I love you, Katie.
我…
I…
丹尼…
Danny…
灾星怎么办?
What about Calamity?
灾星可以做你的伴娘
Calamity can be your bridesmaid.
灾星 等等
BILL:
Calam, wait.
– 你去哪儿?
– 回家
-Where are you going?
-Home.
是我带她来这儿 是我
I brought her here. Me.
一路从芝加哥跋山涉水
她却跟丹尼卿卿我我
All the way from Chicago.
Just to make love to Danny.
说真的比尔 这镇子不够大
容不下我和这个偷男人的风♥骚♥娘们!
So help me, this town ain’t big enough for me
and that flirting, man-rustling petticoat!
没这么严重
社交舞会上人们总是逢场作戏
It ain’t that serious.
People always act silly at these sociables.
你在花♥园♥看见他们了 他们不是在作戏!
You saw them out in that garden.
They weren’t acting!
– 给我那枪
– 站开 比尔·希科克
-Give me that gun.
-Stand clear, Bill Hickok.
我到处不见她人影 丹尼
I don’t see her anywhere, Danny.
妳是世界上唯一关心灾星的人
You’re the only person in the world
who’d worry about Calamity.
伴娘?
Bridesmaid, eh?
– 你没事吧?
– 我没事
-Are you all right?
-Yes, I’m all right.
她纯属可鄙 两面三刀 鸠占鹊巢
She ain’t nothing but a miserable,
two-timing claim jumper.
哦! 帮我脱掉这鬼东西!
Oh! Help me get out of
this dangblasted thing!
站着别动
Well, stand still.
我甚至带她到自己小屋来住
因为我以为她需要保护
I even took her in my own cabin
because I figured she’d need protection.
就像黄鼠狼进了鸡笼
她需要保护!
Like a weasel in a hencoop,
she needs protection!
把这扔回她的其余勾男人行头
Throw that in
with the rest of her man-traps.
还有这个! 还有这个!
And that! And that!
我打赌她不是第一次吻他
I bet it wasn’t the first time
she kissed him.
我打赌在我的小屋里一直干着苟且之事
I bet it’s been going on all the time.
Here in my own cabin.
天哪 我好笨!
Gosh almighty, I’m dumb!
如果你要怪谁 就怪你的那个帅哥少尉
If you have to blame somebody,
blame that pretty-boy lieutenant of yours.
在我看来他是凑过去吻的人
It seems to me
he was on the other end of the kissing.
是她勾得他色迷心窍
She charmed him hog-eyed.
看这些 丝 纯丝
我打赌是妖精她妈吐出来的
Look at these. Silk. Pure silk.
I’ll bet her mother spun them.
给 把它们给她!
告诉她别让我看见!
Here. Take them to her!
Tell her to keep out of my sight!
说真的 比尔 要是我再看见她…
So help me, Bill, if I ever see her again…
我会一枪打在那漂亮脸蛋正中!
…I’ll put a bullet smack in the middle
of that pretty face!
他们两个!
In both of them!
当你提起哈利
[SINGING]
When you turn to the subject of Harry
那骏马有不一般的经历
That’s a horse from a different safari
他能拳击像狐狸
He can box like a fox
他沉默像阉牛
He’s as dumb as an ox
但正是哈利我打算嫁给
But it’s Harry I’m planning to marry
当他英雄救美时我颤动
When he flexes his muscles, I flutter
就像被百叶窗关着的蝴蝶
Like a butterfly caught in a shutter
– 沙士汽水
– 灾星 你一直去哪了?
-Sarsaparilla.
-Calam, where have you been?
凯蒂要我告诉你
如果你来了 她想见你
Katie said to tell you if you come in,
she’d like to see you.
她会见到我 现在
She’s going to see me. Right now.
正是哈利我打算嫁给
And it’s Harry I’m planning to marry
会有麻烦
There’s going to be trouble.
我的心缠绕在他的背带
My heart’s twined around his suspenders
他是唯一我的真爱
He’s the one that I truly a…
你想干什么 灾星?
What do you want, Calamity?
明天中午有辆驿车离开 搭上它
There’s a stage leaving at noon tomorrow.
Be on it.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
我在警告你
I’m warning you.
怎么了? 怎么回事?
What is it? What’s going on?
灾星刚才警告凯蒂离开镇子
Calamity just warned Katie
to get out of town.
布克 借我把枪
Buck, lend me a gun.
灾星
Calamity.
举起你的杯子
Hold up your glass.
怎么? 怕了?
What’s the matter? Afraid?
凯蒂干得好!
MAN:
Katie’s done it!
没想到凯蒂枪法这样好
Imagine Katie making a shot like that.
– 你去哪里 灾星? 回来
– 别管我
-Where are you going, Calam? Come here.
-Leave me be.
– 上车
– 别管我!
-Get in that buggy.
-Let go of me!
上车 否则我打得你神智不清
如果你有神智的话
Get in there or I’ll knock you senseless,
if you had any sense.
快! 驾! 驾!
Come on! Hyah! Hyah!
我见过你干了很多疯狂的事…
I’ve seen you do lots of crazy things…
但这是第一次我看见你让自己出丑
…but this is the first time
I’ve seen you make a fool of yourself.
坐下听着
Sit down and listen.
你是冒牌货 灾星
You’re a fake, Calam.
你打扮谈吐骑马开枪都像男人
但你的想法像个女人
You dress, talk, ride and shoot
like a man, but you think like a female.
像个妒嫉的咆哮的恨恨然的女人
Like a green-eyed, snarling,
spitting female.
凯蒂两次打败了你
你丢了男人又丢了你的面子
Katie beat you twice, out of your man
and out of the respect you had around here.
你帮她的
And you helped her.
我也帮了
I did too.
她没有打下你手中的杯子
我♥干♥的 你需要上一课
She didn’t shoot the glass out of
your hand, I did. You needed a lesson.
你是谁 要别人爱谁不爱谁?
Who are you to tell people who to love?
就算你真的把她吓出镇子
会让你的少尉回心转意吗?
Suppose you did scare her out of town,
would that get your lieutenant back?
会让凯蒂停止爱他 或他停止爱她吗?
Would that stop Katie from loving him,
or him her?
真是女人的想法
That’s female thinking.
他会带回她 而且他们都会恨你
He’d bring her back,
and they would both hate you.
你今晚必须输 灾星
否则你再也不会赢
You had to lose tonight, Calam,
or you’d never win again.
继续 嚎啕大哭 承认你是女人
Go on, bawl. Admit you’re a female.
歇斯底里一番 过去了你会感觉好点
Have your hysterics, get them over with.
You’ll feel better.
我如此迷恋他
I was so plumb crazy about him.
我知道 我对她有同样感觉
I know. I felt the same way about her.
你是说 你爱着凯蒂?
You mean, you’re in love with Katie?
有意思 不是吗?
It’s funny, ain’t it?
比尔 我很抱歉 我不知道
-Bill, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.
-Aw.
没关系
That’s all right.
要花点时间 但我会克服的 你也会
It’ll take some time, but I’ll get over it.
You will too.
– 不 我不会 对丹尼不会
– 不 你会
-No, I won’t. Not Danny.
-Yes, you will.
我几个月来梦见的都是他
All I’ve done for months
is dream about him.
– 是吗?
– 是的
-Yeah?
-Yeah.
梦想着结婚 建小屋…
About getting married,
and building a cabin…
生孩子
…and having young’uns.
我知道听起来很傻 但是…
I know it sounds silly, I guess, but…
比尔 我真的好想要这些事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!