把我也供出去? -没有
You didn’t tell him about me? – No. Shh.
我真不该把你牵涉进这事 杰弗里
Why did I ever get you going on this?
星期五的约会当然会去 -太好了 那到时见
Of course Friday’s still on. – Great. See ya then.
晚安 威廉斯探长
Good night, Detective Williams.
晚安 桑蒂 -晚安 杰弗里
Night, Sandy. – Good night, Jeffrey.
爸…
Dad?
出什么事了?
What’s wrong?
最好是没出什么事
There better be nothin’ wrong.
让我看看
Let’s see.
我去开 谢谢
I’ll get it. – OK, thanks.
晚上好 杰弗里 进来吧
Jeffrey, come on in. – Thanks, Mrs. Williams.
谢谢 威廉斯太太 她正在等你
She’s all ready. – OK.
你真漂亮 -谢谢
You look great. – Thanks.
你好 威廉斯探长 你好 杰弗里
Hello, Detective Williams. – Hello, Jeffrey.
好了吗? 就快了
You all set? – Almost.
约翰 我们得快点了
Hey, John, get a move on.
稍等会 汤姆
Just a minute, Tom.
放轻松点 杰弗里
Easy does it, Jeffrey.
注意自己的举动 别把事情搞杂了
Behave yourself. Don’t blow it.
快点 约翰 上车了 伙计
Come on, John. Get it in gear, pal.
再见 杰弗里 祝你们今晚玩的开心
So long, Jeffrey. You two have a nice time tonight, OK?
嗯 -怎么了?
OK. – What’s goin’ on?
只不过是父辈的忠告
Just a little fatherly advice.
没错 杰弗里
That’s right, Jeffrey.
来吧
Come on.
再见 爸爸 -晚安
Bye, Dad. – Bye.
晚安 妈妈 -再见 玩的开心
Good night, Mom. – Bye. Have a good time.
晚安 桑蒂 晚安 汤姆
Night, Sandy. – Good night, Tom.
杰弗里 刚才是怎么了? -没什么
Jeffrey, what was that all about? – It’s nothing.
真的
Really.
能见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我也是
It’s good to see you.
你今晚真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
都招呼好了 -很好
It’s all taken care of. – OK.
要喝点什么吗?
You want something to drink?
想要跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
我爱你 杰弗里
I love you, Jeffrey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见
Bye. See you later.
那是什么了? -什么?
What’s goin’ on? – What is it?
他想要撞我们
They’re gonna hit us.
天! 这是怎么了? -那是弗兰克
Oh, my God, what’s wrong? – It’s Frank.
快滚开!
Move it
坐稳了!
Hang on.
我甩不掉这家伙 父亲在家里留了把枪
I can’t outrun this guy. My father’s got a gun at home.
杰弗里 别这样!
Jeffrey, no.
桑蒂 这家伙杀人不眨眼 我向你保证
Sandy, this guy’s a killer. I promise you.
那是麦克! 杰弗里 是麦克! 我的天
It’s Mike! Jeffrey, it’s Mike. Oh, my God.
快从车里滚出来
Get outta the car!Come on! Get outta there!
居然敢和我抢女人 杂种 该好好给你点颜色瞧瞧
You stole my girl, you bastard. I’m gonna kick your ass.
就在你自己家门口给你点教训 快出来!
Right here, in front of your ownstupid house. Get outta here!
麦克 住手!
Mike, stop it.
闭嘴! 闭会嘴 好吗? 没人和你说话
Shut up! Just shut up, all right? Nobody’s talkin’ to you.
来吧 我还不想惹麻烦
Come on, Mike. Look, I don’twanna cause any problems.
那是谁? 是你老妈吗?
Who’s that? Is that your mother? – Dorothy.
给我过来 你这陀屎 –
No, come here, you Ivy League shit. – She’s hurt, in case you didn’t notice.
桃乐茜华伦?
Dorothy Vallens?
来吧
Come on.
我真的…我很抱歉
I’m really… Hey, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 我不知道
I’m really sorry. I didn’t know. I’m really sorry.
没关系
It’s OK. It’s OK.
我还以为你会杀了他
I thought you were gonna kill him, man.
我们得带她离开这里
We’ve gotta get her outta here.
带她去我家
Go to my house.
我父亲很快就能找来救护车
My father can get an ambulance fast.
他的拍档该不会在吧?
His partner won’t be there, will he?
很难说 怎么?
Probably not. Why?
没什么
Nothing.
小心麦克
Watch out for Mike.

Oh, God.
是你吗 杰弗里?
Is that you, Jeffrey?
对 是我
Yeah. It’s me.
杰弗里…
Oh, Jeffrey…
杰弗里…
Jeffrey…
爸! 妈!
Dad? Mom?
我在这儿 宝贝
I’m in here, honey. – Mom!
好了 马上就来
All right, I’ll be right there.
爸爸在家吗? -不在 他走…
Is Dad home? – No. He oughta…
你得快叫救护车来
You better call him. And, uh… get an ambulance.
你们这是去哪儿了?
Where have you been?

Oh, God.
天 他们伤了你
Oh, God, they’ve hurt him. Oh, Jeffrey! Jeffrey, Jeffrey, hold me!
杰弗里! 抱着我! -没事了
Hold me! Hold me!- It’s OK, it’s OK.
我的神秘情人
My secret lover.
我已经叫了救护车 警♥察♥也马上就会到
I’ve called for an ambulance. The police are on their way.
不要报♥警♥!
Don’t get the police!
不要!
Stop it!
我爱你! 你要爱我!
I love you! Love me!
他在我身上留下了记号♥
He put his disease in me.
告诉我不会有事 我把自己都交给你了
Tell me it’s all right. I opened myself to you.
告诉我不会有事 -桑蒂…
Tell me it’s all right. – Sandy, please…
我去给她拿件外套来
Sandy? – I’ll get a coat to put on her.
杰弗里 这是怎么了?
Jeffrey? What’s going on here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!