You can hardly see either of them
从这个位于远处的摄像机上
from the distance of this video.
你很难看清到底两人是谁
This thing could be a work.
这个视频可能是伪造的
It wasn’t a work.This guy’s good.
这不是伪造的 这人拍摄的很清楚
And that is clearly your boy.
很明显就是你的选手
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你怎么回事
There is always some backyard theoretical fighter
在拳台下总有一些纸上谈兵型的选手
who thinks he can take on the pros.
认为他们可以模仿职业选手比赛
They never succeed,they never will.
他们从未成功过 也永远不会成功
So bring me somebody else besides some fucking journeyman.
所以你要给我找个这样的熟练工来顶包
Your number one contender’s
你的头号♥种子选手
on a six-month damage suspension.
将面临会因伤害罪被禁赛6个月
You asked me who I thought would be the biggest draw.
你问我谁会替他顶这么大的包
Now you log on to any one of these forums,
现在你登录这些论♥坛♥中的任何一个
and you’ll see that there’s a ton of buzz around this video.
你会看到关于这个视频的大量喧嚣
So you want to give some nobody a title shot
所以你想给一个无名小卒一个出镜的机会
because he got sucker-punched by Blaine,
就因为他被布莱恩狠狠揍过
what, six years ago?
再说了 这都是6年前的事了
Jesus, the clown’s lucky that Blaine ended him so quickly.
感谢上帝 布莱恩在这么短时间内就结束了比赛
You should watch the whole video.
你应该看完整个视频
‘Cause this guy’s no journeyman.
因为这家伙可不是什么熟练工
He is the real deal.
他是个货真价实的参赛者
Oh, says who? People. People that know.
哦 谁这么说 大众 人们都知道这点
And they’re saying that Marco’s claim to being undefeated
大众会认为 所谓布莱恩不可战胜的声明
is hollow because of this fight.
就因为这次比赛 而变成了假大空
And as soon as this hits the magazines, it’s inevitable.
一旦这事上了杂♥志♥头条 就不可避免了
Everybody’s gonna want to see a rematch.
每个人都会想看他们重新比赛
Right?
对吗
This is a story.
这是一个故事
This is the kind of story
这是一个由梦幻选手
that dream fights are made of.
构成的故事
I don’t finance people’s dreams.
我不投资人们的梦想
I finance their do’s.
我只投资他们所要做的
Okay.
好吧
Well, this isn’t his dream.
这可不是那人的梦想
He doesn’t even know about it.
他甚至还不知道这个
I don’t even know if he would accept the fight.
我甚至不知道他是否会接受这场重赛
Dude just kinda disappeared one day.
他就是在某天无影无踪的一个家伙而已
Who is he?
那人是谁
His name’s Mickey Kelley.
他的名字叫麦基·凯利
Pitt knows him.
皮特知道他
Personally,I-I felt sorry for him, man.
就我个人而言 我很同情他
I mean…I mean, hell, had to be
我的意思是 意思是 见鬼 该怎么说
like 40-something when I caught back up with him.
我去找他时 他已经年过40岁了
And you-you can’t just go that many years
你不能想象一个多年没有
without high level training and expect to be competitive.
经过高♥强♥度训练和缺乏求胜心
You know, I mean,at least not against anybody who’s good.
你知道 我的意思是 他至少就没有和任何高手对战过
So, um, you know…
所以 你知道的
Jiu-jitsu constantly evolves,
柔术是需要经常投入训练的
and that’s exactly what I told Mason,
我也是这么跟曼森讲的
but, you know, he insisted.
但是 你知道 他坚持要做下去
Hello?
你好吗
Mick.
麦基
Is that Pitt?
这不是皮特吗
Yeah.
是我
How you doing?
你最近在干什么
Good, brother.How you doing, man?
好 兄弟 你好吗 伙计
Good. It’s good to see you. You too, man.
很好 看见你很好 哥们儿 我也是
What the fuck you doing here, man?
哥们儿 你在这儿来做什么
You know,paying some bills.
你知道的 要付一些账单啊
You know? Yeah, okay.
你知道吗 是的 没事儿
Hey, I heard about the new gym.
嘿 我听说了你的新体育馆
I’m, uh,I’m proud of you, man.
我为你感到骄傲 伙计
Thank you,thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
I knew you’d do something with wrestling.
我就知道你会玩摔跤
Shit, man.
没意思啦 哥们儿
So what’s, uh…What’s going on?
那么 嗯 这是怎么回事呢
Travis, this is Mick. Mick, meet Travis. How are you, man?
特拉维斯 这是麦基 麦基 认识一下特拉维斯 你好吗 伙计
What’s up, man? Nice to meet you. Very nice to meet you.
怎么了 伙计 很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
He’s been training with me for a little bit.
他和我一起训练了一段时间
I’m looking to get him some fights, I want him to get
我想给他安排几场比赛 我想让他
some more different styles,and I was telling him
有更多不同的风格 我告诉他了
that you was a slippery motherfucker back in the day, so…
你以前是个滑头 所以
Well, I appreciate that, man.
我很感激你还想起我 伙计
I was just wondering if, um…
我只是想知道 嗯
You mind rolling with him a little bit?
你介意跟他玩一会吗
See how he does?
看看他的表现如何
Yeah. Yeah?
可以 可以吗
Right-right now?
就现在
I got my gear with me. I’m ready. If it’s okay.
我带了装备 我准备好了 如果可以的话
Yeah, we could, uh…
是的 我们可以
You want me to grab the broom or…?
你想让我去拿扫帚还是
No, that’sthat’s… Okay. All right.
—不 什么都行 ——好的 好吧
Let’s go. Okay, let’s go.
开始吧 好 我们开始
You good? Uh, yeah.
你准备好了吗 嗯 是的
Yeah. Let’s get it.Let’s get it.
是的 让我们开练 让我们开练
Let’s get it.
开练
Watch your neck.Watch your neck. Watch…
注意你的脖子 注意你的脖子 看
Neck, neck, neck!
脖子 脖子 脖子
You all right? Yeah, I’m good. I’m good.
你没事吧 我很好 我很好
That’s a good warm up.
这是一个很好的热身
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. All right?
是的 是的 是的 ——好吧
Hey.

