大部分经济将恢复 也许是全部
We will recover most of it, maybe all of it.
民♥主♥党变成了
Kaptur: The Democrats became
共和党总统账单的
the delivery man for a bill
传递人
for the Republican president.
总统和总统之间要通话
The presidents and presidents- to-be made phone calls
成员… 我知道至少两个成员
and members– I know at least 2 members
对美国参议院有兴趣
who have an interest in the US Senate,
并且作出承诺投票支持
and promises were made.
没多久 国会
Moore: Within days, the Congress
做出了惊人的转变
did an amazing about-face
拨给银行了他们要的七千亿
and gave the banks the 700-plus billion they wanted,
民众被坑了
the people be damned.
这次投票 二百六十三个通过
On this vote the yeas are 263,
一百七十一个不通过 提议通过
the nays are 171. The motion is adopted.
什么时候发生什么事情 什么人可以参与进来
It was very carefully planned to happen when it did,
这些都是精心计划过的
to involve the players that it did.
人♥民♥的请♥愿♥被小心的处理
The message was carefully handled.
他们想要什么权利 国会都会支持
They had Congress right where they wanted them.
你不觉得它只是意外?
You don’t think it was just happenstance?

No.
这个就像智能操纵
This was almost like an intelligence operation
当权者们相互勾结
that had to be coordinated at the highest levels.
整个这场灾难告诉你
This whole fiasco shows you
这其中有一些势力…
that there are some forces–
这些势力并不民♥主♥
That are not democratic.
对 这股势力在幕后
Right. That are in control.
操控着一切
Big time.
他们运作地很熟练 的确很成功
They did a masterful job. Very well executed.
你认为
Do you think it’s too harsh
把这事称作政♥变♥过分吗?
to call what has happened here a coup d’état?
金融政♥变♥?
A financial coup d’état?
不过分 因为这就是事实
No, because I think that’s what’s happened.
一场金融政♥变♥? – 对
A financial coup d’état? – Yeah.
我同意这个说法
I could agree with that.
我同意这么说是因为国会里的人
I could agree with that because the people here
说话并不算数
really aren’t in charge.
华尔街才说了算
Wall Street is in charge.
我们的钱哪去了?
Where’s our money?
我不知道
I don’t know.
花旗集团花了5千万美元
Reporter: Citigroup is spending $50 million
买♥♥了一架企业专机
on a luxury corporate jet.
你不知道? 但你…
You don’t know? But you’re the person–
你是负责人啊… 他们让你负责查清楚
you’re in charge of– they put you in charge to find out.
高盛集团也留出
Reporter: Goldman Sachs has set aside
68亿用来支付奖金
6.8 billion for bonuses.
但财政部遵循不闻不问的原则
But Treasury followed a don’t-ask-don’t-tell policy.
他们并不问各大银行
They didn’t ask the banks
这些钱将怎么花
what they were going to do with the money.
既然不问 那银行也不用回答
And not having asked them, the banks are not required to tell.
美国国际集团在河谷胜地举♥行♥泳池会议…
AIG poolside meetings at a Valley resort…
我们得到消息称有73人
We getting words that 73 people
每人拿到了至少一百万美元
received at least $1 million apiece.
为什么财政部
Why would the Department of Treasury
不要求银行说清楚
not require the banks to tell them
他们拿着我们的钱都做了什么?
what they’re doing with our money?
这个问题你得问财长鲍尔森
You’re going to have to ask Secretary Paulson that question.
因为我问过他这个问题
Because I’ve asked that question
而且是以国会监督小组组长的身份问的
in my role as head of the Congressional Oversight Panel,
但到现在我还没有听到答复 可能你试试会好些
and so far I haven’t gotten an answer. Maybe you’ll get a better one.
(phone ringing)
下午好 这里是汉克鲍尔森办公室
Woman: Good afternoon. Hank Paulson’s office.
你好 我是Michael Moore
Yeah, this is Michael Moore.
我想和鲍尔森先生通话
I’d like to talk to Mr. Paulson.
不好意思 请再报一遍您的姓名 – Michael Moore
I’m sorry. Your name again? – Michael Moore.
Michael Moore? – 对
Michael Moore? – Yup.
喂? 喂?
(hangs up) – Hello? Hello?
他们拿着我们的钱还这么干太过分啦
This is crazy what they’re doing with our money.
