Jan.
快去找李察逊医生
Go and get Dr. Richardson.
我把呼吸机给你装回去 杨
I’m gonna put you back on the respirator now, Jan.
杨 你能听得到我吗
Jan, can you hear me?
你还醒着吗
Are you awake?
说话呀
Talk to me.
贝丝 我能和你聊聊吗
Hi, Bess. I’d like to have a chat with you.
– 贝丝 – 嗯
– Bess? – Mmm.
我的公共汽车来了
This is my bus. This is my bus.
请原谅我 天主
Forgive me, Father.
我犯了罪
I have sinned.
圣母玛丽亚也犯过罪
Mary Magdalene sinned…
但我却依然深深爱她
and she’s among my dearly beloved.
我坐在了公共汽车的后座
I go to the back of the bus…
见到你也在那里
and you’re there.
你的裆部好雄伟
And you’re so huge…
都快要撑破裤子了
that you’re almost bursting out of your pants.
我拉开你的裤链
And I undo your fly…
开始抚摸你
and I touch you.
我抚摸你的肉♥棒♥
I’m touching your prick.
你去看过杨了吗
Have you been in to see Jan?
– 他怎么样 – 好一点了
– How is he? – Better.
– 他好些了吗 – 只好了一点
– He’s better? – Just a bit.
贝丝 似乎是你的祈祷应验了
Hey, Bess, it looks like your prayers have been answered.
杨可以不用呼吸机了
We’ve been able to take him off the respirator.
好消息 是吧
Good news, isn’t it?
你觉得
Do you think…
当我们濒临生死边缘时
that we turn to different people…
我们的性情是否会转变
when we get close to the edge?
当我们面临死亡时
And that we, um… we turn bad…
我们是否会变得邪恶
when we’re going to die?
你不会死的
You’re not going to die.
我知道你不会的
I know you’re not.
我向你保证
I promise you.
( 第六章 信念 )
看呐
Ooh, look.
我们到了
Here you go.
嘿 姑娘们
Hey. hey, girlies!
我们找到了蘑菇
We found some shroomies!
你不要期望太高
Don’t get your hopes up too high, will you?
李察逊医生说杨可能会再度恶化
Dr. Richardson says that Jan could get worse again.
是我拯救了他的命
I’m the one who saved his life.
我可以再次拯救他
I can save it again.
贝丝 你在胡说些什么
Bess. What are you talking about?
我给杨讲故事
I told Jan stories.
爱的故事
Stories about love.
就好像我和他在一起的故事
That was almost like being together, him and me.
是爱拯救了杨
You see, love can save Jan.
杨一定不能忘记爱的滋味
He must not forget about love.
是他告诉我的
He told me that.
他教我怎么去做
He tells me what to do.
贝丝 我很高兴你听从杨的话
Bess, I’m glad that you listen to Jan…
但别什么都听他的
but don’t let him gain too much power over you.
病魔威力强大 你得小心
Sickness is a mighty power. You know that.
是我拯救了杨
I’ve saved Jan.
不要再讲这种话 太愚蠢了
Don’t talk like that. It’s stupid!
你一直说我并不愚蠢
You always said that I wasn’t stupid.
如果你讲那种话就很愚蠢
Well, you’re stupid if you say things like that.
你为什么现在说我愚蠢
Why are you saying I’m stupid now?
因为你陷入了一个虚幻信仰的世界
Because I can see that you’re disappearing into a world of make-believe…
这让我很担心
and it worries me.
我过去听人说你很愚蠢 我就会生气
I used to go mad when people called you stupid, but…
但你就是愚蠢
you are stupid!
我们下午给他插导管
We’re gonna put a drain in this afternoon. Just wait and see.
这会让他舒服点
It’ll be much easier to get through to him.
别担心 只是小手术
Don’t worry. It’s a very minor operation.
你想让我感到内疚吗
Are you trying to make me feel guilty?
你为什么这样说
What makes you say that?
她想让我觉得内疚
I think she’s trying to make me feel guilty.
过来
Come here.
你看起来糟透了
You look fucking awful.
你为什么穿成这样
Why do you dress like that?
穿得像寡妇一样
You dress like a widow.
可我还没死
I’m not even dead yet.
也许你希望我死
Maybe you wish I was.
不 不是的
No! No, no.
你没按照我交代的去做
You haven’t done what I asked you to.
我做了
I have!
我要你去找个男人做♥爱♥
I asked you to be with a man.
我按你的要求做了
I… I have done that.
给人打手♥枪♥也能算数吗
You call that being with a man?
算个屁
I call it a joke.
我爱你
I love you.
我不爱其他男人
I don’t love some other man.
证明给我看
Prove it.
贝丝
Bess.
你干了什么好事
What is going on?
你为了满足他的病态幻想而和其他男人睡觉吗
Are you sleeping with other men to feed his sick fantasies?
他的确变好了点
He did get better.
不 他没有变得更好
No, he did not get better.
这是治疗过程中的常态 病情时好时坏
That’s just the way it goes. Sometimes he’s better, sometimes he’s worse.
这与你的所作所为无关 那只是你脑中的错觉
Nothing to do with what you’re doing. That’s all in your mind.
他是我丈夫 上帝说我应该崇拜他
He is my husband and God has said that I must honor him.
如果这也能称之为崇拜
Well, if that’s what honoring is all about…
那我肯定是听错了
then I must have something wrong.
你是从外地来的 对吧
Well, you don’t come from around here, do you?
对 我很庆幸不是本地人
No, and I’m glad I don’t.
这里本地人的想法 让我作呕
The way the locals talk, it makes me sick.
但你住在这里 还会去教堂
But you live here and you go to the church.
对 但这并不表示我没有自己的思想
Yes, but that don’t mean I don’t look at things me own way.
那你为什么不搬走 你丈夫都死了
Why don’t you move then? Your husband’s dead.
你很清楚我为什么不搬走
You know very well why I don’t move.
我没有搬走全是为了你
I don’t move because of you.
女人必须得有自己的选择 贝丝
A woman has to choose for herself, Bess.
女人必须得拥有自我和主见
She has to have a mind of her own.
你的行为只会让事情变得更糟
Now, what you’re doing is… making things worse.
太胡闹了 杨的脑袋受到重创
It’s… nonsense. His… His head’s full of scars.
他用药用到神智不清
He’s up to his eyeballs in drugs.
他根本不知道自己在说什么
He doesn’t know what he’s saying.
他什么也不知道
And he doesn’t know.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我会下地狱吗
Am I going to go to hell?
你到底想拯救谁 你自己还是杨
Whom do you want to save? Yourself or Jan?
贝丝
Bess?
好久不见你来教堂了 这可不像你
It’s been a long time. Most unlike you.
我必须警告你 天主会惩罚那些信仰不够虔诚的人
I must warn you that the Lord looks with anger upon those who fail him.
我想找你借些漂亮衣服穿
You’ve got to lend me something to wear.
他无法打败我
He’s never gonna beat me.
好球
A good shot.
你是个小人
You’re low man.
好吧
All right, all right.
你好
Hello.
好球
Good shot.
多少钱 亲爱的
How much, darlin’?
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three. Up.
很好
Okay. Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我量不到血压
I can’t hear the blood pressure.
血压正在消失

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!