-The book says cut the red wire. -We’re dogs. We’re colorblind!
也对 剪深灰色那条
Right. The dark gray one! Oh, no.
糟了 别碰
Don’t touch it!
-到底要剪哪一条 完了 -拜托
-Come on. -Please!
就剪这一条
That’s the one!
好像 哇
It’s… Wha…
你自以为赢了吗 遥控引爆器
You think you have won? Remote detonator!
小卢
Hello?
小卢 好的
Hello, dog… Oh, good.
你在这儿啊 来
Come here, Lou.
-很棒的装备 -过来
-Nice outfit. -Come here. Okay.
好痛
Ouch!
等一下 乖狗狗
Hang on. Good dog.
我鼻子肿了 这是新突破 只要再找出
Bulbous. It’s a breakthrough. If I can only find…
用合成蛋白和静电
a little protein synthesis and an electrostatic charge…
应该就可以了
it’ll sustain the compound…
很好 幸亏你想到用回力镖 你终于像个特工了
Good job with the boomerang. You’re acting like an agent.
-这是赞美吗 -他就从来没赞美过我
-Was that a compliment? -He never compliments me.
萨姆 皮克 请总部派人来支援
Call in a clean-up crew.
嗨 小猫咪 来
Hello? Here, kitty, kitty.
小猫咪 快来 快来
Here, little kitty, kitty.
给你点心吃 小猫咪 快来
I have a treat for you. Here, kitty, kitty…
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
是谁忘了关窗户了
Who left the window open?
猫咪 来
Here, kitty.
我什么也不会告诉你
I will tell you nothing!
我长得可爱
I may look cute and cuddly…
却是铁石心肠
but inside, granite!
我想应该问不出什么话来了
We can’t get anything else out of him.
从他肚子里面 我们掏出了几样东西 多半是标准配备
We pumped a few things from his stomach. Pretty standard:
手榴弹 开锁器 炸♥药♥ 假老鼠 还有这个
Grenade, pick, dynamite, squeaky mouse and this.
去这个地址执行我的恶毒计划
“This is where you are to enact my fiendish plan.”
附注 看完后吃掉字条 别被别人看到
“Eat this after you read it so no one will find it.”
你们看 这里有一棵圣诞树
Look here. A Christmas tree.
研究部门想调查 却徒劳无功 有印象吗
Research is trying to place it. Ring any bells?
没有
Nah.
接下来呢 布奇
What’s next?
听清楚了 专心执行任务
You heard her, boys. Focus on the mission.
-皮克 每二十分钟彻底扫瞄 -知道了
-Full scans every 20 minutes. -Roger that.
-萨姆 修剪一下刘海 -好的
-Sam, trim your bangs. -Sorry.
小卢 好好表现 不要跟那个小男孩太要好
Kid, keep up the good work. Remember to stay away from the boy.
只管盯着那个球
Keep your eye on the ball.
小卢 球在哪里 快把球检回来
Come on, Lou! Come on, bring me the ball.
小卢 快点 把球检回来 快点 把球检过来
Come on over here.
快点 小卢 快 把球检回来
Come on, Lou.
快点 快点
Come on!
来 球在谁手上 来 抢不到
I have the ball now! You can’t get it from me!
喂 你怎么每次 都可以找得到我
How do you always find me? Tell me.
快点告诉我嘛 汪 汪
Let’s hear it. Woof-woof.
搔肚皮
Belly rub!
来赛跑 太慢了 快点
I’ll race you across the yard! What’s the matter? Too slow?
来 抓不到我 来拿呀
Come on! You can’t catch me! Try and get it.
哇 哦 不
Whoa! Oh, no!
糟了
Whoa.
啊 哦
Uh-oh.
小卢 不要
No! Lou!
阴性 没反应
Negative. Non-reactive.
-怎么 -血清样本1543
-What… -Serum sample 1-5-4-3…
-老爸 -阴性 没反应
-Dad. -Negative. Non-reactive.
我的实验
My work.
这是一场意外 我刚刚是在跟狗玩 结果门没有关
It was an accident. I was playing with the dog… The door was open!
我只是在玩而已
Then I was just playing…
我真的不是故意的
I didn’t mean to.
-爸 对不起 -我想你应该到学校去了
-I’m so sorry. -You should just go to school.
血清样本1546 阴性 没反应
Sample 1-5-4-6, negative. Non-reactive.
布奇会杀了我
Butch will kill me.
