Axlerod把他设计成一接受电磁脉冲照射就会爆♥炸♥的燃料
Wait a second, Fillmore. You said my fuel was safe!
慢着Fillmore.你说过我的燃料是安全的!
If you’re implying that I switched that rot-gut excuse for alternative fuel
如果你是在暗指我把那个破烂替代燃料 that rot-gut excuse for alternative fuel
with my all-natural, sustainable, organic biofuel
换成了我自♥制♥的有机无害燃料
just because I never trusted Axlerod, you’re dead wrong, man!
就因为我不相信Axlerod,那你就大错特错了
It was him!
是他干的!
Once big oil, always big oil, man.
用一次,你一辈子也离不开他
Tree-hugger.
环保主义者
The Radiator Springs Grand Prix is about to begin.
Radiator Springs赛车大奖赛就要开始了
All spectators, clear the starting line.
各工作人员,把起跑线清理出来
I can’t wait to get rockin’. This is gonna be wicked!
我等不了了,今天的比赛一定棒极了
We should do this every year.
我们每年都该来这比一次
Yeah, I just figured we never found out who the world’s fastest car is.
我才意识到我们根本没有分出高下来
Plus, no press, no trophy, just racing.
另外,没有记者,没有奖杯,只有比赛
– The way I like it. – Francesco likes it like this, too.
– 是我喜欢的方式 – Francesco也喜欢这样
– Francesco, I’d like you to meet… – Signorina Sally.
– Francesco,我想给你介绍… – 莎莉小姐.
It is official.
我是认真的
Lightning McQueen is the luckiest car in the world.
Lightning McQueen是世界上最幸福的汽车
Why, thank you.
哇,谢谢你这么说.
Which he will have to be to have a chance against Francesco today!
当然啦,他今天必须要跑赢我才能幸福!
See you at the finish line, Mc… What is that?
终点线见咯,Mc…等等,那是神马?
Just something I had made up for the occasion.
只是我应景做出来的小标志而已了
Is-a good, McQueen. Very funny.
做的不错吗,McQueen,很有趣
Was-a funnier when I did it, but it’s-a very funny.
我做的那个牌子当然更好玩了,不过你这个也不赖.
What are you going to do next? Are you going to take off your fenders?
你还打算做什么呢,卸下来你的挡泥板么?
Try it. You’ll like it.
尝试一下吧,你会喜欢那样做的
So, he’s not so good-looking.
原来他也没那么帅了
– Yeah. Nice try. – I’m serious!
– 别骗我了,我没上当 – 我是说真的
That’s why I love you, Sally.
这就是我为什么爱你~莎莉
– Wish me luck! – You don’t need it!
– 祝我好运~ – 你不需要运气就能赢的
Ooh-hm! That Francesco is fine-looking!
哦~那个佛朗西斯科长的还真帅啊
And those open wheels.
看看那些开放式车轮
Ooh, I’m gonna have to go get myself some coolant.
喔,我也要给自己来一对
Go, Lightning!
冲啊,小闪
– Go, Stickers! – Right on, man!
– 加油,Stickers! – 继续保持,哥们
– Go get ’em, tiger! – Bravo, bravo!
– 打败他们 – 加油!加油
– Go, Lightning, go! – Go, McQueen! Whoo-hoo!
– 闪电加油 – 麦昆加油,呜呼
Finn? Time to go.
Finn?我们该走了
Siddeley’s gassed, geared and ready to fly.
Siddeley加好了油,随时准备出发了
– You’re leavin’ already? – We’ve got another mission.
– 你们这就要走了? – 我们还有任务
Just stopped by here to pick something up.
只是路过来接一个人的
Somethin’ tells me you’re not talkin’ about souvenir bumper stickers.
我的直觉告诉我你们找的是我?
Her Majesty asked for you personally, Mater.
女王陛下钦点你参加这次任务,Mater
– But I told y’all before, I’m not a spy. – We know.
– 可是我说过了,我不是个间谍啊 – 我们知道你不是
Spy or not, you’re still the smartest, most honest chap we’ve ever met.
不管你是不是间谍,你依然是我们见过最聪明最诚实的汽车了
– Don’t forget massively charming. – Well, thanks.
– 你忘了说长得最帅 – 哈哈,谢啦
But as much fun as it was hangin’ with y’all, this…
可是不论和你们一起有多么有趣,这里…
This is home.
这里才是家
That’s all right. We understand. But I’ll be back.
没关系,我们理解你,不过我会回来的.
You still owe me that first date.
你还欠我那个约会呢
If there’s ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.
不管有什么我们能为你做的,只要开口就好了
Well, I sure appreciate that. Thank you.
我很感激~谢谢
Actually, there is one thing.
其实,有一件事情
Whoo-hoo!
呜呼!
Whoo! I’ll be doggone!
哇哦!我真该死!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇哇哇!
Thanks, Mater!
谢了, Mater!
Ha-ha-ha! Whoo!
哈哈哈! 呼!
Impossible!
不可能!
– Ha-ha! – Mater!
– 哈哈! – 板牙!
Check it out. They let me keep the rockets.
看呐,他们把火箭喷射器给我留下了.
I’ll see you at the finish line, buddy!
我在终点线等你来啊,哥们.
Not if I see you first!
是我等你才对!
Yippee!
耶!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!