在哪儿?快说
Where is it? Huh?
快说,在哪儿?
Come on. Where is it?
他妈的
Shit.
你好可爱
You’re so cute.
不对,银币是未来的比特币
Oh, no. Silver is the new Bitcoin.
我跟你讲啦,一定会狂涨的
I’m telling you. It’s going to the moon.
我们在摩纳哥见
I’ll see you in Monaco.
天啊
Oh, my God!
为什麽?
Why?
妳真是个蠢蛋,真蠢
You’re such a knob. Such a knob.
妳好可悲
Uh, you’re being pathetic.
振作点,振作点
Get a grip. Get a grip.
妳好
-Hello?
你好
Hello.
这是男厕耶
This is the gents.
不是,其实是男女共用的
No. Actually, it’s unisex.
你还好吧?
Everything all right in there?
我很好
Yep.
-很好 -那好吧
-Fine. -All right. Cool.
很好
Cool.
只想跟你说一声,我还在厕所裡
Uh, just to let you know, I haven’t quite left yet.
我想不通怎麽…
I can’t figure out how the…
-Oh.
我开错水龙头了
It was– It was the wrong tap.
不好意思,我想要有点私密时间
Excuse me. I’m trying to have a private moment.
抱歉
– My bad.
不过这裡并没那麽私密
It’s not that private though.
(男女共用)
是嘴巴耶
Mouth. Oh.
– Huh?
-不准拍照 -天啊
-No photos! -Oh, my God!
妳真讨人厌
You’re so annoying.
-待会的面试,妳感觉怎样? -很好,没错
-How are you feeling for later? -Good, yeah.
-紧张吗? -不紧张
-You nervous? -Not nervous.
-别紧张 -我没有紧张
-Don’t be nervous. -I’m not nervous.
话说回来,毕卡索呢?
-Anyway, where’s Picasso?
好吧,砰!
Aight, boom.
大概是在假装低调和谦逊吧
Probably being his low-key, humble self.
宝贝,比起我们自己的口腔
Babes, we know more about the planet Jupiter
我们还要更瞭解木星
than we do the inside of our own mouths.
这是事实
That’s facts.
说真的,嘴是脸上 像史前巨石阵一样神祕的部位
Real talk, the mouth is the Stonehenge of the face.
很烧脑吧?
Mind fuck, right?
好啦,感谢妳光临
All right. Well, thanks for coming.
-我的兄弟 -你好
-My brother. – Hey.
-谢谢你来,兄弟 -当然要的,朋友
-Appreciate you coming, bro. -Course, man.
照片我都很喜欢,它们都非常…
Hey, love the photos. They’re just so–
-谢谢 -卖♥♥得好吗?
-Safe. -How’s sales?
还好,有几个有潜力的买♥♥家
Yeah, couple potential nibbles.
那个骑电动滑板的傢伙
See the hoverboard-riding geezer?
想付一千英镑买♥♥我表弟凯文的臼齿照片
This close to payin’ a G for a shot of my cousin Calvin’s molars.
你好吗?马尾男,还好吧?
What’s good, Wes Anderson? You cool, yeah?
很高兴看到你又出门了,唐
It’s good to see you out and about again, Dom.
-很高兴能出来走走 -一切都…
-Good to be out and about. -Everything’s…
一切都非常好
Oh, everything’s wicked.
对了,我开始做彼拉提斯
Yeah, I started Pilates.
-是吗? -对啊
-Is it? -Yeah.
在练核心肌肉、健身,让自己积极点
Uh, workin’ on my core, workin’ on me. You know, getting positive.
很好,做自己想做的事,对吧?
Aight. Do you, innit.
谢谢啦,朋友,谢谢
Cheers, man. Cheers.
你听我说…
Hey, so listen–
Shh.
你知道吗?我就快要走了
You know what? I was about to dip.
我去跟那些奇装异服的怪咖交流一下
Go mingle with some of these sockless wonders.
-Uh… -What?
怎样?
你不是正想说艾瑞克和吉雅的事吗?
You weren’t about to bring up Eric and Gia, no?
-你有看到她最近的贴文吗? -没有
-Have you seen her latest post? -No.
她在重新粉刷我很费劲才刷好的牆
She’s repainting walls I already broke my back painting.
