And then I see you and say that shit.
没关系 真的
It’s okay. Really.
我觉得…我觉得自己就是个烂人
I kinda feel like… I feel like such an asshole.
嘿 萝妮
Hey, Ronnie.
如果蓝道事先告诉我他要把剧本寄给妳
If Randal told me he was gonna send you the script,
我一定会阻止他的
I would’ve said no way.
但现在 我很高兴他这么做了
But now, I’m glad he did.
因为…
Because it’s…
我真的很高兴能见到妳 就算是在这种情况下
it’s really nice to see you. Even under the circumstances.
妳的状态看起来很好
And you look great.
看起来比我年轻多了
You look way younger than I do.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? – Yeah.
你觉得我看起来有多年轻?
How young you think I look?
妳看起来绝对没有超过…
You don’t look a day over…
37岁
37.
那…
So, um…
想来一炮吗?
You want to fuck?
♪ I’m a mess
♪ All washed out
♪ Mostly regrets
♪ Laced with doubts
♪ All bruised up
♪ I’m knocked down
你们觉得这代表薇若妮卡答应加入了吗?
You think this means Veronica is in?
我觉得这代表但丁跑不掉了
I think it means Dante sure is.
♪ No hope
♪ No peace ♪
“沉默鲍勃
“Silent Bob,
你这个无礼的混帐东西
“you are a rude motherfucker.
但又可爱得要命”
“But you are cute as hell.”
沉默鲍勃!
Silent Bob!
你这个无…礼的混帐东西
You are a rrr-rude motherfucker!
但又可爱得要命
But you’re cute as hell!
我把猫带来了 蓝道
I brought the cat, Randal.
太好了 在我们准备开拍之前
Perfect. We don’t want him going anywhere
千万别让牠靠近猫砂盒
near a litter box until we’re ready to shoot.
你得一直抱着牠
So you’re gonna have to hold him all day.
但是我对猫过敏
But I’m allergic to cats.
必须为艺术做出牺牲 兄弟
You got to suffer for your art, man.
但这又不是我的艺术 是你的
But it’s not my art, it’s your art.
难道不是你该牺牲吗?
Shouldn’t you be the one doing the suffering?
我心脏病发的时候
I didn’t suffer enough
难道牺牲得还不够吗?
when I almost died from a heart attack,
还要我强调 那是在我们
which I might add was after
为了风筝爆发激烈争吵之后发生的事吗?
a heated exchange about kites?
我的过敏应该可以让我
My allergies have made me immune
对你的情感勒索免疫
to your emotional blackmail.
看一下我的演技
Check out this acting.
沉默鲍勃
Silent Bob,
你这个无…礼的混帐东西
you are a rrr-rude motherfucker!
但又可爱得要命
But you’re cute as hell.
非常自然 还很细致 我喜欢
Very natural, and subtle. I like it.
今天觉得怎么样?
So, how are you feeling today?
我觉得那个
Oh, you know, I feel like that kid
在电影出租店工作的小子
that worked in the video store,
很懂得说电影语言
fully fluent in the language of cinema.
感觉我生来就是个导演
It’s like I was born to direct.
兄弟 我是说你上个月才刚心脏病发
No, bro. I mean, you had a heart attack last month.
那个啊 没事 我很好
Oh, that. No, I feel fine.
你今天觉得如何
How do you feel today
在路虎上睡了一觉的感觉如何?
after your Range Rover sleepover last night?
别说了 -我要你当制♥作♥人的时候
Stop it. – When I said to be a producer,
不是真的要你制♥作♥一个人
I didn’t mean produce a late-in-life child.
是不甘愿的制♥作♥人
Unwilling producer.
这份工作不是我要做的 但我还是做了
I didn’t ask for this job, but I am doing it.
我今天要去开个资金会议
So I have a meeting today about money.
太棒了 这才是个制片的样子
Fucking A, that’s producing, J.J.
此外我还帮你找了个电影摄影师
And I found you a cinematographer.
什么? -向你隆重介绍…
What? – May I present to you…
摄手鲍勃
Shooter Bob.
鲍勃是我们的摄影指导?
