Home 同性电影 请以你的名字呼唤我(2017)

请以你的名字呼唤我(2017)

0
请以你的名字呼唤我(2017)

I may have to disagree with you there, Professor.
我要说词源学了 大家稍微忍♥忍♥
I’m gonna talk etymology, so just bear with me a second.
你说大多数拉丁词汇源自希腊语
You’re right in the case that most Latin words
这没有错
do find their origins in Greek words.
但是 就”杏”一词而言
However, in the case of “Apricot,”
它的发展要复杂一些
it’s a little bit more of a complicated journey.
怎么说
How so?
在这一词中 其实是希腊语借鉴了拉丁语
Well, here, the Greek actually takes over from the Latin.
拉丁语的”praecoquum”和”precoquere”
Latin word being praecoquum or precoquere.
就是”Precook”或”Pre-ripen” 这大家知道
So it’s, “Precook” or “Pre-ripen,” as you know.
是过早成熟或者尚未成熟的意思
To be precocious or premature.
接着到了拜占庭时期
And the Byzantines, to go on,
又借鉴了拉丁语”praecox”[早发的]then borrowed praecox,
之后发展成为”prekokkia”
which became prekokkia,
再然后是”berikokki”
which then became berikokki,
所以阿♥拉♥伯语才有了”al-barquq”[早]一词
which is how the Arabs got al-barquq.
感谢语言学基础课教了我这些
That’s courtesy of Philology 101.
表现优异
Flying colors.
他每年都这样
He does this every year.
差不多该喝一杯了 我们从这边走
It’s about drink time. Let’s go here.
-你好 罗马诺 -你好 奥利弗
– Ciao, Romano. – Ciao, Oliver.
-你怎么样 -都挺好
– How are you? – All good.
酒吧
大家好
Ciao, boys!
都好吗
All good?
都挺好
All good!
来看看 今天有什么
Let’s see. What have we got?
-你可以发牌吗 -当然
– Can you start please? – Of course!
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
你怎么知道这个地方的
How do you know about this place?
好的
Okay.
加油 琪亚娜
Go, Chiara!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
他比去年来的那个人好
He’s better than the guy who came last year.
还记得吗
Remember?
到这边来
Get in there!
好多了 看他多可爱
Much better! See how cute he is.
埃利奥 水
Elio, water!
来的正好
Perfect timing.
怎么了 你没事吧
What’s the matter? Are you all right?
-怎么 感觉酸痛 -我没事
– What, pinch a nerve? – I’m okay.
给 拿着
Here. Hold this.
相信我 我就要当医生了
Trust me. I’m about to be a doctor.
过来 看 问题就在这里
Come here. See? That’s the problem.
你太紧张了
You’re too stressed.
-你只要放松一点 -我很放松
– You just gotta relax a little bit. – I am relaxing.
玛兹亚 过来一下
Marzia, come here for a minute.
帮我做个证
Back me up here.
-感受一下 就这里 -奥利弗
– Feel that. Right there? – Oliver.
-太紧了 是不是 -对
– It’s too tight, right? – Yeah.
-他需要放松 -奥利弗
– He needs to relax. – Oliver!
回见
Later.
你应该多放松放松
You should relax more.
伙计们 准备好了吗
Okay, guys, ready?
我们丢了一分
Okay, our ball, our ball, our ball.
12比11
Twelve serving eleven.
我来 我来 我来
Mine, mine, mine, mine.
快 快 好球 你来 你来
Go, go, go. Yeah, good. It’s yours, it’s yours.
宝贝 玛塞拉阿姨一家
Sweetheart, Auntie Marcella
要来吃晚饭
and the others are coming over for dinner.
奥利弗是会和我们一起还是出去吃
Is Oliver staying with us or going out?
不知道
Don’t know.
真是魅力四射
What a movie star!
没错 这些美国人
Yes, those Americans…
起泡酒
Sparkling wine!
他迟到了
He’s late.
你不觉得
Don’t you think…
你不觉得他说”回见”时很不礼貌吗
Don’t you think he’s impolite when he says, “later”?
很傲慢
Arrogant.
我觉得他并不傲慢
I don’t think he’s arrogant.
等着瞧吧
Just watch.
等到分别的时候他还是会这么说
This is how he’ll say good-bye to us when the time comes.
说着 “回见”
With his… “Later.”
到那之前 我们要忍♥受他六个星期之久
Meanwhile, we’ll have to put up with him for six long weeks.
不是吗 亲爱的
Won’t we, darling?
我想他只是害羞
I think he’s shy.
你们会慢慢喜欢上他的
You’ll grow to like him.
要是我慢慢讨厌他了怎么办
What if I grow to hate him?
不会的 亲爱的
Oh, no, sweetheart.
-把他的盘子撤走吧 -好的 夫人
– Take his plates away. – Very well, madam.
亲爱的
Darling?
埃利奥 弹点音乐
Elio, play something.
我不想
I don’t want to.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不乐意
Because I don’t want to.
你为什么不和其他人一起去莫斯卡扎诺
Why don’t you go to Moscazzano with others?
因为我不乐意
Because I don’t want to.
你破坏了大家的兴致
You’re spoiling everyone’s fun.
好好弹 亲爱的
Play well, darling.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
看书
Reading.
你怎么没和大家一起去河边
How come you’re not with everyone else down by the river?
-我过敏了 -我也过敏了
– I have an allergy. It’s… – Yeah, me too.
我们也许是对同样的东西过敏
Maybe we have the same one.
你和我一起去游泳好不好
Why don’t you and I go swimming?
-现在吗 -对
– Right now? – Yeah.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
一定要现在去吗
Do we have to go right now?
-我去换衣服 -好的
– I’ll go get changed. – Okay.
楼下见
Meet you downstairs.
楼下见
See you downstairs.
埃利奥 你在干什么呢
Elio, what are you doing?
看乐谱
Reading my music.
不 你没有
No, you’re not.
-那就是在思考 -是吗
– Thinking, then. – Yeah?
思考什么
About what?
这是隐私
It’s private.
你不打算告诉我吗
You’re not gonna tell me?
不打算
I’m not gonna tell you.
他不打算告诉我他在思考什么
He’s not gonna tell me what he’s thinking about.
埃利奥
Elio.
那我只能去和你妈妈玩了
I guess I’ll go hang out with your mom.
麻烦再榨点杏汁
More apricot juice, please.
真是个好孩子
That’s a good boy.
谢天谢地有你帮忙
Thank God you’re helping me.
真好听
Sounds nice.
我还以为你不喜欢呢
Thought you didn’t like it.
再弹一次好吗
Play it again, will you?
跟我来
Follow me.
听着不一样了 你是改了吗
That sounds different. Did you change it?
-我是稍微改了一下 -为什么
– Well, I changed it a little bit. – Why?
我只是用了李斯特会用的弹法
I just played it the way Liszt would have played it
假如他改编巴♥赫♥的版本的话
if he’d altered Bach’s version.
再弹一遍
Play that again.
-把什么再弹一遍 -你在外面弹的那首
– Play what again? – The thing you played outside.
你想我弹我在外面弹的那首吗
You want me to play the thing I played outside?
拜托了
Please.
简直不敢相信你又改了
I can’t believe you changed it again.
-稍微改了一下 -是嘛 为什么
– I changed it a little bit. – Yeah. Why?
我只是用了布索尼会用的弹法
I just played it the way Busoni would’ve played it
假如他改编李斯特的版本的话
if he’d altered Liszt’s version.
巴♥赫♥有什么不好 巴♥赫♥的版本…