What?
熏肉
Bacon.
那些奶酪汉堡只是个开始
Those cheeseburgers were only the beginning…
因为早餐系统正在前往斯沃罗佛市的路上
…Because a breakfast system is on its way to swallow falls.
我预计会下什么
My forecast?
荷包蛋 单面煎的
Sunny side up.
弗林特 你能弄出午餐吗
Flint, my boy. Can you do lunch?
计划是这样的
All right, Here’s the skinny
你继续下这些食物雨
You keep making it rain the snackadoos…
天气预报员提供免费广♥告♥
…Weathergirl provides free advertising…
有个债权人很有兴趣在这里投资
…I have taken out a very high-interest loan…
好将小镇变为美食旅游名镇
…To convert this podunk town into a tourist food-topia.
你要做的就是保证一天三次食物雨
All you have to do is make it rain food three meals a day…
在一段时间内每天都下
…Every day for the foreseeable future…
那么30天内我们将举办一场重开盛典
…And in 30 days we hold a Grand Reopening of the island…
小岛将成为人们必看的旅游胜地了
…As a must-see cruise destination.
每个人 每个地方
And everyone, everywhere…
都会爱上你的发明
…Is going to love your invention.
你真这么想吗
Do you think so?
我确信无疑
I know so.
这就是我说的鸡肉运动
Now that’s what L call poultry in motion.
洛克伍德先生
Mr. Lockwood,
我能要点华夫饼干吗
May l please have waffles?
-色拉三明治 -软心豆粒糖
– Falafels? – Jellybeans.
-鳄梨 -马上就来
Avocado. – Coming right up.
剩饭?
Leftovers?
不用担心
Not a problem
只要有弗林特·洛克伍德的最新发明
With Flint Lockwood’s latest invention,
户外投射器
The outtasighter…
因为它能把剩饭投到远处
…So-named because it catapults uneaten food out of sight…
让我们忘记剩饭
…And therefore, out of mind.
软心豆粒糖
Jellybeans!
酷毙了
Awesome.
-三明治 -油炸圈饼
– Blt. – Doughnuts.

Pie.
树胶熊
Gummi bears.
-鱼 -焦糖布丁
– Fish. – Creme brulee!
火鸡批萨
A pizza stuffed inside a turkey…
还要经过油炸和巧克力的浸泡
…The whole thing deep-fried and dipped in chocolate.
是我 市长
It’s me, the mayor.
你变样了
You look different.
换发型了?
Did you get a new haircut?
是的 谢谢你注意到了
Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing.
老爸 我要回实验室了
Hey, dad, I’m heading back to the lab.
我能让你看看食物怎么出来的 来看看吗
If you wanna come, I could…show you how I make the food..
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
那种高科技食品对老渔夫来说 太复杂了
That..that techno-food..it’s too complicated for an old fisher.
懂了
Got it.
不过这里还是需要你帮忙的
Could still use your help around here, though, you know?
老爸 我现在在为市长工作
I’m working with the mayer now, dad.
我是说 小镇的重开盛典还有一周了
I mean, the town’s grand reopenning is in, like, a week.
是啊 明白了
Right. Got it.
弗林特·洛克伍德?
Flint Lockwood?
怎么了
Yeah?
明天是我儿子卡尔的生日
It’s my son Cal’s birthday tomorrow…
我想问问你能不能下一次特殊的雨
…And I was just wondering if you could make it rain something special.
我还有很多请求没有处理
Well, I’m pretty backed up on requests.
而且你一直对我很不友好
Plus, you’re always mean to me.
就一次
It’ll be just one time…
为了我的天使的特殊的日子
…For my special angel’s special day.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不想让机器超负荷工作 所以…
You know, I don’t wanna overwork the machine, so….
好吧 我知道机会很渺茫
Okay. I knew it was a long shot.
我只是想告诉卡尔我有多爱他
I just wanted Cal to see how much his father loves him.
