三万元奖金的获得者为
The winner of a 30,000-dollar scholarship…
路易斯安那州小姐 艾丽卡·斯瓦兹
is Miss Louisiana, Erika Schwarz.
新一轮的美国小姐为 堪萨斯州小姐
And the new Miss America is Miss Kansas…
塔拉·多恩·贺兰
Tara Dawn Holland!
奖金获得者
…scholarship…
路易斯安那州小姐 艾丽卡·斯瓦兹
is Miss Louisiana, Erika Schwarz.
新一轮的美国小姐为 堪萨斯州小姐 塔拉·多恩·贺兰
And the new Miss America is Miss Kansas, Tara Dawn Holland!
世界上有两种人
There are two kinds of people in this world-
成功者和失败者
winners and losers.
在你们每个人的心中
Inside each and every one of you…
你们内心深处
at the very core of your being…
都有一名成功者 等着被觉醒
is a winner waiting to be awakened…
被解开束缚 冲向世界
and unleashed upon the world.
通过我的九步曲”拒绝失败”计划
With my nine-step “Refuse to Lose” program…
你会得到必要的工具和洞察力
you now have the necessary tools and the insights…
知道地样把导致你失败的恶习抛在脑后
and the know-how to put your losing habits behind you…
让你梦想成真
and to go out and make your dreams come true.
不要犹豫
No hesitating.
不要抱怨
No complaining.
不要找借口
And no excuses.
我要你们走向世界
I want you to go out in the world…
我要你们成功
and I want you to be winners!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经上路了
I’m on my way.
我不知道还要多久 我不知道
I don’t know how long.I don’t know!
理查 他没有别的地方可去
Richard, he has nowhere else to go.
我没在抽烟 没有啦
I’m not smoking.I’m not!
我已经到医院了 行 回见
Look, I’m at the hospital.Yeah, okay. Bye.
阳光小美女
胡佛小姐 你弟弟没事
Miss Hoover?Your brother’s fine.
你不能让他拿到尖利的东西 刀 剪子
I need you to keep him away from sharp objects-knives, scissors.
如果你家里有药品 镇静剂之类 要收藏好
If you have medications, depressants in your house, keep them secure.
-我希望他能在这多呆几天 但是 -我明白 医疗保险啦
-I’d prefer to keep him, but–I know. The insurance.
你想见见他吗
You want to see him?
嗨弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
雪儿
Sheryl.
真高兴你还在
I ‘m so glad you’re still here.
你高兴就好
Well, that makes one of us.
一股强烈的低气压正从新墨西哥经过
A strong low pressure system passedacross New Mexico…
带来的降水会让天气稍稍凉爽
bringing with it a little moisture that will cool things off a bit.
阿尔布开克地区的气温 甚至可能会下降五到十度
We may even see a five-to 10-degree drop in temperatures in Albuquerque.
降雨量不会增加过多
There will be no significant accumulations of rainfall-
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk or no?
不想
-Nearly nothing, but statewide 93%–No.

Hello?
有人在家吗
Anyone?
走这边 我们安排你和德维恩同住
Down here.We have you with Dwayne.
德维恩 弗兰克叔叔来了
Dwayne, hi.Uncle Frank’s here.
他不介意的 弗兰克 我们谈过了
He doesn’t mind, Frank.We talked.
我知道我知道 但我们不能让你一个人睡 医生吩咐的
Wha-I know. I know. But we can’t have you sleeping alone. The doctor said.
抱歉 非这样不可
I ‘m sorry.I have to insist.
你们会相处愉快的 他很安静
You’ll get along fine.He’s really quiet.
这是你的小床
And here’s your cot.
拜托了 弗兰克
Please, Frank.
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我准备开饭
I’m gonna start dinner.
你收拾好就出来吧
You can come out when you’re settled.
还有 呃 门别关上 这很要紧
And, uh,just leave the door open.That’s important.
德维恩 宝贝 车里有一桶鸡肉
Dwayne, honey, there’s a bucket of chicken in the car.
你拿回来好吗 我来做个沙拉
Can you get it?And, uh, I’ll make a salad.
-奥丽芙 -干嘛
-Olive? -Yeah?
-爷爷是和你在一起吗 -对
-Is Grandpa with you? -Yeah.
-你们在干嘛 -排练
-What are you guys doing? -Rehearsing.
-好 十分钟之后开饭 -好
-Okay, well, dinner in 10 minutes. -Okay.
-嗨 -嗨 弗兰克来了
-Hi. -Hi. Frank’s here.
哦 天 斯坦·格罗斯曼打过电♥话♥吗
Oh, God.Did, uh, Stan Grossman call?
自己看答录机
Well, check the machine.
德维恩 拜托 车里的鸡肉ue4c6
-Dwayne, please, come on.The chicken. It’s in the car.
能摆一下碗吗 今天我们用纸餐具
Will you set the table?We’ll do paper plates tonight.
记得奥丽芙拿了阳光小小姐亚军的事
Remember Olive was runner-up in the Little Miss Sunshine?
-他们刚打来电♥话♥ -嗨 你姐姐的电♥话♥
-They just called right now–Hey, it’s your sister!
妈的
Fuck.
嗨 我是理查·胡佛 请找斯坦·格罗斯曼
Hi. Richard Hoover for Stan Grossman, please.
那有办法联♥系♥到他吗
Any way to reach him or-
我就是想问问 出书的事到底搞得怎么样了
Well, I’m just wondering if this darn book deal is done or not.
如果
-If

