Home 同性电影 请以你的名字呼唤我(2017)

请以你的名字呼唤我(2017)

0
请以你的名字呼唤我(2017)

had everything and nothing to do with intelligence.
他人很好
He was good.
你们很幸运能找到彼此
You’re both lucky to have found each other because
因为你也很好
you, too, are good…
我觉得他…
I think he was better than…
我觉得他好过我
I think he was better than me.
他也会这么评价你的
I’m sure he’d say the same thing about you.
是啊 他也会这么说的
Yeah. He’d say the same thing.
你们两个都很善良
It flatters you both.
在你最没防备的时候
And when you least expect it,
天意总有办法找到我们的致命弱点
nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spot.
你要记得 我一直在
Just remember, I am here.
现在 你也许想麻痹一切感觉
Right now, you may not wanna feel anything,
也许想永远封锁你的心
maybe you never wanted to feel anything. And…
也许你不想跟我倾诉
maybe it’s not to me you’d want to speak about this things but
但拥抱那些感触吧
feel something you obviously did.
你有过一段美好的友谊
Look, you had a beautiful friendship.
也许超越了友谊
Maybe more than a friendship.
我嫉妒你
And I envy you.
可能从我的角度说
In my place, most parents
大多数父母会盼着这件事赶紧过去
would hope the whole thing goes away.
祈祷儿子能振作起来
Pray their sons land on their feet, but…
但我不是这种父母
I am not such a parent.
我们抛开记忆 自我麻醉 好更快痊愈
We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster,
但到三十岁就会一无所有
that we go bankrupt by the age of 30.
每开始一段新感情 能给予对方的就越少
And have less to offer, each time we start with someone new.
但为了让自己对一切无感 逼自己麻木
But to make yourself feel nothing so as not to feel anything.
多浪费啊
What a waste.
我是不是说了不该说的
Have I spoken out of turn?
我再多说一句
And I’ll say one more thing,
消解你的担心
it’ll clear the air.
我也许有类似的经历
I may have come close
但从未拥有过你们所拥有的
but I never had what you two have.
总是有什么牵绊着我
Something always held me back
阻拦着我
or stood in the way.
你如何过这一生是你自己的事
How you live your life is your business.
要记得
Just remember,
心和身体仅有这一次属于我们自己
our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once, and…
你还没回过神来 心已经疲惫不堪了
before you know it, your heart’s worn out.
至于身体
And as for your body,
总有一天 无人愿意理睬
there comes a point when no one looks at it
更别说会想靠近你了
much less wants to come near it.
现在 你悲伤 你痛苦
Right now, there’s sorrow, pain.
别抑制
Don’t kill it,
还有你曾有过的快乐
and with it, the joy you felt.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mom know?
我觉得她不知道
I don’t think she does.
-你去加沃林了吗 -去过了
– Have you been to the Gaverine? – Yes.
土豆饼
Latkes.
-可以吗 -光明节快乐
– May I? – Happy Hanukkah!
你也快乐
To you too.
她有点柔弱
She looks a bit weak.
那谁可是高度评价她…
She comes highly recommended by…
她的研究专长是…
Her special area of study is…
我去接
I’ll get it.

Hello?
埃利奥 是你吗
Elio, you there?
-你好吗 -我很好
– How are you. – I’m good.
我很好 你呢
I’m good. How are you?
-你父母怎么样 -我很好 他们也很好
– How are your parents? – I’m good. They’re fine.
那就好
Good.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you too.
非常想
Very much.
-我有消息告诉你 -消息
– I have some news. – News?
怎么 你要结婚了吗
What, you’re getting married?
我猜
I suppose.
我也许会在来年春天结婚
I might be getting married next spring, yeah.
你从来没说过
You never said anything.
已经断断续续谈了两年了
Been off and on for two years.
真好
That’s wonderful news.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
-奥利弗 -奥利弗
– Oliver. – Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver.
亲爱的 你什么时候回来
Darling, when are you coming back?
我也想回去
I wish I was.
你打电♥话♥这会儿
You caught us in the process
我们正好在选明年夏天的你
of choosing the new you for next summer.
-你猜怎么着 明年会来个女孩 -不是吧
– And guess what? He’s a she. – Oh, no.
说到女孩 我打电♥话♥是想告诉你们我订婚了
Speaking of she’s, I’m calling to tell you guys I got engaged.
太棒了
Wonderful!
-恭喜 -祝你幸福
– Congratulations. – Mazel tov!
-恭喜 奥利弗 -谢谢 谢谢
– Congratulations, Oliver. – Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我们… 你和埃利奥聊吧
Listen, we’ll leave you… We’ll let you speak to Elio.
-光明节快乐 -光明节快乐
– Happy Hanukkah! – Happy Hanukkah!
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart.
他们知道了
They know about us.
我猜到了
I figured.
怎么猜到的
How?
你♥爸♥爸跟我说话的方式
Well, from the way your dad spoke to me.
让我觉得我是你家的一份子
He made me feel like I was a part of the family.
简直像女婿
Almost like a son-in-law.
你好幸运
You’re so lucky.
换成我爸 他会把我送到矫正机构
My father would have carted me off to a correctional facility.
埃利奥
Elio.
埃利奥 埃利奥 埃利奥 埃利奥
Elio. Elio. Elio. Elio. Elio. Elio. Elio. Elio.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
♪我已最后一次爱过你♪
♪I have loved you for the last time♪
♪是录像吗 是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video? Is it a video?♪
♪我已最后一次抚摸你♪
♪I have touched you for the last time♪
请以你的名字呼唤我
♪是录像吗 是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video? Is it a video?♪
♪我贪求爱和欢笑 飞向你的怀抱♪
♪For the love, for laughter, I flew up to your arms♪
♪是录像吗 是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video? Is it a video?♪
♪我贪求爱和欢笑 飞向你的怀抱♪
♪For the love, for laughter, I flew up to your arms♪
♪是录像吗 是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video? Is it a video?♪
♪是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video?♪
♪我已最后一次爱过你♪
♪I have loved you for the last time♪
♪基甸的幻象 基甸的幻象♪
♪Visions of Gideon, visions of Gideon♪
♪我已最后一次亲吻你♪
♪I have kissed you for the last time♪
♪基甸的幻象 基甸的幻象♪
♪Visions of Gideon, visions of Gideon♪
♪我贪求爱和欢笑 飞向你的怀抱♪
♪For the love, for laughter, I flew up to your arms♪
♪是录像吗 是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video? Is it a video?♪
♪我贪求爱和欢笑 飞向你的怀抱♪
♪For the love, for laughter, I flew up to your arms♪
♪是录像吗 是残像吗♪
♪Is it a video? Is it a video?♪
♪我贪求爱和欢笑 飞向你的怀抱♪
♪For the love, for laughter, I flew up to your arms♪
♪基甸的幻象 基甸的幻象♪
♪Visions of Gideon, visions of Gideon♪
♪基甸的幻象♪
♪Visions of Gideon♪
埃利奥
Elio.
埃利奥
Elio.