No, no, no. Pull in forward.
怎么了 你疯了 亨利
What? What, are you crazy, Henry?
-你想干吗 -开进那个车道
– What do you mean? – Drive into the driveway.
-做什么 -别倒到那车道
– What do you mean? -Don’t back into the driveway.
-别倒车 -为什么不行
– Don’t back into it. – Why not?
这样我们看不见前面有些什么
Because then we can’t see what’s in front of us.
很好
Okay.
确实是个马场
It’s definitely a horse farm.
就这样 一直开
Okay. Keep going. Keep going.
我们是不是得…
Do we want to…
你可以把车开到对面去
You can pull out on the other side.
-我穿过去 -好
– I’m gonna drive through. – Yeah.
看起来好熟悉
This all looks familiar.
应该是在照片上看过
Probably just from the photos.
停车 停车 停
Stop, stop, stop.
这路走不通了
We can’t get out that way.
那拐弯 没问题
Just turn around. It’s all right.
是个空…
That’s an empty…
我过去看看 从窗户里看看
Let me just go in, let me just go look in the window
看看有没有马 来 一起去
and make sure there are no horses there. Come on out. Let’s go.
是空的 没有马
Yeah, it’s empty. No horses.
什么也看不到
You can’t see anything.
现在我们知道梅根不住这
Okay, so we know that Megan doesn’t live here.
最让我吃惊的是
What surprises me the most
他们居然不来拿信
is that to go to the trouble to lie as elaborately as they have,
而是煞费苦心 继续编织谎言
for her to not just drive here
够疯狂的啊 是吧
and pick up the mail seems crazy, doesn’t it?
我们开了四百英里才拿到这信
Like, we just drove 400 miles and picked up the mail.
她只要开上五十英里就行了啊
All she had to do was drive 50.
她怎么能这么懒 你们不觉得…
How could she be so lazy? Didn’t you…
我是说 懒到愚弄你八个月
I mean, so lazy they fooled you for eight months.
了不起
That’s pretty good.
他们没有愚弄我
They didn’t fool me,
只不过是跟我说上一些
they just told me things
我从不质疑的事情
I never cared to question.
-对 -那不是愚弄
– Right. – That’s not fooling.
不像是…
That’s not like… I mean…
我只是不能相信自己居然跟这人掏心掏肺
I just can’t believe I talked to this person and told her things
谈论人生
and had real conversations with her about life and,
你们知道 那什么感觉
you know, feelings.
有些时候 我感到自己真的很真诚的
There were moments where I really felt genuine…
好像真的是很在乎这个女孩
Like I really cared about this girl.
现在 我都不知道 该怎么去感觉了
Now I don’t know even what to feel.
既然马上要见到她了
Should I read you the juicy stuff
要不要我念些我俩的甜言蜜语给你们听
from our text conversation, now that we’re about to meet her?
到点了 是吧
I think it’s time, right?

Yeah.
电池带上了
You got the battery for it?
必须的
Absolutely.
灯亮吗 角度还可以吧
Is the light okay? Is it a good shot?
都好了 老仆到位
Yeah. You’re retainer is in.
我拉上去看看
I gotta scroll way up.
到了 6月3日 下午4点33分
Okay. July 3rd, 4:33 P. M.
梅根说
Megan,
“我会去的 艾比今天很兴奋”
“I will do that. Abby’s so excited today.
“在家做派呢”
“I’m at the home now, baking pies.
“他们待会儿到”
“They’ll be over here later.
“好希望你在 希望你有好心情”
“I wish you were here, I hope your day is beautiful.”
我说 “给我留个派”
Me, “Save a pie for me.”
第二天
The next day.
“宝贝 我不懂”
“Hey, babe, I couldn’t understand
“你昨天给我的语♥音♥留言是什么意思”
a word you said on the VM you just left me.
“我今天把大家都赶出门了”
“I just kicked everyone out and now
“我躺在浴缸里 想你”
“I’m in the bathtub, thinking of you.”
“好巧 前面我在冲澡时想你呢”
“Funny, I was thinking about you in the shower earlier.”
