1983年 夏
“篡位者”
L’usurpatore.
卡萝 他到了
Caro? He’s here.
意大利北部某地
-您好 珀尔曼教授 -欢迎 欢迎
– Professor Perlman. – Welcome, welcome.
-谢谢你们选了我 -天哪
– Thank you so much for having me. – Oh, my goodness.
你比照片里看起来更高大
You’re bigger than your picture.
照片里可拍不全我这么个大人
Well, I couldn’t get all of me in the photo.
这就是问题所在
That’s the problem.
他看上去很自信的样子
He seems very confident.
-珀尔曼夫人您好 -叫我安娜拉就好
– Mrs. Perlman. – Annella.
我是奥利弗 很高兴见到您
Oliver. Very nice to meet you.
-谢谢你们让我住在你们家 -不客气
– Thank you for having me in your home. – Welcome.
埃利奥呢
Where’s Elio?
我下楼了
I’ll go down.
埃利奥
Elio?
-你一定累坏了 -怎么看出来的
– You must be exhausted. – What gave me away?
宝贝 过来帮奥利弗把他的行李提上楼
Darling, come help Oliver take his things up to his room.
-他已经到了吗 -对
– He’s already here? – Yes!
这每一个都会
Every single one of these will.
埃利奥 这是奥利弗 奥利弗 埃利奥
Elio, Oliver. Oliver, Elio.
-你好 -很高兴见到你 我是埃利奥
– How you doing? – Nice to meet you. Elio.
你一定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
-是有点 -来来来
– A little bit. – Come, come, come.
要我把你的行李放到房♥间吗
May I bring your things up to your room?
-行 好的 -我房♥间吗
– Sure. Yeah. – My room?
跟着他
Follow him.
-我们都很欢迎你 -没错
– You’re very welcome here. – Si.
我们家就是你家
Our home is your home.
你要走了吗
You’re leaving?
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我房♥间现在是你房♥间了
My room is now your room.
我住隔壁
I’ll be next door.
我们得共用卫生间
We have to share the bathroom.
我只能从这里出去
It’s my only way out.
楼下叫我们吃晚餐了
We’re being called for dinner.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
Yeah?
他们叫我们吃晚餐
We’re being called for dinner.
我就免了
Yeah, I’m probably gonna pass.
可以帮我向你妈妈道个歉吗
Will you make an excuse for me to your mom, though?
谢了
Thanks, man.
这原来是你房♥间吗
So, this is your old room, huh?
谢谢你
Thanks.
回见
Later.
我来端馅饼就好
I’ll take care of the tart.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
早安 教授
Good morning, Professor.
-早安 -重回人间啦
– Good morning. – Back from the dead.
-我睡了这么久吗 -好像是啊
– Was I out that long? – It seemed like it, huh?
-你感觉如何 -现在休息好了
– How are you? – I… Well, rested now.
-谢谢 -很高兴听到你这么说
– Thank you. – I’m glad.
你想来点意式浓缩吗
Would you like some espresso?
好的 非常感谢
I would love some. Thank you very much.
真是丰盛 我是不是坐了你的位置
This looks amazing. I didn’t take your seat, did I?
没事没事 请
No, no, no. It’s okay. Please.
你从长途旅行中缓过来了吗
Did you… Did you recover from your trip?
是的 的确是长途
I did. Yeah, big time.
-谢谢 -很好
– Thank you. – Good.
我可以带你去周围逛逛
I could show you around.
那实在是太好了 谢谢
That’d be great. Thank you.
城里有银行吗
Is there a… Is there a bank in town?
我呆在这里这段时间想开个户
I’d love to start an account while I’m here.
我来就好
Let me do it.
抱歉
Sorry.
-谁都有失手的时候 -话是这么说
– It happens to the best of us. – Yeah, well…
我们这里的居民没人有过银行账户
None of our residents has ever had a local bank account.
真的吗
Really?
要我带他去蒙托迪内吗
Should I take him to Montodine?
我觉得他们暑假不开门
I think they’re closed for summer vacation.
-谢谢 -去克雷马试试
– Grazie. – You try Crema.
克雷马
Crema?
谢谢
Grazie.
这是你们的果园吗
Is this your orchard?
这些是安娜拉的宝贝树
These are Annella’s trees.
桃子 樱桃 杏
Peaches, cherries, apricots…
还有石榴
Pomegranate. “Melograno.”
再来个蛋
Have another egg.
我太笨了
Oh, stupid.
不不不 我太了解我自己了
No, no, no. I know myself too well.
如果我吃了第二个 就会吃第三个
If I have a second, I’m just gonna have a third,
然后第四个 然后
and then a fourth, and then
你就得让我滚出去了
you’re just gonna have to roll me out of here.
-真美味 -亲爱的来一些吗
– Delicious. – Darling?
谢谢
Thank you.
我把安齐斯的自行车给他行吗
Shall I give him Anchise’s bike?
这儿大家一般都干什么
So, what does one do around here?
等待夏天结束
Wait for the summer to end.
是吗
Yeah?
那你们冬天做什么
What do you do in the winter?
等待夏天来临吗
Wait for summer to come?
我们只在圣诞节
Well, we only come here for Christmas
还有某些别的假期才过来
and some other vacations.
-圣诞节 我以为 -复活节也来
– Christmas? I thought you… – And Easter as well.
-我以为你是犹太人 -我们的确是
– Thought you were Jewish. – Well, we are Jewish,
但也是美国 意大利和法国人
but also American, Italian, French.
挺不常见的组合
Somewhat atypical combination.
除了我的家人 你可能是唯一一个
Besides my family, you’re probably
踏足这个小镇的犹太人了
the only other Jew to set foot in this town.
我来自新英格兰的一个小镇
I’m from a small town in New England.
我知道当一个罕见的犹太人是什么感觉
I know what it’s like to be the odd Jew out.
那你在这儿一般都干什么
So, what do you do around here?
就读些书
Just read books.
听写乐谱 在河里游泳
Transcribe music. Swim at the river.
-是嘛 -晚上出去玩
– Yeah? – Go out at night.
-就这些吧 -听上去挺有意思的
– I don’t know. – That sounds fun.
好了 哥们 谢谢你帮忙
All right, buddy, Thanks for the help.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry about that.
没事
It’s all right.
好了 回见
All right, later.
你那边有什么
What do you have there?
应该都是
That should all be…
这是什么
What is this?
这些是考古类的续篇
These are the continuation of these archaeology department…
这些是考古类的
These are archaeology?
对 那几个是考古类 其他都是历史类
Yeah, those are archaeology. The rest of these should be history.
好的
Okay.
-还需要杏汁吗 -好
– More apricot juice? – Yeah.
-给 特索罗 -谢谢
– Here, Tesoro. – Thank you.
自己倒 亲爱的
Help yourself, darling.
谢谢
Merci.
再倒一点喝吧
Help yourself to some more.
“杏”一词源于阿♥拉♥伯语
The word “Apricot” comes from the Arabic.
和”代数” “炼金术” “酒精”相同
It’s like the words “Algebra,” “Alchemy,” “Alcohol.”
由一个阿♥拉♥伯语名词
It derives from an Arabic noun
和阿♥拉♥伯语的冠词”Al”组成
combined with the Arabic article “Al” before it.
意大利语的”杏”
The origin of our Italian albicocca
源自阿♥拉♥伯语”al-barquq”[早]is al-barquq.
但现在 在以色列和很多阿♥拉♥伯国家
It’s amazing that today in Israel and many Arab countries,
杏已经变成了”mishmish” 真是神奇
the fruit’s referred to by a totally different name, mishmish.
我不敢苟同 教授

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!