还有箭,用更原始的办法
and with arrows, freeboy.
谢谢你的光临。
Thank you for coming.
先是黑豹,然后是土狼。
First the panthers, then the hyenas.
你真会招惹麻烦,南森。
You really attract trouble, Nansen.
他们对你情有独钟。
They’ve got a soft spot for you.
这是上帝的旨意,不是吗?
It’s God’s will, isn’t it?
也许吧,但我给你带吃的来了。
Maybe, but I brought you food.
非常感谢。进来喝点茶。
Thank you very much. Come, have some tea.
你好,玛莎。你还好吗?
Hello, Martha. Are you well?
真的,南森,我不知道是什么让你留在这里!
Really, Nansen, I don’t know what keeps you here!
看看你老婆!她已经无计可施了!该走了!
Look at your wife! She’s at her wits’ end! Time to leave!
我必须向当地人传福音。我是上帝的战士。
I must evangelize the natives. I’m a soldier of God.
一切都很好!
Everything is fine!
你真是太搞笑了,南森!
You are totally zany, Nansen!
法兰西!菩提!我们走。
France! Protée! We’re leaving.
伊诺克,别再做了
Enoch, it’s over!
约克郡布丁,蛋奶冻,煮肉。不要再做了
The Yorkshire pudding, custard cream, boiled meat. Stop!
够了!
Enough!
你明白吗?
You understand?
解释给他听,菩提。
Explain it to him, Protée.
这本书里肯定有上百种食谱!
This book, there must be hundreds of recipes in it!
我要法国菜!各种各样的!
I want French cuisine! Variety!
馅饼,沙拉…你明白吗?
Pies, salads… Do you understand?
夫人,伊诺克不识字。
Madame, Enoch can’t read.
你在开玩笑!他总是埋头读书!
You’re joking! He’s always got his nose in his book!
他会把我逼疯的!
He’s going to drive me crazy!
他怎么了?
What’s wrong with him?
他不想再做饭了。
He doesn’t want to cook anymore.
你说他是个糟糕的厨师。
You say he’s a bad chef.
你总是像他第一任妻子一样对他大吼大叫。
And you always yell at him like his first wife.
主人一离开,你们就都占便宜
As soon as the master is away, you all take advantage.
我受够了!
I’m fed up!
把这些都推出去,好吗,罗伯斯庇尔?
Push all this out, all right, Robespierre?
西红柿呢,夫人?
Not the tomatoes, madame?
西红柿不用,只有杂草!
Not the tomatoes, just the weeds!
妈妈!
Mommy!
我们有客人!
We have visitors!
夫人!夫人!
Ma’am Gov’nor! Ma’am Gov’nor!
有人来了!很多人!
There’s people arriving! Many of them!
快过来!他们在那里!
Come on over there! They’re there!
乔纳森!
Jonathan Boothby!
伊诺克。
Enoch.
就靠今晚了,全部做成英式的菜
It’s tonight or never, very English!
完美的一餐,或者,或者…
Perfect, or–or…
伊诺克,我完全不明白你在说什么。
Enoch, I don’t understand any of what you’re saying.
法兰西!
France!
快点!
Hurry up!
别忘了波特酒。我来处理。
Don’t forget the port. I’ll take care of the wine.
和…还有什么?
And… what else?
哦,是的!红腰带,最后再洗个澡。
Oh, yes! Red sash, and take your shower in the last minute.
是吗?
Yes?
那个英国人穿着他的燕尾服。
The Englishman is wearing his tuxedo.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
把这个给玛丽-让娜。用熨斗烫一下就可以了。
Give this to Marie-Jeanne. A touch with the iron will do.
夫人,要我上饮料吗?
Madame, shall I serve the drinks?
等等,请进。
Wait, come in.
走近点
Come closer.
帮帮我,菩提,好吗?
Help me, Protée, would you?
帮我。
Help me.
你疯了,乔纳森!
You’re crazy, Jonathan!
你是个天生的舞者。
You’re a born dancer.
我之前不知道。
I had no idea.
你知道,在这里跳舞的机会很少。
Opportunities for dancing are rare here, you know.
你不喜欢独处吗?
Don’t you like to be alone?
