现在请把你们的手放在铃上 准备好了吗
Now I want to see your hands poised over those bells. Ready?
开始吧 “特许公簿地♥产♥权”指的是什么
Here we go. What are something called “Customary freeholds”?
高级土地保有权
Superior copyhold.
正确
Yes.
内殿律师学院在秋季学期的第二个
What is the correct grace used in the Inner Temple
辩论之夜使用的正确祷告是什么
for the second mooting night of Michaelmas term?
-请回答 -你爱喝…水果
– Yes. – Amas bibendo… fructis.
-非常好 -过度产权转让是什么
– Jolly good. – What is an overreaching conveyance?
全额地租是什么
What is rack-rent?
婚约毁弃侵权是什么时候废除的
When was breach of promise abolished?
定义”领主承受损失”
Define “Damnum sentit dominus”.
将拉丁语”各自分配”翻译成古希腊语
Translate “Reddendo singula singulis” into Ancient Greek.
我相信这就是答案
I believe this is the answer.
各自分配[古希腊语]Hippodamoi credemnon louestai.
完全正确
Absolutely correct.
现在到了我们的最终决胜回合
Now, for our final and deciding round,
问题类别是当代文化
the category is contemporary culture.
是谁设计了戴安娜王妃的婚纱
Who did the design for Princess Diana’s wedding dress?
伊曼纽尔夫妇
The Emmanuels.
-正确 -太棒了 布丽姬特
– Correct. – Excellent, Bridget.
说出在《足球明星的老婆们》
Name the character in Footballers’ Wives
令人难忘的一集中
who, in one memorable episode,
将自己的胸部点着的人是谁
set fire to her own breasts.
-莎当妮 -正确
– Chardonnay. – Correct.
此时此刻 只有两桌选手争夺最终冠军
At this point, there are only two tables in contention
并且只剩下最后一个问题
and only one question left.
麦当娜在英国的第一首单曲叫什么名字
What was the name of Madonna’s first UK single?
《幸运星》
Lucky Star.
抱歉 我没有听清楚
I’m sorry, I didn’t quite hear that.
你能完全确定吗
Are you absolutely sure about that?
不是《假日》吗
Wasn’t it Holiday?
不 大家都以为是《假日》 但其实不是
No, everyone thinks it’s Holiday, but in fact it’s not.
我的整个人生都在为这个时刻而准备
My entire life has been leading up to this very moment.
如果我错了 就用那把刀
Take that knife, slice off my head
把我的头割下来 煮了当晚饭
and boil it for supper if I’m wrong.
正确答案是《幸运星》
The correct answer is Lucky Star.
错误
No.
-正确答案是… -是《假日》吗
– The correct answer is… – Is it Holiday?
确实是《假日》 没错
Holiday, indeed, yes.
第42届法律委员会问答赛的获胜者是…
The winners of the 42nd Annual Law Council Quiz are…
法网雄鹰队
the Legal Eagles.
很高兴见到你 布丽姬特
Lovely to see you, Bridget.
是啊 谢谢你 瑞贝卡
Oh, yes, thanks, Rebecca.
晚安
Good night.
为什么你整晚都不和我说话
Why didn’t you speak to me all night?
那正是这些讨人厌的晚宴的意义
That’s the whole point of those dreadful dinners.
但你和瑞贝卡说话了 你和霍雷肖也说话了
But you talked to Rebecca. And you talked to Horatio.
我永远没办法融入你的朋友们
I’ll never get to fit in with your friends.
如果你一直称这些人是
You certainly won’t if you go on calling everyone
“秃顶的中上阶层白♥痴♥” 那肯定不行
“Balding, upper-middle-class twits”.
他们确实是秃顶的中上阶层白♥痴♥
Well, they were balding, upper-middle-class twits.
除了那些有头发的以外
Except for the ones who had hair.
我想你和他们一样都认为
I suppose you agree with them
穷♥人♥们活该受穷
that poor people deserve to be poor?
别这么可笑
Don’t be ridiculous.
所以现在是我可笑了
So now I’m ridiculous?
是啊 你今晚是有点可笑
Well, yes, tonight you were a little.
那今晚你就是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Well, tonight you were an arrogant arse.
我想我可能犯了一个很严重的错误
I think I may have made a terrible mistake
邀请你和你的折叠内♥裤♥进入我的生活
inviting you and your folding underpants into my life.