Silent Bob is gonna be our DP?
是啊 我们全都要玩摄影指导
Shit, yeah, we all gonna be doing DPs!
摄影指导是一份工作
Uh, DP is the name of the job.
你说那是电影摄影
You said it was cinematographer.
电影摄影就是摄影指导
The cinematographer is the DP.
不要一副
Man, don’t be acting like you know
你很懂得业界术语的样子
all the industry slang and shit.
我跟沉默鲍勃才是在场唯一
Me and Silent Bob are the only ones here
真正上过电影的人 还两次!
who’ve actually been on a movie set. Twice.
真是够了
Come on.
他的确是个不太传统的人选
Yes, he’s an unconventional choice,
但你也是一个不太传统的制♥作♥人
but you are an unconventional filmmaker making
打算拍摄也不太传统的电影 -也对
an unconventional film. – Yeah.
我把我的自传电影托付给《噤界》吗?
You want me to entrust the story of my life to the Quiet Place.
他的哀居上有很多很棒的
He has some really nice shots
摄影作品
on his Instagram.
就给他一次机会嘛 老哥
Come on, give him a chance, man.
或许他跟你一样也很懂电影的语言
Maybe he speaks the language of cinema like you do.
这个人连话都不会说
The guy never speaks at all.
我们刚刚在这里侦查了一遍
Okay, so we just scouted in here,
店里的色彩实在有够丑
and the colors are fucking ugly.
所以沉默鲍勃想把这部片
So Silent Bob wants to shoot the whole movie
拍成黑白的
in black and white.
《辛德勒的名单》那种黑白?他有病吗?
Schindler’s List black and white? What, is he nuts?
没有 我是个拍电影的
Uh, no, I’m a fucking filmmaker.
随便哪个会拍电影的
And any filmmaker worth their salt
都看得出来
would know that the colors
这个地方的色调有够难看
in this place are fucking ghastly.
解决的方法只有一个
The only way you could deal with them
就是用黑白两色来中和
is to neutralize them by going in black and white,
这样一来也可以从那种
which will also kind of act as a commentary
没有灵魂的商业电影中跳脱出来
on the soulless nature of commerce
同时还能给观众一种
while subliminally giving the audience the impression
透过假想中店里的
that they’re watching our heroes
安全监控摄影机
from the perspective
观察英雄们的错觉
of an imaginary store security cam.
我是这么认为的
That’s what I was thinking. Mmm-hmm.
艺术家就是这么想的 -对
That’s what an artist thinks. – Yup.
但 你说的算
But, you know, it’s up to you.
只不过我就打算拍黑白的
However, I’m shooting it in black and white,
不然我就不拍了 混帐东西
or I ain’t shooting it at all, motherfucker.
就是这样
That’s right.
天啊 他看起来好胖
Jesus, he looks fat.
妳没关静音 艾玛
You’re not on mute, Emma.
我知道 所以咧?你好?
I know. So? Hello.
嗨!妳好
Hi, you.
佛罗里达怎么样?
How’s Florida?
满街都是混♥蛋♥ 但比泽西好一点
Full of assholes, but at least it’s not Jersey.
你想干嘛 但丁?
What do you want, Dante?
好 这么说可能有点唐突
Okay, uh, this is gonna come out of left field,
但我想跟妳借点钱
but, um, I was hoping I could borrow some money.
门都没有
Fuck no.
不是我要的 是蓝道
It’s not for me. It’s for Randal.
噢 那更不可能
Oh, then double fuck no.
他心脏病发了 艾玛
He had a heart attack, Emma.
很好 希望他就这样嗝屁了
Good. I hope he dropped dead.
他没有
He didn’t.
所以他需要一些钱
So he needs the money for, uh…
来支付医院的帐单
for the hospital bills.
蓝道没有保险
Randal doesn’t have any insurance.
那又怎样
So the fuck what?
我根本不想帮忙 就算我想帮
Even if I wanted to help, which I don’t,
我也不可能白白送钱给蓝道葛雷夫斯
I’m not giving Randal Graves any free money.
艾玛 拜托
Emma, please.
妳跟我曾经答应过对方 在需要的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!