你享受孤独吗?艾米
Solitude, Aimée.
我在这里唯一独处的时候就是洗澡。
Me? The only time I’m alone is in the shower.
很高兴来到这里。
So glad to be here.
看,乔纳森。
Look, Jonathan.
上面写了什么。
What does it say.
“这是地球上最后一座房♥子了。”
“This house is the last house on earth.”
写下这句话的德国官员……
The German official who inscribed this phrase…
被埋在这里。
is buried here.
非常浪漫。
Very Romantic.
马克是个梦想家,你知道的。
Marc is a dreamer, you know.
他爱这片土地,这里的人,昆虫,一切。
He loves this land, the people, insects, everything.
他还在写波罗罗的日记吗?
Does he still keep his bloody Bororo diaries?
马克和他的笔记本!
Marc and his notebook!
他们说这名官员是被他的一个“手下”杀害的。
They say this official was killed by one of his “boys.”
上次我来的时候,你不在。
Last time I visited here, you were away.
我和马克说啊说,喝啊喝,聊得很开心
We spoke and spoke, and we drank.
快到早晨了…我们变得像熟识的老朋友
And toward morning…
…你明白那种感觉吗?
…you understand?
熟悉到我们可以躺在一起。
So close, that we slept together.
所以我今天总是感觉很奇怪
…felt bizarre…
因为我今晚对你有同样的感觉,艾米。
because I have that same feeling with you, Aimée.
我认为有一个鬼魂…
I think there’s a…
在对这所房♥子施咒。
spell on this house.
你喝醉了,乔纳森。
You’re tipsy, Jonathan.
醉了。
Tipsy.
真是一个可爱的词。你说得对。
It’s a lovely word.
我认为这样最好。
I think that’s the best.
我明天黎明离开。
I’m leaving tomorrow at dawn.
-晚安,艾米。-晚安,乔纳森。
-Good night, Aimée. -Good night, Jonathan.
-亚力克!-怎么了,先生。
-Yarik! -Yes, Sir.
帮我一下,我有点醉了
Lend me around okay? I’m a little bit of ‘paf’.
-那是什么?-给您做足浴的,先生
-What’s that? -Your foot soak, sir.
英国女王很丑。
The queen of England is ugly.
如果他的背上有毛,他的屁♥股♥也有毛。
If he has a hairy back, he has a hairy bottom.
“虫子在你的前路展翅高飞”
Things are running off from your path
“又躲藏在草间突然出现”
Things are jumping up from the grass
你们英国人穿好衣服更帅。
Your Englishman is more handsome when he’s dressed.
他不是我们英国人!
He’s not my Englishman!
你看到他的腿了吗,亲爱的?它们就像小树枝!
Did you see his legs, honey? They’re like twigs!
我困了。
I’m sleepy.
是你吗,菩提?
Is that you, Protée?
我在等着关掉发电机,夫人。
I’m waiting to turn off the generator, madame.
蜱虫会吃掉你的脚!
The ticks will eat your feet!
听好我的谜语。
Here’s my riddle.
好的
Yes.
“一个迷人的年轻姑娘……
“A charming young girl…
“子嗣环绕着她”
“weaves children around her neck.”
木瓜树!
The papaya tree!
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
去贝努埃。
Toward the Benoué.
你看到其他畜群了吗?很多吗?
Did you see other herds? Many?
是的,它们都是从北方来的。
Yes, they’ll all come from the north.
他们肯定是去贝努埃了。
They’re certainly heading for the Benoué.
有生病的牲畜吗?
Any sick livestock?
不,没有,总督。
No, none, governor.
做你的作业!
Do your work!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我收拾了床铺。现在我正在整理。
I made the bed. Now I’m tidying up.
我不准你乱动我的东西。
I forbid you to fiddle with my belongings.
我不想有人在我的卧室里乱翻。
I don’t want anyone nosing around my bedroom.
出去。
Get out.
菩提。
Protée.
请拿点水来。我想洗个澡。
Bring me some water, please. I feel like taking a shower.
妈妈,我们回家吧。
Mommy, let’s go home.
你为什么要去墓地?
Why do you go to the cemetery?
因为我喜欢,那是一个安静的地方。
Because I like it. It’s a quiet place.