晚安
Good night.
就算你今晚真的问我了
If you had asked me tonight,
我肯定也会拒绝的
I’d have said no, anyway.
问你什么
Asked you what?
布丽姬特
Bridget?
问你什么
Asked you what?
天哪 我竟然这么做了
Oh, God, I’ve done it.
我头也不回地离开了
I’ve gone and done it.
上一分钟 你还和某个人
One minute, you’re closer to someone
比全世界任何人都更加亲密
than anyone else in the whole world,
下一分钟 你就再也不会见到他了
next minute, you’re never going to see them again.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.
如果你找马克·达西
If you have a message for Mark Darcy,
请在滴声后留言
please speak after the tone.
你好 是我 我真的真的很抱歉
Hello, it’s me. I’m really, really sorry…
抱歉 有人按门铃
Sorry, it’s the door.
别走开 我有非常非常重要的事情要说
Don’t go away, I have something really, really important to say.
喂 是谁啊
Yes, who is it?
是我 马克
It’s me. Mark.
好的
Oh, right.
稍等一会儿
Just a moment.
我正在打电♥话♥
I’m on the phone.
你就在外面
You’re outside.
听着…
Look, er…
我等会再打给你
I’ll ring you later.
除非你是来彻底甩掉我的
Unless you’ve come to chuck me once and for all.
如果是这样的话
In which case,
再见 谢谢 还有抱歉
bye and thank you, and… sorry.
天哪 拜托不要甩掉我 不要甩掉我
Oh, God, please don’t chuck me. Don’t chuck me.
如果你已经甩掉我 拜托你改变心意
If you have chucked me, please change your mind,
我以后会表现得更好
I’ll behave much better in future.
另一方面 如果你还没有甩掉我
On the other hand, if you haven’t chucked me,
下次我们出去时 请表现得好一点
please behave better next time we go out.
自大的势利鬼
Stuck-up snob.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我想上楼 毕竟你还是我的女朋友
I’d like to come up. You are, after all, my girlfriend.
尽管我朝你大吼 说你是傲慢的混♥蛋♥吗
Even though I shouted at you and called you an arrogant arse?
很遗憾 是的 最麻烦的问题是…
Unfortunately, yes. You see, the problematic thing is…
我爱你
I love you.
什么
W- what?
-我说我爱你 -抱歉 我又没听清
– I said I love you. – I’m sorry, I missed that again.
我说我爱你 天哪
I said I love you, for God’s sake!
好吧 没必要大吼
All right, no need to shout.
我会下去让你进来
I’ll come down and let you in.
你将来可能会需要这个
You might be needing this in the future.
他说他爱我
He said he loves me.
-他说他爱你 -他说他爱我
– He said he loves you? – He said he loves me.
-好 那他现在在哪儿 -他正在卧房♥里
– Right, where is he now? – He’s in the bedroom.
快回去那里 布丽姬特
Go back in there, Bridge,
不管你做什么 都要表现得漠不关心
and whatever you do, act completely nonchalant.
布丽姬特 你又在盯着我看了
Bridget, you’re staring at me again.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 我知道今晚不像计划的那样
Listen, I know this evening didn’t go exactly as planned,
但今晚我想问你一个非常重要的问题
but there was a very important question I wanted to ask you tonight.
-真的吗 -真的
– Oh, really? – Yes.
我其实想问这个问题很久了
I’ve actually been meaning to ask this for quite some time.
我只是一直不知道要怎么说才好
I’ve just never really found the right way to put it.
亲爱的布丽姬特
Darling Bridget…
你愿意…
would you…
去享受一个滑雪短假吗
like to go on a skiing mini-break?
我愿意
Yes!
♪ What the world… ♪
这不只是一次短假
This is not just a mini-break.
而是如同身在天堂的节日
This is a holiday in heaven.
我撒了个小谎 说自己滑雪经验丰富
Told a tiny lie about being an extremely experienced skier.
但老实说 滑雪能有多难呢
But, honestly, how hard can it be?
我们走吧
Shall we?
我知道我肯定会喜欢滑雪
I know I’m going to like skiing a lot.
非常浪漫 非常放松
Very romantic, very relaxing.
好的
All right.
-抬起杆子 -不 什么 为什么
– Bar going up. – No. What? Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!