要是我能把那些钱要回来…
If I could get them to actually give the money back–
那太好了
I’d be in favor of that.
我们要拿回属于美国人♥民♥的钱
We’re here to get the money back for the American people.
先生 我了解 但你不能进来
I understand, sir, but you can’t come in.
你能拿住这个袋子吗? – 不能
Can you just take the bag? – No.
把袋子拿上去? – 不可能
Take it up there? – Absolutely not.
把他填满了 我这儿还有呢
Fill it up. I got more bags.
这个袋子可能装不了一百亿
10 billion probably won’t fit in here.
你不能帮我把美国人♥民♥的钱拿回来?
You can’t help you get the money?
我不能
I can’t help you get the money.
如果我现在冲进去呢?
What would happen if I made a run for it right now?
所以我去了另一家银行
Moore: So I went to another bank.
我们想把属于我们的钱拿回来
We want our money back.
所有银行我都去了
I went to all the banks.
你见过这个人? – 嗯
You’ve seen this guy? – Yeah.
我们想公民逮捕此人 (公民逮捕:公民有权逮捕其认为有罪的人)
Okay, we’re here to make a citizen’s arrest, actually.
把钱从窗户上扔下来就行
Just drop it from the windows.
每到一处…
And everywhere I went…
我都得到同样的回应
I got the same reaction.
我想对整个董事会
We’re actually here to make a citizen’s arrest
还有高♥官♥进行公民逮捕
of the entire board of directors and the exactives here.
你干嘛不去找我的主管呢?
Why don’t you see my supervisor?
他就在那儿 – 在哪?
That’s him right here. – Where’s he at?
白衬衫 蓝领带那个? – 对
In the white shirt? Blue tie? – Yup.
是他 – 谢顶那个?
That’s him. – Receding hairline?
他们拿着钱收♥购♥其他公♥司♥
They’re using the money to buy other companies.
这可是我们的钱啊
This is our money.
啊 警♥察♥都来了啊
Oh, this is a police officer.
我想对总裁Blankfein先生
I wanted to make a citizen’s arrest of the CEO.
实施公民逮捕
Mr. Blankfein. – (chuckles)
但既然你在这儿 也许你能帮我
But you’re here, so maybe you could help me.
我们出去说 – 拿着我们纳税人1700亿美元啊
Let’s do it outside. – $170 billion of our taxpayer money.
先生 你不能进这栋大楼 – 但我要进来逮捕啊
You’re not allowed in the building, sir. – But I’m here to make an arrest.
我是进来逮捕的 – 先生 出去逮吧
I’m here to make an arrest. – Make it outside, sir.
出去怎么逮 他们就在楼上
I can’t make it outside. They’re upstairs.
先生 那我可要抓人了
I’ll make an arrest, sir.
你能抓人吗?
You can arrest somebody?
如果你能 那我也能
If you can arrest somebody, I can arrest somebody.
先生 请离开这里
Sir, leave the building, sir.
你还想让谁离开?
Who else do you want to leave the building?
你的摄像师和工作人员 出来吧 先生
Your cameraman and your crew. Come on out, sir.
他们不说英语 Donde?
They don’t speak English. Donde?
他们违反了多项法律 你知道么?
These guys have broken so many laws, you know?
这可是钱啊 这是盗窃 欺诈
This is money. It’s theft, it’s fraud.
我要把钱带回财政部
I’m gonna take it back to the US Treasury
就用这辆车
right in this car.
很安全 你放心
It’s safe. You can trust me.
(grunts)
这提示我们
There’s just these little hints
一些不可思议的事
that the unimaginable
也能发生 也就是说…
could occur, which is that…
普通人
people in general
普通的美国民众
in the United States could actually
也会对有钱人
become angry
发火
at the wealthy.
你们无♥耻♥! 你们无♥耻♥!
Shame on you! Shame on you!
几十年来
Shawn: People who became rich in this country
这个国家富起来的人们
in the last decades were not even making
不仅没为大众谋福祉
the things that everybody loved.
反而一直在耍弄手腕
They were playing games
结果是伤害了所有人
that ended up actually harming everybody.
(chanting)
因此美国经济产生了一种弊病
So some kind of disease has entered into the economy.
美国民众居然和富人对立起来 这不太正常
Moore: It was unusual for Americans to turn against the rich
因为摆在我们面前的诱饵一直告诉我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!