Angel of God, my guardian dear,
上帝的天使 我亲爱的守护者
to whom God’s love commits me here.
上帝的爱把我托付在这里
Watch over me throughout the night,
求你整夜保护我
and keep me safe within your sight.
我在你眼前平安
Amen.
阿门
You know, I really appreciate how much you and your mom
我真的很感激你和你妈妈
have helped out with Kyd.
在基德的事上帮了这么大的忙
Come on, bro.
别说了 兄弟
You’re family.
我们是一家人
How you holding up?
你还撑得住吧
Feels like a fridge fell on my chest, man.
感觉胸口有一块冰 哥们
Feel like my lungs just aren’t filling up properly when I breathe.
感觉我呼吸的时候肺都填不满了
And I don’t want Kyd to see me like this, you know?
我不想让基德看到我这个样子
You’re being really hard on yourself.
你对自己太苛刻了
It’s a tough thing you’re going through.
你正在经历一件很艰难的事
You remember what I told you about, uh…
你还记得我跟你说过
about my dad?
我的爸爸呢
Yeah, he walked out on you.
是啊 他抛弃了你
Killed himself.
自杀
Right after he killed my mom.
就在他杀了我妈妈之后
Life gave him a couple hard knocks
生活给了他几次沉重打击
and he took it out on us.
他就拿我们出气
I guess he couldn’t…provide for us, you know?
我猜他不能 供养我们 你知道吗
So he just… he just…He fuckin’ gave up.
所以他只是 他只是 他放弃了
And he took my mom with him.
他还带走了我妈妈
And I’m…
和我
I’m fucking ashamed of that, man.
我真♥他♥妈♥感到羞耻 伙计
When I got out of the military, you know,
当我从军队里出来的时候
I-I took my mom’s maiden name, legally.
我合法地用了我妈妈的娘家姓
I wanted to throw away everything about that fucking O’Sullivan name.
我想抛开关于奥沙利文这个名字的一切
I wanted nothing to do with anything that he was.
我不想和他有任何关系
Why are you telling me this now?
你为什么现在告诉我这些
‘Cause I need you to know who I am.
因为我需要你知道我是谁
And I don’t want Kyd to see that same defeat in my eyes, you know?
我不想让基德在我眼里看到同样的失败
I want him to know the Kelleys keep fighting.
我想让他知道凯利一家一直在抗争
We don’t stop.
我们不停止
You know…
你知道的
A good dad is not supposed to tell his son
一个好爸爸不应该告诉他的儿子
how to live his life,you know?
如何生活 你知道吗
He’s just supposed to live it correctly
他应该好好活下去
and let him watch.
让他看着
And I know he’s watching, man.
我知道他在看 伙计
I just never…
我从来没有
planned on doing this without her, you know?
我从来没想过没有她 我该怎么办
Listen…
听着
You’re gonna get through this.
你会挺过去的
I promise.
我保证
God doesn’t give you… Don’t, man.
上帝不会抛弃你 ——不 哥们儿
Just don’t…don’t bring up God.
只是不 不要提上帝
I got some fuckin’ words for him.
我有话要对他说
That’s what Layla would say if she was here.
如果莱拉在这里 她就会这么说
Remember that time she showed up at my place crying…
还记得那次她哭着出现在我家吗
’cause you told her you were gonna take the fight?
因为你告诉她你要参加比赛
You know what she said to me?
你知道她对我说了什么吗
No. What?
不 说了什么
Was that the moment that you got into that ring,
就是在你走进拳击场的那一刻
and you looked that son of a bitch in the eyes…
你看着那狗♥娘♥养♥的眼睛
He’s gonna know he can win,and he’s not gonna stop until he does.
他会知道他能赢 不赢他是不会罢休的
Guys. Gi’s on, belts on. Class starts in five minutes.
伙计们 穿好服装 系好束带 还有五分钟就要上课了
Hey, Mick.
嘿 麦克
Hey, uh…
嘿 呃
Hey, listen, I, uh…
嘿 听着 我 呃
I heard about your wife.
我听说了你妻子的事
I’m sorry, man.
我很难过 伙计
I’m really sorry.
我真的很难过
Look, if you ever need anything…
听着 如果你需要什么
I mean it.
我的意思是
I-I appreciate that.