-Yes.
行 你能让他周末给我电♥话♥吗
Okay, could you please just have him call me any time over the weekend?
他有我手♥机♥号♥码 要是定下来了 就告诉我一声
He has my cell number.Just to let me know we’re on.
行吗 谢谢 再见
Okay? Thank you. Bye.
-斯坦·格罗斯曼那边怎样了 -他去斯科特斯德了
-So what happened with Stan Grossman? -He’s in Scottsdale.
那他怎么不打电♥话♥
Why didn’t he call?
我自己操心就成了 行吧
Will you let me worry about this, please?
德维恩 你去看看弗兰克吧 告诉他开饭了
Dwayne, can you check on Frank?Tell him it’s dinner time.
奥丽芙 开饭了
Olive! Dinner time!
来了
Coming!
什么 晚饭
What? Dinner?
你怎么不说话
What, you don’t talk anymore?
为什么不说
Why not?
你能说话 但不想说
You can talk.Youjust choose not to?
那是尼采吗
Is that Nietzsche?
你不肯说话 是因为弗里德里克·尼采
You don’t speak because of Friedrich Nietzsche.
厉害
Far out.
弗兰克 你可以坐在德维恩边上
Frank,you can sit here next to Dwayne.
沙拉在这 我去给大家拿雪碧
Here’s the salad, and I’m gonna run and get Sprite for everyone.
奥丽芙 出来吃饭了
Olive, come on!Dinner time!

Okay.
那你平时和谁一起玩
So who do you hang out with?
谁也没有
No one?
我恨所有人
-那你家人呢
What about your family?
所有人
-弗兰克 嗨
Frank! Hey!
-理查 -很高兴 见到你
-Richard. -Good to… see you.
我去叫奥丽芙
Let me get Olive.
-奥丽芙 爸 -你们开动吧
-Olive? Dad? -You guys, go on and start.
-走啦 -我们就来
-Let’s go! -We’re coming.
-弗兰克 来点雪碧 -好
-Frank, some Sprite? -Yes.
大家都得吃点沙拉
And I want everyone to have at least a little salad.
谢谢 雪儿
Thanks, Sheryl.
宝贝
Honey.
雪儿 我注意到德维恩不说话了
So, Sheryl, I couldn’t help noticing Dwayne has stopped speaking.
嗯 他呀 发了哑誓
Oh, yeah, he’s taken a vow of silence.
你发了哑誓
You’ve taken a vow of silence?
对 他要参加空军学院 当飞行员
Yeah. He’s gonna join the AirForce Academy,become a test pilot
不达目的就不开口说话
and he’s taken a vow of silence until he reaches that goal.
-开玩笑吧 -嗨 弗兰克叔叔
-You’re kidding? -Hi, Uncle Frank.
嗨 奥丽芙 哇 你可真是长大了
Oh, hey, Olive.Wow, you’re gettin’ big.
简直像个真人了
Almost like a real person.
-你手怎么了 -奥丽芙
-What happened to your arms? -Olive.
没事 我出了点小事故 没大碍的
That’s all right.I hada little accident. I’m okay.
-排练得怎么样了 宝贝 -挺好
-How’s the, uh, routine coming, honey? -It’s good.
是吗 什么时候表演给我们看看
Yeah? When are you gonna show it to us?
不好说 爷爷说了算
I don’t know.It’s up to Grandpa.
再等两天 还得继续练习
A couple of days.It still needs work.
什么玩艺 又是鸡肉 天天吃他妈的鸡肉
What’s that? Chicken?Every night it’s the fuckin’ chicken!
-天杀的 就不能有哪天 -爸
-Holy God Almighty! It is possible just once–Dad!
哪天吃点别的什么 天天都他妈的鸡肉
we could get something to eat around here that’s not the goddamn fucking chicken?
-喂 爸 -我是说
-Hey, Dad! Dad! -I’m just sayin’-
-天了 -你要是想自己做饭 欢迎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!