弗雷德·金尼曼
执导作品
一九六二年八月是法国面临严重危机的时刻
August, 1962 was a stormy time for France.
很多人认为戴高乐总统
Many people felt that President Charles De Gaulle…
承认阿尔及利亚的独♥立♥是背叛祖国的行为
…had betrayed the country by giving independence to Algeria.
这些激进分子几乎都是军人
Extremists, mostly from the army…
他们为了报复 发誓要暗♥杀♥戴高乐总统
…swore to kill him in revenge.
他们组织地下运动
They banded together in an underground movement…
自称”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”
…and called themselves the OAS.
现在内阁会议已经结束
The Minister’s meeting is over!
豺狼的日子
他们怎么还不来
They’re very late.
从最初一发子弹到最后一发子弹 只有七秒钟
The time elapsed from the first to the last shot was seven seconds.
打出了140发子弹
In all, more than 140 shots were fired.
有几发打中了总统坐的汽车
Several bullets pierced the President’s car.
一发从距离总统头部只有一寸的地方掠过
One came within an inch of his head.
然而 出乎意料的是 没有一人受伤
But, as if by a miracle, neither he nor anyone else was hurt.
六月之后
Six months later:
参加这次袭击行动的人几乎全部被逮捕
Most of the conspirators have been caught and tried.
为首的巴斯蒂安.蒂尼中校被判处死刑
Their leader, Colonel Bastien-Thiry, has been sentenced to death.
他的律师请求暂缓执行
At the last moment, his lawyer tries one more time for a stay of execution.
请求减刑已被驳回
The appeal for clemency has been turned down.
我再也无能为力
There is nothing more one can do.
实在遗憾
I am sorry.
没有必要请求减刑
There is no need.
说什么 你大概还不知道自己要被枪毙了吧
For heaven’s sake, don’t you realize you’re going to be shot?
不知道的是你
You don’t understand.
法国士兵是不会向我开枪的
No French soldier is going to raise his rifle against me.
射击
Fire!
八点新闻报道 今天 1963年3月8日
Here is the 8:00 news for today, March 11, 1963.
就在一小时以前 在巴黎郊外伊维尔基地
An hour ago, in the courtyard of the Fort d’Ivry, outside Paris…
巴蒂斯安.蒂尼被执行枪决
…Lieutenant Colonel Bastien-Thiry was executed by firing squad…
他是去年八月暗♥杀♥戴高乐总统未遂事件的策划者
…for leading the attempt on the life of General De Gaulle last August.
“社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”组织已无法进行活动
The OAS now seems completely demoralized…
因我国安全机关在强力地搜捕他们
…by the splendid performance of our national security forces.
正如所报道的那样 “社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”新的总指挥
Already it is known that the new chief of operations of the OAS…
前阿尔及利亚伞兵指挥官罗丹上校
…Colonel Mark Rodin, a former paratroop commander in Algeria…
已逃亡在奥地利 潜伏在某地
…is on the run and hiding somewhere in Austria.
今天的处决确实结束了”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”组织的生命
Today’s execution must surely mean that the OAS is finished…
完全终结了
…once and for all.
卢内 情况怎么样
What are the finances like, Ren?
支持我们的人渐渐离开我们
No wonder our people are giving up. They’ve lost faith.
我们失败一次 支持我们的人就减少一批
We’ve failed them every single time.
这次可不能失败
We won’t fail again!
我们还能做些什么呢 都瘫痪了
What can we do? We’re paralyzed.
法国警♥察♥认得我们 而我们的组织内也有内奸
Every cop in France knows us. Informants are all around us.
我们必须从外面找一个 找个外国人
We must find an outsider. A foreigner.
外国人 – 找个职业刺客
A foreigner? Why? – A contract killer.
只要过去没在法国干过的人 警♥察♥就没有记录
One that hasn’t worked in France, so he won’t have a police record.
只要他满意 他可随意来往 – 找这样一个家伙 可要花大价钱
He can come and go as he pleases. – That sort of person costs money.
那还用说
Yes.
我会找到的
I’ll find the right man.
三个月后 我们再在维也纳聚会
We’d better meet again in three months, in Vienna.
你们双方都知道的旅馆 6月15日 在克莱斯特旅馆
In the pension you both know: Pension Kleist. June 15.
干这种行当的人不多
It’s a limited market.
我在三个月里审阅了十一份报告
I’ve compiled 11 dossiers over three months.
我认为可以考虑的只有这4个人
Only those four men seemed anywhere near right.
你们读了这4人的档案后有什么想法
Now that you’ve read the files, what do you think?
这个英国人这种工作全干过 – 我不信
One Englishman did all these jobs? – I don’t believe it.
真干过 – 刚果的事也是他干的
It’s true. – He did that fellow in the Congo?
特鲁希略也是他杀的
And Trujillo?
是的 – 这正是我们所寻找的人 不是吗
Yes. – That’s our man then, isn’t it?
你说得很对
I should say so.
你们表示同意 那太好了
I’m glad you agree on the final choice.
