Bess?
对不起
I’m sorry.
这也是我的错
No, it was my fault.
过来
Come here.

Hi.

Hi.
爱的力量非常神奇强大
Love is a mighty power…
对吧
isn’t it?
如果我死了
If I’ll die…
并不是因为没有爱情
it will be because love cannot keep me alive.
但我真的记不得做♥爱♥是什么滋味了
But I can hardly remember what it’s like to make love…
如果我连那也忘了 我也就真的死亡了
and if I forget that, then I’ll die.
那次我从钻井平台打电♥话♥给你
Remember when I phoned you from the rig…
我们在电♥话♥里做了爱 还记得吗
and we made love without being together?
你要我再像那样跟你说话吗 我很愿意
Do you want me to talk to you like that again? I-I’d love to.
贝丝
Bess…
我要你去找个男人做♥爱♥
I want you to find a man to make love to…
然后回来告诉我详情
and then come back here and tell me about it.
感觉就像你和我重新在一起
It will feel like you and me being together again.
那样的话 就会使我活下去
Now, that… that will keep me alive.
我 我办不到
I… I can’t.
今天早上
This morning when I…
我跟你说再去找一个爱人的时候
when I told you to… to get a lover…
那不是为了你
it wasn’t for your sake.
是为了我
It was for my sake.
因为我还不想死
Because I don’t want to die.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
你能了解吗
You understand?
是的
Yes.
我要永远和你在一起 贝丝
It will be you and me, Bess.
为了我去做吧
Do it for me.

I…
我做不到
I can’t.
求你了
Please?
贝丝
Bess?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
确定吗
Sure?
这是你的花
Here you go.
噢 天呐 小心
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy.
( 第五章 艰难从命 )
你肯定是睡眠不足
You certainly needed some shut-eye.
我把你的玫瑰花插到水瓶里了
I put your rose in a vase.
好像又盛开了一点
Think it’s perked up a bit.
你也要注意自己的身体
You should think of yourself a bit too.
出去散散心
Go out.
跳跳舞
Go dancing.
我看过你跳舞
I’ve seen you dance.
你喜欢跳舞
You like to dance.
杨呢
Where is Jan?
你在这边帮不上忙
There’s nothing you can do in here.
不要让他死
Don’t let him die.
为什么我不该让他死
And why shouldn’t I let him die?
我爱他
I love him.
你总这么说 但我却没看见你付出行动
So you keep saying, but I don’t see it.
我无法付出行动
There’s nothing I can do.
我根本无法付出行动
There’s nothing at all.
如果你爱他 就证明给我看
Prove to me that you love him…
那样我就让他活下去
and then I’ll let him live.
我来和你跳舞
I’ve come to dance.
很好 你跳舞很棒
It’s great. You’re great. Great movement.
但你能跟我谈谈吗
But maybe you could talk to me?
贝丝 别跳了 跟我谈谈
Bess, stop dancing. Talk to me.
贝丝
Bess.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
等我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
现在你可以碰我了
You can touch me now.
现在你可以占有我了
You can have me now.
贝丝 听我说 我不会和你做♥爱♥
Bess, listen to me. We’re not going to make love.
把衣服穿回去
Now put your clothes back on.
你不想要我吗
Don’t you want me?
你不喜欢我吗
Don’t you like me?
你说过你喜欢我的
You said that you liked me.
对 贝丝 我是喜欢你
Yes, Bess, I like you.
但先穿上衣服
Now put your clothes on.
你不明白 我会
You don’t understand. I’ll…
我会对你好
I’ll be good to you and…
我想要和你做♥爱♥
I want us to make love.
听好 贝丝
Listen, um, Bess…
如果你想和我谈话
if you want to talk to me…
我们可以在医院见面
we can meet at the hospital, all right?
现在 请你把衣服穿好
Now please just… put your clothes on, Bess.

No.
拜托 我真不知该拿你怎么办才好
Please. I don’t know what to do with you.
好了
All right now, just…
穿上衣服 贝丝 回家去吧
put your clothes on, Bess, and go home.
不要
No.
我躺在床上
I’m lying on my back…
赤身裸体
all naked…
然后
and…
他进屋来看到我
he comes in and he sees me…
接着
and…
他亲吻我的胸部
he kisses my breasts.

Um…
然后他就进入我
and he enters me…

um…
接着
and…
他开始和我做♥爱♥
he’s making love to me…
很温柔地
gently…
然后
and…
他就射♥精♥了
he’s coming.
( 他是谁 )
李察逊医生
It was Dr. Richardson.
( 不是真的 )

Hi.
– 嗨 贝丝 – 嗨 贝丝
– Hi, Bess. – Hi, Bess.
你要去哪里
Where you going then?
我要去教堂
Uh, I’ve got to go to the church.

Oh.
杨 我们要把呼吸机拿走五分钟
Jan, we’re gonna take you off the respirator for five minutes…
稍微锻炼一下你的肺部 再看看你的情况
to exercise your lungs a little bit and see how you are.
放轻松 不要紧张
So just relax and take it easy.
现在你试试自己呼吸 杨
Okay, start to breathe by yourself now, Jan.
深深地吸气
Just take very deep breaths.
慢慢来
Slowly.
这就对了
That’s it.
再来一遍
And again.
非常好
Very good.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
很好
That’s it.
贝丝
Bess.
什么事
Yes?
你在公共汽车上做什么
What are you doing on this bus?
什么公共汽车 杨
Which bus, Jan?
靠近我
Come to me.
过来
Come.
我就在车上
I’m here.
我就坐在公共汽车后座
I’m here in the back.
是吗
Yes?
– 在公共汽车的后座 – 对
– In the back of the bus. – Yes.
过来
Come.
嘟嘟
Dodo?
– 嘟嘟 – 等等
– Dodo. – Hang on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!