some karate street performance.
街头空手道表演
It was nutso. One of ’em even had a flame-thrower.
那些疯子,其中一个甚至能喷火呢
A flame-thrower? What are you talking about?
喷火?你在说些什么啊
– I don’t understand. Where were you? – Going to meet my date.
– 我不明白,你当时在哪里啊 – 去赴我的约会啊
Your date?
你的约会?
She started talkin’ to me as a voice in my head, tellin’ me where to go.
是啊,她在我脑子里说话,让我去一个地方
– What? – Wait a minute.
– 什么? – 等一下
– I didn’t screw ya up, did I? – I lost the race because of you!
– 我没给你添乱吧,有吗? – 添乱?就因为你我才输掉的!
Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.
噢.真抱歉,我真的不是有意的
An imaginary girlfriend? Flame-throwers?
一个想象出来的女朋友,喷火车?
This is exactly why I don’t bring you along to these things.
这就是我为什么不愿意带你来的原因
Maybe if I, I don’t know,
如果我能…我不知道
talk to somebody and explained what happened, I could help.
也许和别人解释下发生了什么事情,是不是有帮助呢
I don’t need your help! I don’t want your help!
我不需要你帮忙,你不要再给我帮忙了
Hey, there he is!
嗨,他在这里呢
– McQueen, you had it in the bag! – Yeah! What happened?
– McQueen, 本来你都要赢了,到底发生什么事情了
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
But I can assure you, it won’t happen again.
但是我可以向你们保证,我下次再也不会犯同样的错了
But I can assure you, it won’t happen again.
但是我可以向你们保证,我下次再也不会犯同样的错了
Look, we know what the problem is and we’ve taken care of it.
听着,我们已经找到了问题所在,并且已经解决了.
Lightning McQueen loses in the last lap to Francesco Bernoulli
Lightning McQueen在最后一圈输给了Francesco Bernoulli
in the first race of the World Grand Prix.
在世界赛车巡回赛的第一站.
And three – count ’em – three cars flamed out
并且有3辆,3辆赛车在比赛中起火
leaving some to suggest that their fuel, allinol, might be to blame.
不禁让人怀疑,他们的燃料奥利诺正是问题所在.
Allinol is safe. Alternative fuel is safe.
奥利诺是安全的,替代能源绝对是安全的.
There is no way my fuel caused these cars to flame out.
绝对不可能是我的燃料造成他们起火的
The jury may still be out on whether allinol caused these accidents,
好了, 先不说到底是什么原因导致赛车起火,
but one thing’s for sure,
有一件事我们是可以肯定的,
Lightning McQueen blew this race.
Lightning McQueen自己搞砸了这场比赛.
Team McQueen can’t be happy right now.
McQueen的团队现在可高兴不起来.
Welcome to Tokyo International Airport.
欢迎来到东京国际机场.
– Come with me, please, sir. – But I’m ‘onna miss my plane.
– 先生,请跟我来. – 可是我在赶飞机啊.
– Right this way. – Ah, doggone it.
– 这边走. – 啊,好吧.
This is about my hook, ain’t it?
是因为我的挂钩么,我就知道?
I know I should have checked it, but I can’t, really.
我应该检查他们的,不过我够不着
Look. It’s attached to me.
你看,他牢牢的固定在我身上呢.
Hey, I know you. You’re that feller from the karate demonstration.
嘿,我认识你哎,你就是那个空手道高手
I never properly introduced myself.
我还没正式介绍我自己呢
Finn McMissile. British Intelligence.
Finn McMissile.英国特工.
Tow Mater. Average intelligence.
Tow Mater. 智商平均.
Who are you with? FBI? CIA?
你是什么组织的?FBI还是CIA
Let’s just say I’m AAA affiliated.
我只能说我是美国汽车歇会附属组织的
I know some karate.
我知道一些武术
I don’t want to brag or nuttin’, but I got me a black fan belt.
我不是想吹牛但是我是个黑带高手
– Wanna see some moves I made up? – You’re being followed.
– 想看看我自创的动作么? – 你被跟踪了
This first one, I can reach into a car’s hood
第一个,我可以打开车罩
pull out his battery, and show it to him before he stalls.
把他的电池取出来,然后在他晕倒之前给他看
I call it, “What I accidentally did to my friend Luigi once. ”
我管这个叫, “我有次无意对我朋友路易的做的事. ”
Hey! Hi-yah-pah!
嘿!嗨!呀!哈!
– Hi-yah! – There he is!
– 嘿呀! – 他在那!
Hi-hi-tah! Huh!
嗨-嗨-呀哈!!
Look, I probably ought to go. I’m about to miss my flight.
看呐,我真的得走了,我的航♥班♥要起飞了
– Don’t worry. I’ve taken care of that. – Whoa!
– 别担心,我自有打算. – 哇哦
Hang on!
抓紧了
Whoa-hah-hah!
呜哈哈!
This is first-class service.
这是头等舱的服务
You don’t even have to go through the terminal!
连候机厅都不用去了
Your karate partners is back there.
你的空手道伙伴在咱们后面呢.
They look like they tryin’ to catch up!
看起来他们是在追我们
Drive forward. Whatever you do, don’t stop!
向前开,不管遇到什么都不要停下
– Whoa! – Whoa!
– 哇! – 哇!
Whoa…
啊…
Is everything okay back there?
后面发生什么了
Finn, it’s Sid. I’m on approach.
