有时候我感觉良好 对
Sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah

Yeah
我有一种感觉
I get a feeling
不曾有过的感觉
That I never, never Never, never had before
从来没有
No, no

Yeah
我现在只想告诉你
I just wanna tell you right now that I
我相信
I believe
我真的相信
I really do believe that
有些东西控制我的心神 对
Something’s got a hold on me, yeah
那必然是爱
Oh, it must be love
有些东西控制住我的心神 孩子
Oh, something’s got a hold On me right now, child
那必然是爱
Oh, it must be love
让我现在告诉你
Let me tell you now
我有一种感觉 感觉很奇怪
I got a feeling I feel so strange
我的一切似乎都已改变了
Everything about me Seems to have changed
对 那必然是爱
Yeah, oh, it must be love
安吉拉罗斯号♥ 收到吗
Angela Rose, do you copy?
-好的 收到 -你们要靠岸吗
-OK, copy. -You guys coming in?
你来了 露比
I see you, Ruby!
我要减少你的冰块了 我可不是该死的慈善家
I’m cutting off your ice. I’m not a freaking charity!
钱来了
It’s coming!
你好吗 孩子
How you doing, honey?
嘿 露比 我以为你们在第一组捕鲈鱼呢
Hey, Ruby! I thought you guys were fishing first ledge.
今天已经收工了吗
You done already for the day?
因为有烂透的限额
Piece of shit quotas.
混账的限额 对吧
Bullshit quotas, right?
你用多少钱买♥♥她的黑线鳕 2美元450克吗
What are you gonna give on those haddock? 2 bucks a pound?
-2,5美元 我已经很慷慨了 -2,5美元
-$2,50. And I’m being generous. -$2,50?
你们拍卖♥♥的时候卖♥♥多少钱
What are you guys getting at auction?
冷静点 孩子 价钱的事我来操心吧
Calm your liver. Let me worry about numbers.
在这里签名
Sign over here.
你连她的午饭钱都要拿走吗
What’re you gonna take her lunch money too?
(真是混♥蛋♥)
What a dick.
(我一直说 由我们自己来卖♥♥鱼)
I keep saying, let’s sell our own fish.
(他们在海角试过了)
They tried it down the Cape.
(结果一败涂地)
That all went to hell.
(那继续抱怨吧 准管用)
So keep bitching. That’ll work.
(我得走了 爱你 爸爸)
I got to go. Love you, Dad.
(别忘了看医生的事)
Don’t forget about the doctor.
(还有渔网)
And the nets.
(我知道)
I know.
(拜拜 狗屎脸)
Bye, shit-face.
(拜拜 白♥痴♥废话王)
Bye, twat waffle.
不错 有新意
That’s good. It’s a new one!
(格洛斯特高中)
权利法案保护人♥民♥的权利
Where the Bill of Rights protected people
不受联邦政♥府♥影响 而第13、14、15修正案
from the federal government, Amendments 13, 14 and 15
则是保护人♥民♥不受州政♥府♥影响
protected them from their state government.
很可惜 没有修正案保护午睡的权利
Sadly, there was no amendment to protect the right to nap.
露比…
Ruby… Ruby!
(怎么了 )
What’s wrong?
好了 要重读
OK, let’s re-read.
然后明天继续
And we will resume this tomorrow.
你们可以走了
You are free to go!
-你知道嘛 -什么
-Guess what! -What?
我♥干♥了 我跟小手指上♥床♥了
I did it. I hooked up with Tiny Fingers.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 好奇心战胜理智
I don’t know! Curiosity got the better of me.
还有 真是大错特错
Also, totally wrong!
虽然他有一双小婴儿的手 但那个却…
Despite his tiny little baby hands, it’s…
真的吗
Really?
对 我们得改绰号♥了
Yeah, we have to change the nickname.
你闻到鱼腥味吗
Do you smell fish?
至少她不再模仿聋哑人的声音
Well, at least she’s not doing deaf voice anymore.
有进步了
That’s progress.
嘿 奥黛拉
Hey, Audra!
很好 刚刚上完音乐课
Good. Just got out of music.
-现在要上什么课 -数学
-What do you got now? -Math.
所以目标是要找到
So, the goal is to find the elective
对你要求最低的选修课
that asks the least of you.
譬如说电影学会
Like film club.
又名“放下背包去抽大♥麻♥烟”学会
Also known as “put your backpack down and go smoke a bowl.”
而且瓦巴奇老师很性感
Plus, Mr. Wabatch is actually pretty hot, you know?
像动漫展里的人
Like, in a Comic-Con kind of way.
嗨 合唱团
Hi! Choir.
合唱团
Choir.
好的 填好表格
OK, just fill this out.
合唱团
Choir?
你疯了吗
Are you high?
我成天唱歌♥
I sing all the time.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 你在这里 遇到的社交困难够多了 但好吧
OK, you’re already socially challenged enough here, but sure.
如果你开始表演节奏口♥技♥
If you start, you know, beatboxing
或者拍手击杯 我们就绝交 知道吗
or doing that cup clapping thing, we’re done, yeah?
(小声点)
Turn it down!
(很大声)
It’s loud!
(你捕鱼后没有换衣服)
You didn’t change after fishing.
(臭气熏天)
You stink.
(我喜欢说唱音乐)
I love rap music.
(我整个屁♥股♥都在震动)
My whole ass is vibrating.
(快开车)
Just drive!
(真的痒得要命)
It’s definitely itchy as hell.
很痒
It itches.
(我的蛋蛋像被火烧一样)
My nuts are on fire.
他的那个 你懂的
His, you know…
(它们像红肿而坚硬的小甜菜根)
They’re like angry hard little beets.
(铺满了藤壶)
Covered in barnacles.
(我明白了)
I got it!
(你妈妈的情况更严重)
And your mother’s got it even worse.
(就像水煮龙虾钳一样)
Like a boiled lobster claw.
好的 你们两位患上的病
Right, well, so the layman’s term for what you both have
俗称股癣
is “jock itch.”
如果你们长时间穿着湿衣服 就容易得病
It’s common if you spend a lot of time in damp clothes,
而且通过性♥交♥就很容易传染
and it’s easily transferable via intercourse.
-(你们患上股癣) -我会给你们抗真菌的药膏
-You guys have jock itch. -I’ll give you an antifungal cream,
但那些部位必须保持干爽
but you both have to keep the area dry
还有两周内避免性♥交♥
and avoid sex for two weeks.
(你们需要干净的内♥裤♥)
You two need clean underwear.
(还有)
And…
(禁止你们做♥爱♥)
you’re not allowed to do it anymore.
(什么 )
What?
(要多久 )
For how long?
(永远)
Never again.
(这辈子都不可以)
Done for life.
(两周)
Two weeks.
(-不可能 -做不到)
-Impossible. -Can’t do it.
(摘下耳机 没礼貌)
Take those off. It’s rude.
你们那么吵才是没礼貌
What’s rude is how noisy you guys are!
(我无法集中精神)
I can’t focus.
(去吃饭)
Go eat.
(你知道为什么神要造臭屁吗 )
You know why God made farts smell?
(这样聋哑人也能享受)
So deaf people could enjoy them too.
(别驼背 食物会卡住的)
Don’t slouch. You’ll get stuck.
(15美元 真的吗 )
Fifteen bucks, really?
(你挑大♥麻♥ 我挑酒)
You choose weed, I choose wine.
(你别要这女的 向左滑)
You don’t want her! Swipe left.
(她们都不会笑吗 )
None of them smile?
(那又怎样 她很性感)
So? She’s hot.
(我以前当模特儿的时候…)
When I was modeling…
又来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!