血清样本1547 阴性 没反应
1-5-4-7, negative. Non-reactive.
血清样本1548
Serum sample 1-5-4-8…
阴性 没反应
negative. Non-reactive.
血清样本1549
Serum sample 1-5-4-9…
阳性 过敏症痊愈
Positive. Pro-reactive.
解出分子结构 完成过敏症配方
Molecular structure resolved. Allergy formula complete.
我成功了
I did it.
我们成功了 我们成功了
We did it. We did it.
医生 狗过敏症疗法 我已经研发成功了
Doctor, the cure for dog allergies? Success. Done.
好极了 寄给我 我找人验证
Fantastic. Send it and we’ll verify it.
-我一大早就寄 愿上帝保佑你 -真是罪无可赦
-Tomorrow morning, then. -Unacceptable.
不立刻行动就永远拿不到配方了
We must act now or the work will be out of reach.
-知道会怎么样吗 -问我吗
-Do you know what that means? -Oh, who? Me?
你根本没有注意听
Weren’t you paying attention?
-对 你生气了 -没错 我快要气死了
-Not really. Are you mad? -Yes! I am mad!
-你这个白♥痴♥ -丁哥
-You bug of an imbecile… -Mr. Tinkles!
猜猜我替你做了什么
Guess what I made for you!
我们可以穿情侣装了
Now you can look just like me.
我看不必了 苏菲 我不跟你玩了
No, I think not, Sophie. Those days are through.
怎么了 你这个死肥婆 舌头被猫咬了
What’s the matter, Large Marge? Cat got your tongue?
天呐 猫会讲话
Oh, my! A talking cat?
很恐怖吧
Scary, isn’t it?
把她关进衣橱 要赶上进度 胜利之日不远了
Lock her in the closet. We must remain on schedule. Our day has come!
刹车
Brake!
踩油门
Gas!
刹车
Brake!
-能过关吗 -看我的
-We gonna get away with this? -Watch me.
梅森先生 真是稀客
Mr. Mason. What a surprise, sir.
人类警卫早 让我们进去 退下吧
Good morning, human guard. Let us in. That is all.

Of course, sir.
油门踩到底 动作快一点
Gas it up! Step on it.
别踩刹车
Get off the brake!
刹车
Brake!
刹车 踩刹车
Brake! Hit the brake!
加油 快加油
Gas!
快走开啊你个小混♥蛋♥
Get out of the road!
刹车
Brake!
我叫你加油 你在干嘛
Gas! What are you doing?
你会不会开车 白♥痴♥ 非要逼我亲自出
Can’t you drive, you imbecile? Don’t make me come up there…
你驾照是怎么弄到的
Where’d you get licensed?
你好 闪一边去
Hello. Out of my way.
所有员工注意
Attention, employees.
动作快 再七个月就是圣诞节了
Work quickly. Only seven months until Christmas.
-嗨 梅森先生 -闪一边去
-Mr. Mason! -Move. Back to work.
-老板早 -回去工作
-Sir. -Get a life.
-快滚开 不准吃午饭 -老板好
-Out of my way. No lunch for you. -Mr. Mason!
-梅森先生 老板早 -帽子很好看
-Morning, sir. -Nice hat.
-你好吗 老板 -不用你管
-How are you feeling? -None of your business.
就是我 我是你们的老板 不是想统治世界的坏猫
Yes, that’s me. Not an evil cat bent on taking over the world.
闪一边去
Out of my way.
恭喜各位员工
Factory employees, congratulations.
这座工厂45分钟没有发生意外了
This factory has been accident-free for 45 minutes.
老板 梅森先生
Sir! Mr. Mason.
-老板 老板 -开门
-Sir. -Get the door.
衣服很好看
Nice dress.
-需要什么吗 -寿司跟奶油 关门
-Can I get you anything? -Sushi and cream. Close the door.
注意
Attention…
全体人类员工注意
Ow! Attention, human worker.
我是你们的老板梅森先生
This is your employer, Mr. Mason.
你们都被炒鱿鱼了 立即滚蛋
Effective immediately, you are all fired.
全部炒鱿鱼
That’s right. Fired!
回家吧 别问原因 这只能怪你们自己
Go home now. Do not ask why. You have only yourself to blame.
如果家里有狗 可以归咎给狗
Unless you have a dog. Then blame him.
回家之后干脆踢狗出气 就这样啦
In fact, kick him when you get home. That is all.
猫族万岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!