Finn, 这里是Sid.我正在接近你们.
Roger that.
收到.
‘Member that whole thing about me not stoppin’ no matter what?
还记得你告诉我不论遇到什么都不要停的话么?
I knew I shoulda done carry-on!
我就知道我应该一直往前开的
Thanks, old boy.
谢了,兄弟.
– You got it, mate. Hey, doggonit!
– 小意思,哥们. 嘿,看呐!
Look, it’s my imaginary girlfriend!
是我想象里面的女朋友!
Come on! Get in here!
快点,上飞机来
I tell you what, you really do want this first date, don’t ya?
看起来你这很想继续我们第一次约会啊
That’s a no-quit attitude right there.
你是在暗示我你不想离开我对吧.
What the?
怎么?
– Aargh! Hold on, Sid.
– 啊! 坚持住, Sid.
Aargh!
啊!
Come on, Finn! It’s now or never!
加油, Finn! 再不上来就迟了!
Hold on!
坐稳了!
By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home.
当你看到这个的时候,我已经在安全的坐在回家的飞机上了.
By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home.
当你看到这个的时候,我已经在安全的坐在回家的飞机上了.
I’m so sorry for what I did.
我为我做的事情感到十分抱歉
McQUEEN: “I don’t want to be the cause of you losing any more races.
McQUEEN: “我不想害你输掉更多比赛.
“I want you to go prove to the world what I already know.
“我想让你去向世界证明一些我已经知道的事情.
“That you are the greatest race car in the whole wide world.
“那就是,你才是世界上最棒的赛车”
“Your best friend, Mater. ”
“你最好的朋友, Mater.”
I didn’t really want him to leave.
我不想让他离开的.
Wait, there’s more here.
等等.这还有呢
“PS. Please tell the hotel
“附言,麻烦告诉宾馆
“I didn’t mean to order that movie.
“我不是故意点那个电影的.
“I thought it was just a preview and I didn’t realize I was paying for it.
“我以为只是预览,并不知道我要付钱的.
“PPS. That’s funny right there. PP.”
“附附言,那个太有趣了.”
There are a few more pages of PS’s here.
还有好几页附言
There are a few more pages of PS’s here.
还有好几页附言
Well, at least I know if he’s at home, he’ll be safe.
好吧,至少我们知道他安全的到家了
That’s how I like to start the day.
刚才真是太刺♥激♥了
You never feel more alive than when you’re almost dead.
只有当你濒临绝境的时候才能体会活着的乐趣.
Yeah. I hope that device didn’t fall off.
我希望那个装置没有掉下来
Whoa!
哇!
That’s the closest I ever been to missin’ my flight.
那真是我最紧急的一次赶飞机了
That was… Oh!
真是太… 噢!
That was… Oh!
真是太… 噢!
– Still in one piece? Great. I’ve got to go to a doctor.
– 完好无损.太好了 我得去看医生了.
I get these sharp pains in my undercarriage.
我的底盘好疼啊
– Downloading the photo now. – Let me introduce you two.
– 正在下载照片 – 让我介绍一下
This here is Finn McSomethin’ or other.
这是Finn Mc什么什么’记不太清楚了
He’s a first-class VIP airport whatchamacallit.
他是头等舱VIP机场,不知道你们怎么叫.
And, Finn, this here is my date.
Finn,这是我的约会对象
I never did get your name.
对了,我还不知道你的名字呢
Oh, yes, sorry. It’s Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell.
哦,对了,抱歉,我的名字叫Shiftwell.Holley Shiftwell.
Oh, yes, sorry. It’s Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell.
哦,对了,抱歉,我的名字叫Shiftwell.Holley Shiftwell
It’s Shiftwell. Holley…
她叫Shiftwell. Holley…
Finally. Time to see who’s behind all this.
终于,是时候找出我们的幕后黑手了
What is this?
这是什么
That’s one of the worst engines ever made.
那是世界上最差的引擎
It’s an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts.
这是老式的铝制V8引擎,附带Lucas电子系统和方向螺栓.
It’s an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts.
这是老式的铝制V8引擎,附带Lucas电子系统和方向螺栓.
Shoot, them Whitworth bolts is a pain, tell you what.
告诉你们吧,方向螺栓可不是什么好东西
Them ain’t metric, they ain’t inches.
既不是公尺,也不是英寸
Yes, OK, but whose engine is this?
是的,可是,这是谁的引擎呢
It’s kinda hard to tell from this picture, ain’t it?
这么看可看不出来,不是么
– But you took it. – Holley.
– 可是是你拍的照片啊 – Holley.
Oh. Right! Yes, of course.
噢是的,我明白了
A good agent gets what he can, then gets out before he’s killed.
好的特工尽其所能,并且全身而退
Agent? You mean, like, insurance agent? Like…
代理人? 你是指那些保险公♥司♥代理,就像…
Like a good neighbor, Mater is there!
天涯若比邻,Mater在此!
Wait! You mean secret agents! You guys is spies!
等等!你们的意思是秘密特工,你们是间谍!
In how many makes and models did this type of engine appear?
一共有多少批,多少个这样的引擎被生产出来
It was standard in seven models over a 12-year period.
一共生产了7批,年限是12年
At least 35,000 cars were made with this engine.
至少有35000辆车装有这样的引擎
– You’re purty. – Yes, thank you.
– 你真漂亮 – 是的,谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!