我们的民♥主♥在人类的历史长河里
Our democracy is one of the brightest lights of social justice
是最耀眼的一盏社会正义明灯之一
in the history of humankind,
但是我们大多数同胞们都在把
and yet most of our fellow citizens engage
疯狂购物 作为他们的首要社会交涉手段
in frenzied shopping as their primary form of social interaction.
走吧 一起去购物
Come on down! Let’s go shopping!
价格都低得离谱
These prices are insane!
– 什么是妓院 – 全是妓♥女♥的房♥子
– What’s a bordello? – A whorehouse.
– 噢 – 你在读什么
– Oh. – What are you reading?
洛丽塔 我可没布置这本书
Lolita? I didn’t assign that book.
我超前了
I’m skipping ahead.
然后呢
And?
– 书很有趣 – 有趣
– It’s interesting. – Interesting!
– 违规单词 – 爸爸 琪乐说了”有趣”
– Illegal word! – Dad, Kielyr said “Interesting”!
有趣表达不出任何意义 你知道这是要避免的
Interesting is a non-word. You know you’re supposed to avoid it.
– 说仔细点 – 这书让人困扰
– Be specific. – It’s disturbing.
– 再仔细点 – 能让我好好看书吗
– More specific. – Can I just read?
在你给我们分♥析♥完后才可以
After you give us your analysis thus far.
有一个老男人爱着这个女孩
There’s this old man who loves this girl,
– 女孩才十二岁… – 这是情节
– and she’s only 12 years old… – That’s the plot.
因为这书是从他的角度来写的
Because it’s written from his perspective,
所以某种程度上你会理解和同情他
you sort of understand and sympathize with him,
这挺让人惊叹的
which is kind of amazing
因为从本质上说他是一个儿童性侵者
because he’s essentially a child molester.
但他对她的爱
But his love for her
如此动人
is beautiful.
可这又是个问题 因为这一切是错误的
But it’s also sort of a trick because it’s so wrong.
他那么老
You know, he’s old,
几乎可以说是强♥奸♥了她
and he basically rapes her.
所以这让我觉得…
So it makes me feel…
我恨他
I hate him.
但同时我又觉得他很可怜
And somehow I feel sorry for him at the same time.
非常好
Well done.
强♥奸♥是什么意思
What does rape mean?
当一个人 通常是男人
When a person, usually a man,
强迫另一个人 一般是女人
forces another person, usually a woman,
发生性关系
to have sexual intercourse.
– 哦 – 谁饿了
– Oh. – Who’s hungry?
我 我
Me! Me!
什么是性关系
What’s sexual intercourse?
一个男人把他的生殖器插入女人的阴♥道♥
When a man sticks his penis in a woman’s vagina.
所有人保持警戒
Everyone keep their eyes peeled for deer.
为什么一个男人
Why would a man
要把他的生殖器插入女性的阴♥道♥里
stick his penis in a woman’s vagina?
因为这会给双方带来快♥感♥
Because it can give them both pleasure.
还因为男人的精♥子♥和女人的卵子结合
And because the combination of a man’s sperm and a woman’s egg
能繁衍新生命给人类带来延续
can create a baby and continue the human race.
可那是她小便的地方
But that’s where she pees.
尿不是从阴♥道♥出来的 而是尿道
Pee comes not from the vagina, but from the urethra,
就在外阴♥唇♥内
which is within the outer labia.
不过一般来说 是的 就是她撒尿的地方
But generally speaking, yes, that is where she pees.
所有人都睁大眼睛看好了
Everyone keep your eyes open for game of any kind.
好了
Okay.
又怎么了
Now what?
– 大家都有什么毛病啊 – 他们病了吗
– What’s wrong with everyone? – Are they sick?
– 你什么意思 – 所有人都这么胖
– What do you mean? – Everyone’s so fat.
– 是的 他们都很胖 – 胖得像河马似的
– Yeah, they are. – Fat like hippos.
– 这么讲可不礼貌 – 可你看啊
– That’s not nice to say. – But look!
