You went and had a drink with Miranda.
-哦… -确实是
– Oh… – You did.
-你偷看我短♥信♥ -你和她做什么了?
– You listened to my messages. – What did you do with her?
你这是在监视我
Now you’re spying on me.
我为了你的生日操碎了心
You know, I planned your party for months.
偷偷给每一个好朋友打电♥话♥通知
I secretly call each and every one of our friends.
光是…光是蛋糕 酒水和鲜花 就花了几千美金
I… I… I spend thousands of dollars on a cake, a caterer and flowers.
我处处扮演一个不知疲倦的家庭主妇
I act like some superhuman housewife and
而你却跟一个十八岁的小姑娘去偷腥…
you’re screwing an eighteen-year-old…
你当我是白♥痴♥吗?
because I am a fucking idiot.
我没去偷腥 只是玩玩儿而已
I didn’t screw her. I flirted with her.
你♥他♥妈♥真不是东西
You are so full of shit.
怎么?
What?
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?那女孩是谁?
What? Who was that girl?
嗯?
Hm?
没谁
Nobody.
不认识她
She was nobody.
都结束了
It’s over.
就这样?
That’s it?
是的
Yes.
喂 等等 你…
Well, wait a minute. You…
你把我叫过来摊牌
you came here to lay the cards on the table.
怎么只有我一个人交待
I’m the only one who’s admitted anything.
我没法解释 这…这一切太突然了
I can’t explain it. It was… it was so sudden.
太出乎意料了 不过都结束了
It was so unexpected and it’s over now.
那我应该感到高兴了?
And I’m supposed to be happy about that?
我应该为你打着幌子的无理取闹 感到高兴了?
I’m supposed to be happy you had your little mid-life crisis fling?
我没无理取闹
It wasn’t a fling.
上帝 凯瑟琳
Jesus, Catherine.
曾经有无数人对我投怀送抱
How many times have I been tempted?
可我一次也没有接受 从没有过
And I never did anything about it. Never once.
是啊 可你动摇过
No. But you wanted to.
我也是人呐!如果换作是你呢?
I’m human! Could you say you’d been any different?
我从没想过和别人在一起
I have never, ever wanted to be with anybody else.
你在撒谎
You’re lying to me.
你♥他♥妈♥的在撒谎
You’re fucking lying.
你把我从学校拽过来
You took me from work.
又一路逼我对你坦诚布公
And you brought me all the way down here to be honest with each other.
可你自己却什么都没讲
You’ve told me nothing.
等等!
Wait!
戴维!
David!
等一下…
Wait…
对不起 伙计
Sorry, pal.
我全都告诉你 她说她叫克洛伊
I’ll tell you. She said that her name was Chloe.
什么?
What?
那个女孩 我让她去引诱你的
A girl. I asked her to do something. To tempt you.
我想试探一下你的反应 因为我怀疑你有了外遇
I wanted to see what you were doing because I thought you were having an affair.
我没有 凯瑟琳…
I’m not cheating, Catherine…
我知道 我现在知道了
I know. I know that now.
我知道 可当时她说她跟你睡过了
I know, but at the time she said she slept with you.
-一派胡言 -她拿了我的钱
– This is ridiculous. – She took my money
还骗我说跟你有了关系
and she lied about sex with you.
于是我就约她见面 听她讲…听她讲每一个细节
And I’d meet up with her and she’d tell me… she’d tell every detail.
讲什么?
Like what?
风流韵事
Stories.
她说一切始于公园的一次野餐
She said that it started with a picnic in the park.
就在艾伦园艺馆的温室里
At Allen Gardens in the conservatory.
她说她吻了你 还感觉到你的兴奋
She said she kissed you and she could feel you getting excited.
说的…说的以假乱真
It was… It was confusing.
那样…我才感觉离你很近
Itjust… But it made me feel closer to you.
你变得越来越有味道
You become more beautiful every year.
每一根白发…每一条皱纹…
Every… every grey hair, every line.
