片名:猎鹿人
放下
Down!
近来可好?
How ya doin’?
艾素 小心 过了今晚他可是老油条了
Hey,watch out,Axel. We’ll be calling him old fireballs after tonight.
– 真的吗 – 不错
– Fuckin’ A. – Not bad.
喂 史蒂夫 既然你要从军
Hey,Stevie,now that you’re going to the army,
不如先把我的20块退还吧
how about givin’ my 20 bucks back?
– 好啦 各位 – 伙计 保重
– So long,Mike. – Take care,Mike.
再会了 兄弟们
I’ll see ya,fellas.
– 弗雷迪 迈克 – 乖一点啊
– Freddy! – Hi,Mike. Be good.
– 有没有听过开心罗马人 – 怎样
– You hear about the happy Roman? – Yeah.
– 他开心是因为吃定了她 – 来吧 我们快点离开
– He was glad he ate her. – Come on. Let’s go,let’s go.
– 斯丹尼呢 喂 斯丹尼 – 我不知道
– Where’s Stan? Hey,Stan! – I don’t know.
– 我们要走了 – 小心保重
– I’ll see you later. – Take care.
打电♥话♥ 写信给我们
Nick! Write us.
– 小心保重 后会有期 – 拜拜
– Take care of yourself,okay? – Bye-bye.
– 再会了 – 保重了
– So long. – Take it easy,Mike.
– 不要被人欺负 我不会的 祝你好运 – 好的
– Don’t get your ass shot off,Okay? Good luck. – Okay,I won’t.
迈克 答应我好好保重 祝你好运
Hey! Say,Mike,take care of yourself. Good luck to you.
– 给我少惹点麻烦 – 我会避开麻烦的
– Kill a few for me too. – I will. Stay out of trouble.
嗨 小杀手
Hey,little killer.
我们走 嘿
Stevie! Hey!
艾素 这是斯丹 你好啊斯丹尼
Hey,Axel,there’s Stan. Stanley!
– 斯丹尼 你这混♥蛋♥ – 喂 斯丹尼
– Stanley,you asshole. – Hey,Stan!
过来吧 这是没用的
Stan,it’s no use!
斯丹尼 你已经够漂亮了
Come on,Stosh. You’re beautiful now.
你仍是丑怪混♥蛋♥
You’re still an ugly bastard,Stan!
迈克 祝你从军好运
Good luck to you in the army,man.
嘿 斯丹尼
Get Stanley,Axel.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
斯丹尼 快点离开这鬼地方
Get the hell outta here.
来吧 斯丹尼 走吧
Come on,Stan. Let’s go.
非常成熟 非常成熟 非常独♥立♥
Very mature. Very mature,welladapted individual,Stosh.
– 别担心 – 哇
– Take it easy. – Whoa.
哇 是什么鬼东西
Hey! Look at that! Whoa! What the hell is that?
哪里 哦 是的
Where? Oh,yeah.
放狗屁 你知道那是什么吗 那是太阳犬
Holy shit. You know what that is? Those are sun dogs.
是什么意思
What does it mean?
是一种对猎人的祝福 伟大的狼对猎人送上的祝福
A blessing on the hunter sent by the great wolf to his children.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 – 不 这是古印地安传说
– What the fuck are you talkin’ about? – It’s an old Indian thing.
你在放狗屁
You’re full of shit.
斯丹尼 我有跟你放过狗屁吗
Stanley,would I shit you about something like that?
迈克
You know,Mike,
有时我觉得你要看医生
there’s times when nobody but a doctor can understand you.
这是个预兆 你知道吗
That’s an omen,you know that?
你知道我们原本今晚有个 他妈的超棒猎鹿之旅么
We can have one great fucking hunting trip tonight.
迈克 我搞不清 你为何见鬼的说出这种屁话
Mike,I don’t know where you come up with all this.
等一等
Hey,wait a minute.
我们今晚去狩猎 你觉得怎么样
What? Are you thinking of going deer huntin’ tonight?
不要吧 我今晚要结婚
Not tonight. I’m gettin’ married tonight.
– 你们这群混♥蛋♥却去猎鹿 – 嘿 嘿
– You fuckin’ guys would go deer huntin’. – Hey,hey.
首先使你们成为合法夫妻 将你和安琪绑在床上 好吗
First we get you legal. Tuck you into bed with Angela.

Hey,baby.
你们全是神经病那也不错
You guys are fuckin’ nuts. You know that?
-小子 你们都疯了 – 一生完蛋了
– Boy,you’re all crazy. – Life is over.
对啊是的 你结婚了 我们都疯了
Yeah,right. You’re gettin’ married. We’re crazy.