他一会儿就来 – 你说什么
Because he’ll be here any moment. – What?
他今天下午从伦敦抵达这里
He’s arriving this afternoon from London.
沃连斯基
Wolenski.
时刻要提高警惕 进屋吧
A normal precaution, you understand. Come in.
我们不是恐怖集团 我们是一群爱国主义者
We are not terrorists, you understand. We are patriots.
我们的义务是为了在阿尔及利亚死去的士兵
Our duty is to the soldiers who died fighting in Algeria…
以及生活在这里的三百万法国市民
…and the 3 million French citizens who live there.
那就是说把他干掉
You want to get rid of him?
你作为一个专家 认为可能吗
Speaking as a professional, do you think it’s possible?
可能…不过问题是怎样逃走
It’s possible. The point is getting away with it.
对于专干这行的人来说是重要的问题
As a professional, it’s an important consideration.
一般还是能逃走的吧
In principle, you’d say it could be done?
对 只要有充分的时间和周密的计划
Yes. With enough time and planning.
但这比在其它任何场合都难做
It would be more difficult than most targets.
那是为什么
Why more?
因为法国的警卫是世界上最严密的
Because De Gaulle has the best security in the world.
他们的情报机构是一流的
Their information is first-class.
先生们 不但你们会失败
You see, gentlemen, not only have your own efforts failed…
还会使得其他人成功机会非常小
…but you’ve queered the pitch for others.
如何实现你的计划 – 切忌感情用事
How dare you suggest… – You can’t afford to be emotional.
你们多次失败的原因就在此
It’s why you’ve made so many mistakes.
如果雇用专家的话 – 看来你们是需要雇用
Lf we decided to employ a professional… – You have to employ a professional.
你们组织中内奸很多
Your organization is so riddled with informers…
什么秘密都保守不住
…that nothing you decide is a secret for long.
这种工作只能请外面人做
The job would have to be done by an outsider.
问题是谁去做 出多少钱
The only question is by whom and for how much?
你愿意干吗
Will you do it?
愿意 – 要多少钱
Yes. – How much?
这是一生只能干一次的事情
Understand, this is a once-in-a-lifetime job.
干了这次后 再也别想干第二次了 – 说要多少钱吧
They can never work again. – How much?
五十万 要现款 先付一半 – 什么
Half a million, in cash. – What?
其余一半等事成后再付
Half in advance and half on completion.
50万法郎 – 是美元
Half a million francs? – Dollars.
你疯了吧
Are you mad?
你想想 这件事会惊动整个法国 我认为这个价钱是合理的
Considering you’d get France in return, I thought it a reasonable price.
你们如果不同意的话 咱们就算没谈
But if you can’t manage it, there’s nothing more to be said.
接受你的条件
We accept.
有几个人知道这项计划
How many people know about this?
只有我们4人 – 请不要透露给其它人
Just the four of us. – Let’s keep it that way.
这关系到事情的成败
This job depends on absolute secrecy.
凡是有关这件事情的文字记录都不要留下
No notes must be kept.
你们当中任何一个人如被捕的话 我就停止活动
If any of you is captured, I shall call it off.
在事情办成之前 你们最好呆在 有人保护的地方 能做到吗
I suggest you stay in a safe place under guard until the work is done. Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
计划由我来做
The planning will be mine.
详细的计划我谁也不告诉 今后也不跟你们联♥系♥
No one else will get the details and you won’t hear from me again.
这是我在瑞士银行开的户名和账号♥
Here’s the name and account number of my bank in Switzerland.
当他们告诉我第一笔25万美元已经存入后 我就开始行动
When they tell me the first $250,000 has been deposited, I’ll move…
当然 这之前是要作充分准备的
…provided I’m ready.
但也不能操之过急
But I’ll not be hurried in any way.
这些我们都同意
Agreed.
还有 在巴黎希望有一处电♥话♥联络
All I want from you is a phone number in Paris…
用来传递戴高乐的动向
…that I can call about changes in De Gaulle’s plans.
不要告诉联络员我是谁 也不要让他知道这项计划
The contact mustn’t know who I am or what this is about.
电♥话♥号♥码请写信通知我
Send me the number by mail.
我到要向你请教 如何弄到五十万美元
How do you expect us to find the money so soon?
利用组织去抢银行
Use your network to rob some banks.
最后还有一点
One last thing.
用什么做代号♥
What code name will you use?
用”豺狼”怎么样
Why not “The Jackal”?
好的
Why not?
要我们做的就这些吧 以后的工作全由你来承担了
There’s nothing more you want from us. You’ll be working completely alone.
不 那能全靠我一人 还得请戴高乐合作
Not completely. One will have the cooperation of De Gaulle.
但愿他不听警卫人员话在公众面前露脸
He won’t listen to his security service and stay out of the public eye.
祝你一切顺利 豺狼先生
A pleasant journey home, Mr. Jackal.
96000法郎 必须断绝此类事
960,000 francs? This has got to stop!
你是行动部门的负责人
You’re the Chief of Action Service.
已经3个星期了 这件事是否是”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”干的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!