-想要抹灭我在那裡的痕迹 -只是刷油漆而已,朋友
-Tryin’ to erase I was ever there. -It’s just paint, my guy.
如果能让你好受点,就我所见
If it makes you feel any better, from what I saw,
他们只刷了客厅的牆壁
they were only doing the living room.
我以为你没看过照片
Thought you hadn’t seen the photo.
好吧,听好了,别大惊小怪
Aight, look, don’t prang out.
他们办了刷油漆派对早午餐
They had this paint-party-brunch ting.
但我只去了45分钟,刷了门的一小部分
But I only stayed for 45 minutes, painted a tiny bit of a door,
吃了半个杏仁牛角麵包就离开了
ate half an almond croissant and bounced.
你去了我们公♥寓♥吃早午餐?
You went to brunch at our flat?
说真的,你连尊重都没有了吗?
-Seriously, is nothing sacred anymore?
他妈的
-Fuck!
你没事吧?因为如果你失控的话
You cool? ‘Cause if you’re gonna freak out,
我会帮你挂上「行为艺术」的牌子
I’ma sling a sign on you, call it performance art.
你没事了?
You cool?
-没事 -冷静了?
-Yeah. -You’re cool?
我很冷静
I’m cool.
太好了,好的
Cool. Aight.
-过来 -该死的
-Come here. – Oh, shit.
我去看看我女朋友要干嘛
Let me see what’s up with my girl real quick.
冷静,冷静点喔
Be cool. Be cool.
这个放在门廊上会很棒
This would look amazing in the boot room.
你好吗?
How you doin’?
好,很好
Yeah, good.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Cool.
那你觉得怎麽样?
So, whatcha think?
照片吗?
– The photos? -Mmm.
很好,非常棒
Yeah. Yeah. Amazing.
它们有种很知性的感觉
They have a real, like, cerebral feel.
知性?
Cerebral?
对啊,或许充满诗意是比较好的…
Yeah. Or maybe lyrical is a better way to–
或是很传神
Or expressive.
哇,你懂好多形容词呢
Wow. You know all the adjectives.
我超喜欢这个系列的
Now, this one, I fucking adore.
是啊,我很喜欢走到哪儿 舌头就跟到哪儿的感觉
Yeah, I love the way the tongue follows you around the room.
-所以妳认识小奈,还是… -我是他女友的闺蜜
-So, do you know Nath or– -Oh, I’m mates with his girlfriend.
是吗?很好,太好了
Oh, cool. That’s cool.
我认识凯西,她人…很好
I know Cass. She’s cool.
她人真的…很好
She is cool.
我跟小奈是工作时认识的
We met at work. Me and Nath.
-你是艺术家? -不是,我是指肯德基快餐店
-Oh, you’re an artist? -Oh, no. KFC.
很久以前的事了,我不在那裡工作了
Back in the day. I don’t work there anymore.
怎麽样,我的小蠢蛋们?
‘Sup, my little fuck nuggets?
沉浸在你的天赋中,朋友
-Basking in your genius, dude.
那就请你们继续吧
Oh, please. Continue.
这个系列还满特别的吧?
This one’s pretty special, innit?
对啊,我们刚刚也是这麽说的
Yeah, man. We were just saying exactly that.
-是吗? -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
你何不款待一下自己?
Why don’t you treat yourself?
不了,我只是来支持你的,我没想要…
Oh, no, bro, I just came to support you. I wasn’t gonna–
来嘛,帮你兄弟一把
Oh, come on. Help a brother out.
别人看到你买♥♥的话,可能也会跟着买♥♥
People see you coppin’, might inspire them.
听好了,我知道你现在不用付帐单
Look, I know you ain’t payin’ bills right now.
你一定存了很多钱
Man must have bare peas saved up.
我觉得那太适合你了
I think it’s very you.
Uh…
《分手有缘人》
(黑麦巷市场)
抱歉,我有点觉得那是我的错
Sorry, I kinda feel like that was my fault.
不…不,小奈好像很需要钱
No, no, no, no. Nath kinda seemed like he needed the boost.
再说,那是投资
Plus, it’s an investment.
等他出了名,我就能卖♥♥掉它大发一笔了
When he blows up, I’ll sell it on for a fortune.
-总之… -你走这边?
-Well, anyway– -You going this way?
对,我正好想…没错
Yeah, I was gonna– Yeah.
我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!