好吧 你可以这么想 但是我们不能取笑别人
Okay, you can think that, but we don’t make fun of people.
对吗 爸爸 没错
Right, dad? That’s right.
– 我们不取笑别人 – 除了基♥督♥徒
– We don’t make fun of people. – Except Christians.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
该死
Shit.
这个情况 现在…
This, right now…
就是你们的第一次实战
This is your first real test.
保持冷静 记住你们的训练内容
Stay calm. Remember your training.
早安 还好吗
Morning. How you doing today?
早安 警官
Morning, officer.
我能看下你的驾照和登记牌吗
Can I see your license and registration, please?
当然
Certainly.
– 装备不错啊 – 谢谢
– Nice rig. – Thank you.
我让你靠边停车是因为你的左后尾灯坏了
I pulled you over because your back left taillight is out.
– 你之前知道吗 – 不知道
– Did you know that? – No, I didn’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
今天不上学吗
No school today?
还没呢
Not yet.
人 由于他的原罪 已经背离了上帝
Man, by his sin, has become separated from god,
只有通过亲自接受
and only through personally accepting
从十字架上的上帝那里得到的
the gift of reconciliation
和解礼物
purchased by Jesus on the cross
才能重新恢复与上帝的神交
can he regain his fellowship with god.
我们受的是家庭教育 爸爸 我可以唱吗
We’re home-schooled. Father, may I?
当然
You may.
我… 我得走了
I… I… I really should go.
说真的… 听着…
Seriously, uh… look…
我要回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
有空的时候 修一下后尾灯 行吗
When you get a minute, fix that taillight, okay?
我马上就去修 警官
I’ll do it right away, sir.
祝你们愉快 伙计们
Have a good day, guys.
– 上帝保佑 – 上帝保佑
– God bless. – God bless!
权力归于人♥民♥
Power to the people.
男人就要坚强
Stick it to the man.
那群羊就只是站在那里而已
They’re just standing there.
我想妈妈了
I miss mom.

Hey.
不 不准说世界语 我没开玩笑
No. No Esperanto. I’m not joking.
除非所有人都说 不然不许说外国语言
No foreign language unless the language is spoken by all.
你们知道这规矩的
You know the rule.
不要说世界语了
No Esperanto!
– 拜托了 – 我饿了
– Please. – I’m hungry.
那也许你们其中的一个
Well, then maybe one of you
应该射死那头该死的羊来着
should have shot the fucking sheep.
这里有热狗
They have hot dogs!
什么是可乐
What’s cola?
有毒的水
Poison water.
– 我们吃份焗奶酪吗 – 不行
– Can I have the grilled cheese? – No.
奶昔是什么
What’s a milk shake?
爸爸 我能要汉堡和薯条吗
Dad, can I have a hamburger and fries?
我能吃薄饼吗
Can I have pancakes?
行了 所有人 我们走
Okay, everyone up. We’re outta here.
什么 不要 为什么啊
What? No, why?
因为这里的菜单上没有真正的食物
‘Cause there’s no actual food on this menu.
走吧
Let’s go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有一个老人心脏病发作了 叫救护车
An old man’s having a heart attack! Call 911!
快叫救护车
Call 911!
所有人 退后
Everyone, get back!
我的药
My pills!
– 我没事了 – 他现在没事了
– I’m okay. – He’s okay now.
– 先生 – 抱歉
– Sir? – Sorry.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir!
– 先生 – 抱歉造成混乱了
– Sir? – Sorry about the fuss.
你确定你不需要救护车 或是其它什么吗
You sure we can’t get you an ambulance or anything?
不了 我只是忘记吃药了
No, I just forgot to take my pills.
我现在没事了 真的
I’m fine now, really.
我们还有哪些地方可以改善的
Where else can we improve?
撤退战略有缺陷 所有人都从同一扇门出去的
Flawed exit strategy. Everyone went out the same doors.
根本没人利用到装卸区域
No one utilized the loading dock area at all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!