Close the elbow.Hey, close…
夹紧肘部 嗨 夹紧
Close the elbow right there.
就这样夹紧肘部
Watch your neck…Neck, neck.
注意你的脖子 脖子 脖子
He’s looking for the… neck.
他在找 的脖子
Now, fight.
现在 开打
Watch the fade.Nothing there. Nothing there.
注意看他的脸 那儿没什么 那儿没什么
A little hand play right here.
手部有个小动作
Uh-huh. Okay.
啊哈 好吧
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Beautiful shot, Travis!
漂亮一击 特拉维斯
Widen your base.There you go!
加大你的支撑 就这样
Uh-huh. Yeah.
啊哈 对了
Ah, he’s reaching under.He’s reaching under.
啊 他在向下伸 他向下伸了
Mother…

Turn the corner.
翻转过来
Watch the arm.
注意胳膊
Watch the ar…Turn into him.
注意胳 翻过他
Turn into him.
翻过他
No. Breathe. No, no, you good.He’s going for the arm.
不 喘口气 不 不 你很好 他马上用胳膊了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I’m good, man.
是的 我没事 哥们儿
All right, Mick.
很好 麦基
Give it to him straight.
有话直说吧
You know, I think you know
你知道 我想你知道
you leave your neck dangling on that shot.
你在那次出击时时脖子是悬空着的
Uh, you know, on the single,uh, run the pipe quick.
呃 你知道的 我用一个手指 呃 就像插根管子
Uh, keep your elbows tucked just so I can’t get the Kimura grip figure-four.
如果你把手肘夹紧 这样我就无法用四个指头做木村握法了
I mean, this is nothing that Pitt can’t…
我的意思是 这里没有皮特不能做到的
Chicken wing. …fix, you know. It’s, uh…
折臂固定 固定 你知道的 它是 呃
I mean, you clean those up,you’ll be…
我是说 你把这些搞定 你就
You’ll be dangerous, buddy,I promise you.
你就是厉害的家伙 我向你保证
Yeah, maybe I’ll do that.
是的 我会努力的
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Of course.
—谢谢你 伙计 我很感激 —没什么
Pitt, I’ll see you outside. Yeah.
皮特 我们外面见 -好的
Okay.
好的
All right, TP.
没什么了 TP.
Yeah, good train.
是的 很好的训练

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!