Delegates, it’s time. Family or formula?
-不行 等一下 等一下 -几分钟前
-No! Wait. Wait! -Just minutes ago…
在深夜的议会中
in a dramatic late-night session,
世界议会决定 牺牲布洛迪一家人
the council voted to sacrifice the Brodys…
阻止猫族入侵 保护全人类
to safeguard humanity against the cat threat forever.
以上是狗新闻台狼犬布里瑟的报导
For Canine News Network, this is Wolf Blitzer.
-可怜的孩子 -是啊
-Poor kid. -Yeah.
是啊 我需要一些装备 伙伴
I need some equipment, guys.
-小卢 等一下 -不要
-Hold on a second, kid. -No!
-等一等 -他们不能这样
-Hold it. -They can’t do this.
-你应该为我跟我的家人抗争 -为什么 有什么好处呢
-You should’ve fought for me! -What good would it do?
狗永远是人类最好的朋友 101规章 记得吗
What about “Man’s best friend”? History 101.
好的 第二课 保护人类 为人类效力
Lesson two. We protect and work for them.
并且忍♥受他们说些无聊话 目的何在
We tolerate that stupid baby-talk crap.
难道等他们上了大学
Then they go to college…
把你丢给一个 投个球就闪了腰的老太婆吗
and dump you with an old lady who can’t throw a ball!
这就是你的遭遇
Is that what happened to you?
别人对你坏 你就怪我的家人
You’re gonna blame my family for what some boy did to you?
小卢 很抱歉事情变成这样
Look, kid. I’m sorry it played out like this…
但是结束了 任务终结
but it’s over. We’re shut down.
别害怕 史考特 放心 不会有事的
Don’t be scared, Scotty. Everything will be okay.
我不怕 妈 我很好
I’m not scared, Mom.
害怕没有什么关系的 这是天性
It’s all right. Only natural.
-不会有事的 -妈 我真的很好 我没事
-We’ll be okay. -Mom, really, I’m okay.
-我知道你是故意想装得很勇敢的样子 -妈
-I can tell you’re trying to be brave. -Mom…
我说了 不要害怕了
Darn it! Don’t be scared!
-我给你撑腰好不好 -卡罗琳 安静一点
-I am your rock! -Caroline, sh! Please.
我们被谁绑♥架♥了 乌拉圭还是查德
Who kidnapped us, Uruguay or Chad?
布奇 我都听说了 小卢好吗
I heard the news. How’s Lou?
我叫他不要太亲近人类
I told him not to get attached.
是啊 当特工的要一心只想着完成任务
Sure, “An agent focuses only on the mission.”
就是因为这样所以我的家人才不爱我
“That’s why my family didn’t love me.”
大家都有辛酸往事
We all have sob stories.
他也该经历一些了
Now he has his.
-我想尿尿 -不是叫你出门前先尿的吗
-I have to go. -I said to go before we left.
你把研究报告带来了
So you brought the research.
笨狗
Foolish Puppy.
小卢把研究报告拿走了
He took the research.
小卢啊
Lou.
布奇 你在吗 我找到小卢了 他在码头上遇到了麻烦
Butch, you there? Lou’s in trouble at the pier!
14号♥码头 快点
Dock 14. Hurry!
小卢
Lou!
小卢
Lou.
小卢
Lou!
小卢
Lou.
-我中计了 寡不敌众 -配方被他们抢走了吗
-They tricked me. -They took the formula?
我以为用研究报告就能换回人命
I thought they would let my family go.
征服人类需要几只狗
How many dogs does it take to overthrow mankind?
只要一只笨狗就行了
Just one stupid Puppy.
我的家人在哪里
Where is my family?!
都还活着
Oh, they’re alive.
暂时如此 但是无所谓
For now. But it won’t matter. You see, I’ve…
天呐
Oh, my…
这又不是职业赛车
This isn’t NASCAR!
我拿到了教授的配方
I’ve seized the formula, and in hours, I’ll reverse it…
不出几小时就可以逆转配方
giving me the power to make humans…
-让所有人类对狗过敏 -什么
-allergic to dogs. -What?!
你开车技术这么烂 我怎么高兴得起来 气死我了
How can I gloat gleefully when you drive like a chimpanzee?!
我要让全体人类对狗严重地过敏
I will make all of humanity violently allergic to your kind.
保护人类却反被憎恶 嫌弃
When you’re all despised by those you protect…
这样狗就会被我们赶走 让我领导猫族光荣革命
you will be cast out, leaving me to lead cats in a glorious revolution…
征服全世界
to conquer the world!