梅根说 “我爱听这话”
Megan, “Mmm, I’d love to hear about that.
“而且 我会一直给你留一块派的
“By the way, I will always have a pie for you,
宝贝”
babe.”
我说 “樱桃味”
Me, “Cherry?”
空格 空格 空格 空格
Space, space, space, space.
“前面不该打这些
“I can’t believe I just wrote that,
对不起 情不自禁了”
sorry. I had to.”
梅根说 “是樱桃
Megan, “Cherry. My body is craving
今晚我的身体属于你”
your touch tonight.”
我说 “若我在你身边
Me, “What exactly would you do
你会做什么”
if you had me there?”
梅根说 “我要你和我共浴
Megan, “I’d have you in the tub with me,
把你夹在我的双腿间”
between my legs.
“亲吻你的脖子 在你耳边细语”
“I’d kiss you on the neck and whisper in your ear,
“乞求你和我做♥爱♥”
“Begging you to make love to me.”
我说
Me,
“不需要乞求”
“Begging isn’t something you would need to do.
“事实上 我敢打赌
“In fact, I’m willing to bet that,
如果这能成真”
if anything,
“你会求我快点停下来”
“You might have to beg me to stop.”
梅根说
Megan,
“我要把你带进我的房♥间 将你擦干”
“I’d take you to my room and dry you off,
“轻轻地抚摸你”
“touching every inch of you,
“久久地吻你…” 不对
“Kissing your long…” Wait,
抱歉 是”久久地
sorry. “Kissing you
深深地 吻你”
long and hard,
“直到你窒息”
“to take your breath away.”
尼夫说
Nev.
简直不敢相信 我能打出这些话
I can’t believe I wrote this.
“我等不及想抚摸你的秀发”
“I can’t wait to fill my fingers with your hair,
“从背后抱起你”
“And turn your back to me, pulling you up against me,
“顺着你的脖子轻舔”
“And running my tongue all the way up your neck,
“轻咬你柔软的耳朵
“Biting your ears
用手摸住你的胸部”
as I fill my hands with your breasts.”
听起来跟部黄书似的 是吧
That sounds like a bad porno book, doesn’t it?
“但是我们别着急”
“But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
“慢慢来 虽然很困难”
“Taking it slow, though difficult,
“但是若真的发生了
“Will be very important for us
对我们还是很重要”
if this is really going to happen.”
-这还是你说的 -对
– Wait, is this still you? – Me.
梅根说
Megan,
“我希望你尽情地蹂躏我的身体”
“I want you so badly my body aches for you.”
尼夫 “十五天 我就是你的人了”
Nev, “Fifteen days and I’m all yours.”
梅根 “我不明白
Megan, “I don’t understand
你为什么一直占据着我的心房♥
the hold you have on my heart.
我可以为你做任何事情 宝贝儿”
“There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you, babe.”
尼夫 “这话我记下了
Nev, “I’m going to hold you to that.
睡会儿觉 明天是个大日子
“Get some sleep. Big day tomorrow.
独♥立♥日快乐 自♥由♥万岁”
“Happy Fourth. Yay freedom.”
梅根 “祝我好梦
Megan, “Sweet dreams of me.
我会梦到你的 我喜欢你”
I’ll be dreaming of you. I adore you.”
尼夫 “晚安 甜心”
Nev, “Good night, sugar.”
就这些了
There it is.
-看不出来 是吧 -是
– Can’t see anything, right? – No.
你觉得能感觉出来吗
You think you could feel it?
如果他们拥抱你的话
If they hug you?
没有 感觉不到 是吗
Hi! No. Nothing, right?
是的
No.
-在哪呢 -就在我胸口的这一小块
– Where is it? – Right in the small of my chest.
你得把麦克风带进去
You got to hold the mic thing in,
不然就听不见了 亨利
or else you won’t hear it, Henry.
把听筒推进去
You got to push the headphones in.
-我能听到你的声音 -真的吗
– I can hear you! – Really?
好 音质好吗
Okay. So it sounds pretty good?
一 二 三 一 二 三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
-能挺清楚吗 -相当清楚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!