你的每一个特质
Everything that happens to you
都让你变得更加富有魅力 让我感觉
makes you so much more desirable and I feel like
如果你愿意跟我亲热 我肯定飘飘欲仙
if you were to blow on me I’d vanish.
兴奋到死
I’d disappear.
而我自己却又老又丑
I felt so invisible and so old.
我和她过夜了
I slept with her.
你和我曾经每天亲热好几次
You and I used to make love three times a day.
然后每天一次
And then every day.
然后每周一次
And then once a week.
等有了迈克尔之后 我们为人父母…
And then was born and then we became parents…
也成了最好的朋友
and we were best friends.
我都不知道该怎么从朋友变回你的爱人
And I didn’t know how to go from being your best friend to being your lover.
是你先疏远我的
You stopped touching me.
戴维 我连看都不敢看自己一眼
David, I couldn’t look at myself.
连我自己都不敢认
I didn’t know who I was.
想象一下年轻时的面容 再照照镜子
I think I’m nineteen and then I look in the mirror and
连自己都厌恶自己 还怎么跟你亲热?
I’m this person that doesn’t know how to seduce you.
带我在你们家转转吧
So show me around the house.
我不想把你丢下 可我要是去迟了 学校非杀了我
I don’t want to leave you but I’m late and they’re going to kill me at school.
尽管去吧 我回家等你
I’ll still be here. I’ll wait for you at home.
对不起 我居然怀疑你
I’m sorry. For not trusting you.
早点回来
Hurry home.
哪个是你父母房♥间?
Where’s your parents’ room?
在…在楼上
It’s… it’s upstairs.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
…讲这个故事…
…to tell the story.
…历史的更迭是及其复杂而且…
Historical transposition is tremendously complex and…
迈克尔?
Michael?
该死!该死!
Shit! Shit!

Come on.
迈克尔 你出去
Michael, get out of here.
快啊 我们走!
Come on. Let’s go!
迈克尔!
Michael…
你…你认为给了钱
You… you think that you can buy me
就可以对我呼之即来挥之即去?
and I’m just going to go away, just like that?
你认为给了钱就可以打发我走…
Did you think that you could just put money in my hand and I would…
然后任我自生自灭?
and I would go and take care of myself?
迈克尔 迈克尔 我不想你掺和进来
Michael. Michael, I don’t want you to hear this.
拜托 开门 快点 快出来
Come on. Get out. Get out. Get out now.
赶紧走!
Please go!
不要靠近我儿子
I don’t want you near my son.
妈妈!
Mom!
他不属于你 你丈夫也不属于你
He’s not yours. Your husband isn’t yours.
我也不属于你 我们都不应该任你摆布
I’m not yours. We’re notjust here to do as you say.
你给我们钱的时候…你想要我们的时候…
When… when you pay us and when you want us and…
你抛弃我们的时候…
and when to dispose of us.
我明白我做的一切 把你卷进我的婚姻
I understand I did this. I brought you into my marriage.
但你不许靠近我儿子
But you need to stay away from him.
他身上有你的影子
I felt you in him.
-他的眼神 -妈妈!
– In his eyes. – Mom!
还有身边的一些琐事
In the tiny little things that he does.
我甚至在想他会是…
I actually think that he could be, like…
他会是一个不错的约会对象
he could be a good boy for me to start dating.
我丈夫马上就会回来
My husband’s going to be home any minute.
戴维…等他来了岂不是更好?
David… it’s fine then with David, huh?
你们的事不是都解决了吗?我可尽力了
Is it working out for you? I did my job.
我帮你穿上衣服然后开车送你回去
Let me get you dressed and I’ll drive you home
到了你家我们再谈 好吗?
and we can talk there, all right?
你喜欢和我在一起
You liked it.
抱歉我误导你了
I’m sorry I misled you.
不 你没有
No, you’re not.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
不 你没有歉意
No, you’re not sorry.
你向我倾诉你的秘密
You shared your secrets with me.
好吧…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!