-我们怎么办 -我们
-What will we do? -“We”?
你让猫族重新统治世界 把人类坠入地狱了
You doomed the human race forever.
现在无计可施
There’s nothing to do.
你总是那么轻言放弃 布奇
You always give up too easy, Butch.
-那是我想的东西吗 -什么东西
-Is that what I think it is? -What?
对 就是猫追踪器2000
Yep, it’s the Cat Tracker 2000.
那群脏狗想必正在四下逃鼠
Those fleabags must be running for the hills.
对 我也是这么想
That’s what I was thinking.
快点 你们不是加入军队了吗
Faster. I thought you were union!
我有很多的奖品要送给你们
I got a bonus for the guy…
就是这里 字条上的那棵圣诞树
That’s it. The Christmas tree from the note.
他们想干什么
What the heck are they up to?
这些老鼠够喂饱很多猫
That’s enough mice to feed an army.
-你好 布洛迪教授 -你是谁
-Hello, Professor Brody. -Who are you?
抱歉 让你久等
Sorry about the wait…
-我们要先作几项试验 -谁 你是谁
-but we had tests to run. -Who’s that? Who are you?
你想抢走我的研究吗
Is this about my work?
难道你是某个只想图利 狼心狗肺的跨国大企业制药厂
You’re from one of those multinational, corporate, profit-mongering…
派来偷走我独♥立♥研究的
pharmaceutical companies stealing…
制药厂 恐怕你是误会了
Pharmaceutical company? I’m afraid you misunderstand me.
怎么回事
What’s going on? Hello? Where’d you go?
什么味道 这里有猫味
That smell. A feline essence…
你在哪里
Where are you?
快出来 胆小鬼 你躲不了一辈子的
Show yourself. You can’t hide forever.
哦 我没有什么好躲的
But I’ve nothing to hide.

Cool!
拜托 找个人让她闭嘴
Will someone please shut her up?!
我要进行一项独特的试验
I have an ingenious test to perform.
你们是变种猫吗 我在漫画里面看过
Are you mutants? I read this comic book…
“我在漫画里看过” 我快吐了
“I read this in a comic book.” You make me sick!
好了 好了 老婆 冷静一点 冷静一点
Calm down, honey. Calm down.
这是实验出了错 你脸色发青
It’s an experiment gone awry. You’re turning blue!
终于不叫了
It’s about time.
我的囚犯观众
My captive audience…
来吧 来玩个游戏 小布洛迪 失陪一下
shall we play a little game, young Brody? Excuse me.
试管 我要试管 是绿色的 白♥痴♥
The vial! The green one!
在这里
Here, boss.
邪恶血清先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Sinister Serum.
-那是什么 -这个嘛 我那位傀儡主人的人工雪
-What’s in that? -My quote-unquote master’s fake snow…
最适合用来传播
is the perfect medium for carrying…
狗过敏症
your disease.
还能让男孩离家里的狗远一点
Ah, yes. Thereby breaking the bond between a boy and his dog.
不要
No, wait.
坏猫 会说话的坏猫
Bad. Bad talking cat.
走开
Scat.
放下笼子
Lower the cage!
成功了
Ha ha! Success!
-你 快 召集军队 -遵命
-You! Go assemble the troops. -Yes, sir.
至于你们布洛迪一家人
As for you, Brody herd…
我有一个
I have a very…
非常特别的
very special…
礼物 什么
gift! What?!
我不是叫你买♥♥真枪的吗
I said buy a real gun!
-我照做了 -这把玩具枪它有个屁用
-That’s what I was thinking. -What use can I have for this?!
我真聪明
Hey! I’m so clever.
这是什么情形 纯属娱乐
This here is just plain fun.
-你留下来 -为什么
-Stay here. -Why?
-因为我讨厌你 -不 救命
-Because I hate you. -No. No!
不 救命啊 放我出去 救命啊
No! Help! Let me out!
再过几个小时 全世界的人都会对狗过敏
In just hours, every human in the world will be allergic to dogs.
但这么大规模的阴谋需要盟军
But such a mammoth plot requires brothers-in-arms.
这个时候
And this…
就证明了我的聪明才智
is where my genius truly comes to pass.
因为我挑选了 能入侵所有家庭的伙伴
For I have chosen a comrade that can invade every home in the world.
这些伙伴 早就渗透进入所有家庭
Because it’s already in every home in the world!
老鼠
Mice!
他实在是坏透了
Son of my mom!
老鼠 外表最微不足道的盟友
Mice! The unlikeliest of allies.
数千只老鼠带着狗过敏症血清

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!