These are unbelievable. I just…
瞧谁来了
Hey, look who’s here.
抱歉 我得去睡了 太累了
Sorry. I have to go to bed. I’m sorry. I’m so tired.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃利奥
Elio. Elio.
-谢谢 -晚安
– Thank you. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我了解你吗
Do I know you?
真的非常感谢
Thank you again for everything.
-他们开车行吗 -没事的
– They’re never gonna make it. – No, no. They’re fine.
很高兴你来了
I’m glad you came.
我很紧张
Yeah, I’m nervous.
我喜欢你做的改造
I like what you’ve done with the place.
很棒
It’s nice.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Me okay.
-我可以吻你吗 -来吧
– Can I kiss you? – Yes, please.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
这样你开心吗
Does this make you happy?
你不会流鼻血流在我身上吧
You’re not gonna get a nosebleed on me, are you?
我才不会
I’m not gonna get…
脱掉 脱掉
Off, off, off, off, off.
直接脱掉
Yeah. Just pull it.
我来
Or I’ll pull it.
奥利弗
Oliver.
用你的名字叫我 我用我的名字叫你
Call me by your name, and I’ll call you by mine.
埃利奥
Elio.
奥利弗
Oliver.
埃利奥
Elio.
-奥利弗 -埃利奥
– Oliver. – Elio.
我们弄出声了吗
Did we make noise?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我不知道 玛法尔达总是不放过蛛丝马迹
I don’t know. Mafalda always looks for signs.
那她是不会找到什么的
Well, she’s not gonna find any.
你第一天到这里的时候就穿的这件衬衫
You wore that shirt the first day you were here.
你走的时候能把它给我吗
Will you give it to me when you go?
我们去游泳吧
Let’s go swimming.
你会把昨晚的事当成我的把柄吗
Are you gonna hold what happened last night against me?
不会
No.
埃利奥 过来
Elio. Come here.
把你的短裤脱掉
Take your trunks off.
还挺厉害的
Well, that’s promising.
你又硬了 很好
You’re hard again. Good.
司汤达 《阿尔芒斯》
教授 我看到你留的便条了 谢谢提醒
Professor, I got your note. Thank you for reminding me.
我今天就去镇上把打印好的纸取回来
I’m gonna go into town and pick up those typed pages today,
或今天下午的时间比较适合…
so maybe this afternoon would be a good time to…
回见
Later.
你走之前 我们会抽时间看看的
We’ll look them over later, before you leave.
好的 那回见了
Okay. So later.
回见
Later.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你还没厌倦我吗
You’re not sick of me yet?
是的 我…我只想跟你在一起
No, I just… I just wanted to be with you.
我…我还是…我走了
I’ll… I’m gonna… I’ll go.
你知道我们一起睡了我有多开心吗
Do you know how happy I am that we slept together?
不知道
I don’t know.
你当然不知道了
Of course, you don’t know.
我不想让你有后悔的事情
I don’t want you to regret anything.
而且我讨厌我可能让你不开心了的想法
And I hate the thought that maybe I may have messed you up or…
无论如何 我都不想让你我
I don’t want either of us to pay for this,
-为此付出代价 -不 我…
– one way or another. – No, I…
我不会告诉任何人的
It’s not like I’m gonna tell anyone.
你也不会有什么麻烦之类的
You’re not gonna be, like, getting in trouble.
我说的不是这个
That’s not what I’m talking about.
我过来你高兴吗
Are you happy I came here?
如果可以的话我就吻你了
I would kiss you if I could.
时代变了
Times change.
谢天谢地我们有拥护者
Thank God we had the partisans.
我知道 但是时代已经变了 不一样了
I know, but times have changed. It’s different.
你对贝蒂诺什么看法
What do you think of Bettino?
-我不喜欢他 -我喜欢
– I don’t like him. – I like him.
我其实很开心
I’m happy, actually.
看看吧 以后就知道了
I don’t know. We’ll see.
不管怎么说 制定规则的是他们
Anyway, they make the rules.
帕斯奎娜
Pasquina!
你好
Hello.
你好 太太
Hello, ma’am.
-意式饺子 -是的
– Tortelli cremaschi. – Yes.
《黑暗的心》
糟糕
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Fuck.
见鬼
Fuck.
你干什么了
What did you do?
-没什么 -是吗
– Nothing. – No?
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你已经开启植物王国的旅程了
You’ve moved on to the plant kingdom already.
接下来呢 矿物王国吗
What’s next? Minerals?
我估计你已经放弃动物王国了
I suppose you’ve already given up animals.
你知道我就是动物王国的
You know that’s me.
我是不是变♥态♥了
I’m sick, aren’t I?
我希望所有人都像你一样变♥态♥
I wish everybody was as sick as you.
别这样
Please don’t do that.
-你想看变♥态♥的吗 -别这样
– You want to see something sick? – Please don’t do that.
你想看变♥态♥的吗
You want to see something sick?
别这样
Please don’t do this.
别这样
Please don’t do it.
你为什么这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
-你要干什么 -别动
– What are you doing? – Stop.
-你♥他♥妈♥弄疼我了 -那就别挣扎
– You’re fucking hurting me. – Then don’t fight.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to go.
天啊 我们浪费了好多日子
God, we wasted so many days.
你怎么就不暗示我
Why didn’t you give me a sign?
-我有啊 -你都没暗示我
– I did. I did. – You didn’t give me a sign.
什么时候
When?
你记得我们打排球的时候
You remember when we were playing volleyball
我摸你来着吗
and I touched you?
就是为了让你知道我喜欢你
Just to show you that I liked you?
结果你的反应让我觉得我猥亵你了
And the way you reacted made me feel like I’d molested you.
-对不起 对不起 -不 没关系
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine.
我当时就决定应该保持距离
I just decided I should keep my distance.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我基本上每天晚上都来这待好几小时
I come out here for hours almost every night.
这我都不知道
I didn’t know that.
很有意思 我…
That’s funny, I…
我以为…
I thought that…
我知道你是怎么想的
Yeah, I know what you thought.
别动 别动
Stop. Stop.
“献给奥利弗”
“For Oliver.
“埃利奥”
“From Elio.”
埃利奥
Elio?
你消失三天了
You disappeared for three days.
我得干活
I had to work.
你消失得无影无踪
You completely disappeared.
我不知道 我就是…
Yeah, I don’t know. I just…
有很多事情需要做
I had a lot to do.
我是你的人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!