如果你已下定决心转院
Well, if you’ve made your mind up on that point…
我们就可以考虑其他的事情
maybe it’s time to consider other matters.
我的意思是可以开始考虑其他人 而不仅仅是你
I mean, we should start thinking about other people than just you.
贝丝
Bess?
很高兴你听懂了我的话
I’m glad you understand what I’m driving at.
你的处境
Your… Your condition…
你的处境让她十分痛苦
has been… has been very hard on her.
我不能随意批判 但是
I can’t judge why, but she’s…
她为了满足你的妄想遭了不少罪
she’s suffering from delusions regarding your condition.
我必须直说
I have to be blunt.
我认为对她而言 见你并没有好处
I don’t think that seeing you is good for her.
我想也是
I guess not.
我深信最好的选项是
And I’m convinced that the best thing we can do for her right now…
马上送她去治疗
is to admit her again.
送走她吗
Get her away?
是的
Yes.
越远越好
As far away as possible.
这有必要吗
Think that’s necessary?
如果你不动手术
Listen, if you don’t want surgery…
你的复健期就会持续很长的时间
the indications are that we will enter a prolonged period…
在此期间 你受到的不利影响也会越大
in which you will be more and more affected by your condition.
你的健康越恶化
The poorlier you are…
对贝丝的有害影响也越多
the more detrimental your influence on Bess.
我起草了关于她的心理健康评估报告
I’ve drawn up some papers giving me the authority to detain her…
根据精神卫生法 我有权把她送进疗养院
under the provisions of the Mental Health Act.
只需你的同意
I’ll need your consent.
你打算把贝丝隔离吗
You’re going to section Bess?
这是治疗她的唯一方法
It’s the only way I can get her treated.
李察逊医生 告诉我
Tell me, Dr. Richardson.
这是否意味着我将永远见不到她
Does this mean I will never see her again?
老实说 是的
To be realistic, yes.
在底部签名
Just there at the bottom.
你说过你想帮助她
You said you wanted to help her.
签名吧 杨
Come on, Jan.
( 第七章 贝丝的牺牲 )
我怎么回去
How do I get back?
我会在外面等你
I’ll keep an eye out for you.
你好
Hello.
你有什么要求
What do you want?
你和水手做 我在旁边看
I want that you do it with the sailor and I watch.
好的
Okay.
没关系的
It’s all right.
没关系的
It’s all right.
– 够了 过来 – 不要
– All right. Come here, you. – No.
开始做吧
There we go. Eh?
对 这样好多了
Yeah, that’s better.
现在做吧
Come on now.
好样的 你喜欢这么玩 对吧
Yeah. That’s right. You like this, eh?
不 停下 我可以回家吗
No. Please. Can I go home now?
停下 我可以回家吗
No, no. Can I go home now, please?
– 待着别动 – 请停下
– Stay still! – No, please.
– 不要 拜托 – 我叫你待着别动
– No, no, please… Please, can I go home? – Stay still, I said!
待着别动
Stay still, I said!
待着别动 天呐
Stay… God’s sake.
不要
No!
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
我会开枪
I’m going to shoot you!
– 你敢 – 我会开枪打你
– You will? – I’m gonna shoot you.
别天真了
You think so?
你根本不懂怎么开枪
You don’t even know how to use that thing.
没人会相信妓♥女♥
Nobody will believe a hooker!
对我们罪人来说
Because there is only one thing for us, sinners that we are…
要达到上帝眼中的完美
to achieve perfection in the eyes of God…
只能经由无条件信仰天主说过的话
through unconditional love for the word that is written…
无条件信奉天主制订的律法
through unconditional love for the law.
我不懂你讲的是什么
I don’t understand what you’re saying.
你怎么会去爱一句话呢
How can you love… a word?
你不能去爱一句话
You cannot love words.
你不能和一句话相爱
You cannot be in love with a word.
但你能和另一个人相爱
You can love another human being.
那才是完美
That’s perfection.
教堂禁止女人发言
No woman speaks here!
贝丝·麦克尼尔
Bess McNeill,
– 你被逐出教会 – 不 让我待在这里
– the kirk session has decided this day… – No, let me stay here.
从今以后 你不得踏进本教堂一步
That henceforth you shall no longer have access to this kirk.
– 你将会众叛亲离 – 请让我留下
– They who know you shall not know you. – Please let me stay!
请让我留下
Please. No.
贝丝·麦克尼尔 你被逐出上帝的国度
Begone, Bess McNeill, from the house of God!
你好 贝丝 请你跟我们走
Hello, Bess. You’re… You’re coming with us.
我们要去格拉斯哥市
We’re going to Glasgow.
贝丝 他们要带你回医院一段时间
Bess, they’re going to take you back into hospital just for a little bit.
这是为你好
It’s for your own good.
我要见杨 我要见我的丈夫
I want to see Jan. I want to see my husband.
我理解 但现在不行
I know. But not now, Bess.
这是为你好 贝丝
It’s for your own good, Bess.
母亲不能代替我做决定 我现在已经结婚了
Mother can’t have me admitted, not now that I’m married.
贝丝 不是母亲签名的
Bess, it wasn’t Mother that signed the paper.
是杨
It was Jan.
– 你骗人 – 走吧 贝丝
– You liar! – Come along, Bess.

Jan!

Jan!
嘟嘟 你怎么能这样
Dodo, how can you do this?
你曾经也有过丈夫
You had a husband too once.
如果你努力过 你的爱也能拯救他
Your love could’ve saved him, if only you’d tried.

Jan!

Jan!
好了 贝丝 我们走
Okay, Bess, let’s go.
该死
Oh, fuck.
瑞恩 她跑了
Ryan. She’s no here.
你们好
Hello.
这骚货是谁
Who’s a tart?
你干什么
What you doing?
这骚货是谁
Who’s a tart?
– 这骚货是谁 – 婊♥子♥
– Who’s a tart? – Tart! Tart!
我打不开门
I can’t open the door!
请开门
Please.
母亲
Mother?
请开门
Please.
拜托 母亲 请开门
Please, Mother! Open the door!
求您开门
Please open the d…
母亲
Mother!
我会做个好女孩
I’ll be good.
我会做个非常好的女孩
I’ll be really, really good.
我会非常听话
I’ll be really good.
请帮帮我
Please help.
请你们走开
Would you please go away?
住手 走开
Stop it! Go away!
走开 别来打搅我
You just go away and leave me!
这骚货是谁
Who’s a tart?
你们都走开
Away with you!
不许在上帝的教堂外撒野
Stop all this racket outside the house of God.
快走 全都走开
Go on! On you go!
出了什么事
What’s happened?
贝丝 贝丝
Bess. Bess?
贝丝 你还好吗 亲爱的
Bess. Are you all right, love?
是我 嘟嘟
Bess? it’s Dodo.
贝丝
Oh, Bess.
杨快死了
Jan is dying.
我不应该告诉你的
I-I wasn’t to tell you.
– 我不应该告诉你的 – 不
– I wasn’t to tell you. – No.
你告诉我是对的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!