我已经很感谢了
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
Jimmy.
吉米
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Well, I’ve been going over what you did to me on the mat
我一直在回想过去几年
for the past few years,and I, uh…
你在垫子上对我做的事 我
Well, I just… I can’t wrap my head around it.
好吧 我只是 我实在想不明白
So I signed up for your evening class.
所以我也报名了你的晚课
I’ll be seeing you.
回头见
Yo, Mick, phone call.
米克 电♥话♥
Hey, Pitt,can you take a message?
皮特 你能帮我留言 就说我不在吗
Well, he says it’s important.Some dude from Dubai.
他说这很重要 从迪拜来的
Some time in late July,
七月底的某个时候
Mick got a call from his old friend in Dubai.
麦基接到了他在迪拜的老朋友打来的电♥话♥
Turns out, Dimitris found out about the rematch that never happened
结果是 迪米特里斯发现重赛不会再举♥行♥了
and offered to put it up himself with the same purse.
于是他出面和同样的投资方来举办
Seventy-five grand just to show up,
出场费是7万5千元
and another 150 grand to the winner.
另有150万给胜利者
We got a fight.
我们要去比赛
Hey, who’s the man of the house while daddy’s gone?
嘿 爸爸不在的时候谁是家里的男人
I am. That’s right.
——我 ——这是正确的
So, anything Granny Taco needs,you make sure she’s okay.
所以 如果塔可奶奶需要什么 你要确保她没事
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And you be a gentleman,
你要做个绅士
and pay attention to her, okay?
注意听她说 好吗
Okay. It’s only five days.
——好的 -只有五天
So I’ll be back before you know it.
我很快就会回来的
And you know what?Daddy’s flying again.
你知道吗 爸爸又要飞了
So maybe I’ll talk to the pilot
也许我该和飞行员谈谈
and see if I can bring you back some wings.
看看能不能给你带些机翼回来
I love you, dude.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Needless to say,
不用说
after 30 days of hard training,
经过30天的艰苦训练
we were on a plane headed right back to Dubai.
我们坐上了飞往迪拜的飞机
I couldn’t believe Mason
我无法相信曼森
even agreed to let Blaine fight,
会同意让布莱恩参赛
but I guess at his core,
在他的内心深处
he’s just a fan like the rest of us,
他和我们一样是个粉丝
and, you know,
而你也知道
he wanted to see who’d win.
他也想看到谁会赢
So, to keep it quiet,he said 100 lucky witnesses max,
所以 为了保密 他说最多有100名幸运的目击者
and that all attendees would have their lips permanently sealed.
所有的出席者都将永远守口如口
Ah! Welcome back to Dubai.
啊 欢迎来到迪拜
I appreciate the opportunity,Mr. Kostopoulos.
我很感谢你给我这个机会 Kostopoulos先生
Nice to see you again, my friend.
很高兴再次看到你 我的朋友
Wonderful to see you too, sir.
见到你也是感觉太棒了 先生
Again, thank you for the hospitality with my friend.
再次感谢你对我朋友的款待
Think nothing of it, Mickey.I would have thrown the fight myself
别想了 米奇 早知道你还对我感兴趣
if I would’ve known you’d still be interested.
我一开始就应该自己动手组织比赛了
Are you joking?He is stubborn.
你在开玩笑吗 他可是固执的人
I saw it seven years ago.
我七年前就看出来了
Doesn’t know when he’s beaten.
他不知道什么时候被打败
Now he comes here to risk his health for only $75,000.
现在他冒着生命危险来这里只为了七万五千美元
Is that the worth of a man’s health in America?
在美国 这就是一个人健康的价值吗
You care for a dollar like I care for a million.
你在乎一块钱 就像我在乎一百万
At least Marco,he bargained with me a little bit.
至少马可 他跟我谈过一点条件
I got him for 100,000,and when he wins the extra 150,000,
我给了他10万 等他赢了额外的15万
he’s going to buy a Ferrari Maranello.
他会买♥♥一辆法拉利·马拉内罗
This is what you are to him,a new car.
这就是你对他的意义 一辆新车
Ah! He is also ready.
啊 他也准备好了
Mick, you good?
米克 你没事吗
Yeah, I’m good.
是的 我没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!