我以为你能理解
I thought you would understand.
你知道父亲有多想表达
You know how fathers always trying to express…
对儿子的爱和欣赏之情
…Their love and appreciation for their sons.
厄尔 等等
Earl, wait.
有办法了
I’ve got an idea.
生日快乐 儿子
Happy birthday, son.
爸爸?
Dad?
今天是你的日子 好好玩
This is your day. Go have fun.
我爱你们 你们太棒了
I love you guys. You’re awesome.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, son.
来啊 爸爸
Come on, dad.
我不知道 卡尔
I don’t know, Cal.
看起来不怎么安全
This doesn’t look safe!
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我知道 爸爸 你每天都这么说
I know, dad. You tell me every day.
弗林特 这太棒了
Flint, this is amazing.
把冰淇淋设计堆积成这样
And designing the ice cream to accumulate into scoops…
不知道你准备在最上层放什么
…I don’t know how you’re gonna top this.
也许加点热糖吧
Maybe with hot fudge.
弗林特
Hey, Flint.
你想和我们一起打雪仗吗
You wanna be in a snowball fight with us?
弗林特 怎么了
Flint, what’s the problem?
我从来又没打过雪仗
I’ve never actually been in a snowball fight.
-真的? -我连规则都不知道
– Really? – I don’t even know the rules.
是分数制度还是
Is there like a point system or is it…
-和死亡有关 -不
– …To the death? – No–
你从没? 我是说
You’ve nev–? I mean, look,
连史蒂夫都会丢巧克力雪球
Even steve is throwing chocolate snowballs.
像这样?
So like this?
不 更用力点
No, harder than that.
雪球 雪球雪球雪球
Snowball. Snowball, nowball, snowball.
雪球 雪球
Snowball. Snowball.
传说中的疯子就是这样吧
Well, something to be said for enthusiasm.
雪球
Snowball!
雪球
Snowball!
雪球 雪球
Snowball and snowball.
孩子们 怎么了?
Kids? What’s going on?
雪球
Snowball.
-雪球 -雪球 雪球
– Snowball. – Snowball. Snowball.
我尖叫 你尖叫
I scream, you scream…
大家都为弗林特·洛克伍德而尖叫
…We all scream for Flint Lockwood’s
最近小岛刮起了冰棒风
Latest tasty town-wide treat…
下了冰淇淋雨 市长先生宣布
…With flurries of frozen fun on what the mayor declared to be…
设立今天为冰淇淋节
…An ice cream snow day.
他邀请大家都来这里玩
He’d also like to invite everyone in the world to catch a cruise liner…
来吧 这个周六
…And come on down this saturday…
来参加豪饮暴食的开幕盛典吧
…For the Grand Opening of chew and swallow…
真正的流行城镇
…A town that is truly a la mode.
一个被冰激凌覆盖的城镇
A town that is truly topped with ice cream.
以上是今天的独家天气新闻
With today’s scoop for the weather news network…
我是萨姆·斯巴克
…I’m Sam Sparks.
弗林特 这是最棒的早餐
Flint, this is the best breakfast ever.
有了
That’s it!
研究 角色扮演
Researching. Role-playing.
拨号♥
Dialing.
等待
Waiting.
-萨姆·斯巴克 -挂断
– Sam Sparks. – Hanging up.
后悔 重新开始
Regretting. Re-psyching.
说我在干什么
Saying what I’m doing.
-弗林特? -萨姆 怎么样
– Flint? – Hi, sam, how are you?
真好
That’s nice.
我在想你明天愿不愿意和我
I was wondering if you would like to go on a da–”
一起去参加活动
Activity with me tomorrow.
-好 -太好了 再见 森林里见
– Okay. -Great, bye. Meet me in the forest.
搞定了 我得走了 史蒂夫
Nailed it. Gotta go, Steve.
帮我看好实验室
Keep an eye on the lab for me.
史蒂夫.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!