没关系的 没问题
It’s all right. Hey,it’s all right.
无论如何 我们都会站在你身旁 我们全部是吗 我没说错吧
We’ll be right with you,all of us,won’t we? Right? Am I right?
– 对 – 操 伙计们
– Right. – Fuckin’ A,man.
来吧 你这家伙
Come on. Come on,you guys.
– 我来付今早第一回酒钱 – 嗨 史蒂夫
– I’m buying the first round this morning. – Hey,Steven!
今晚需要任何帮助 尽管来找我吧
Any help you might need tonight,just feel free to call on me.
喂 斯丹尼 有时你的幽默感 一点都不好笑
Hey,Stanley,sometimes your sense of humor ain’t funny.
– 来吧 史蒂夫 – 举手之劳
– Come on,Steven. – Willing fingers.
多载一个
Extra lips.
操 伙计们
Fuckin’ A,man.
– 你是个普通诗人吧 艾素 – 我完全同意
– Hey,you’re a regular poet,Axel. – I couldn’t agree with you more.
– 上来吧 – 来吧 快走吧
– Get in the car. – Come on. Come on.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
天啊
Oh,my God.
我还不敢相信
I still do not believe this.
我的孩子竟和这怪女孩一起
My own boy with a strange girl.
其实她不算瘦 你明白我的意思吗 也不算苗条
And not so thin,if you understand my meaning. Not such a thin girl.
你知道吗 他要到越南去
The next thing you know,he goes to Vietnam.
神父 我真不明白
I do not understand,Father.
我想不通 想不通
I understand nothing anymore. Nothing!
为什么
Why?
你能解释吗 有谁可以告诉我吗
Can you explain? Can anyone explain?
– 从内线越过它 – 噢 你不会真的那么做
– Pass him on the inside. – Oh-oh,you’d never do it.
闭嘴 我在集中精神
Shut up.
– 你的小车要靠向我的卡车 – 今天是你的幸运日吗
– It’s your Caddy against my truck. – Is today your lucky day?
你不可能办到的
You can’t make it.
你撞到了
You crack-up it
嗨 嗨 艾素 你弄破他的玻璃门
Hey,hey,Axel,you owe him a window.
迈克 迈克万岁
Mike! Mike! Hey,mighty Mike!
– 噢 艾素 – 你的卡车还给你
– Oh,Axel. – Here’s your truck back.
噢 见鬼 不想占你的便宜
Oh,hell,I hope he didn’t break an axle.
希望你没有弄坏 艾素
I wouldn’t want to take advantage of you.
对于肯定的事情 要万无一失
It’s a million-to-one shot against a sure thing.
– 没有事情是肯定的 – 是呀
– There’s no such thing as a sure thing. – Yeah.
你明白吗
Did you see that?
唏 你好吗
– Hey,Boom! – Hey,how ya doin’?
谁的钱也不能拿
Don’t take anybody’s money!
– 我的钱也不可以 拿他的吧 – 他中计了
– Don’t take my money. Take his money. – Set ’em up.
– 奇士拿滚石 – 奇士拿滚石
– Kessler and a Rolling Rock. – Kessler and a Rolling Rock.
暂时给他
Give him a short one.
请代问候那里的朋友
And give my friends down here my warm regards.
– 约翰 – 哎呀
– John! – Aaah!
唏 我赌一百块 飞鹰队过不了下半场
Hey,I got a hundred bucks says the Eagles never cross the 50 in the next half.
而飞云队会赢多少 二十块
And the Steelers win by what? Twenty.
我再加二十块 赌飞鹰队于四分卫得分
I got an extra 20 says the Eagles’ quarterback wears a dress!
N我跟你赌
I het with you
拿走你的钱 今天由店主做东
Take your money off the bar. Drinks are on the house!
– 我是否己湿透 – 我可不想知道
– Oh,did I get all wet? – No. I don’t know.
来吧 爱美
Come on,Amy!
你明白的
Come on!
祖 我们可以多挂些旗
Uh,Joe,maybe we could use some more flags.
– 这样可以吗 – 唔
– Is that all right? – Uh
– 上面一点 是否好些呢 – 上面一点
– Up a bit,I would say,wouldn’t you say so? – Up!
不不不 低一些
No,no,no,down.
哇 这蛋糕好漂亮
Oh,what a beautiful cake. Here.
你赢了杯饮料
You’ve earned a drink.
这蛋糕真漂亮
You have a beautiful cake.
嘿!
Hey!
我没有忘记你
I haven’t forgotten about you.
也给你留了一个
I have one for you too.
去 死吧
Go to… fuckin’ hell.
我会把城里所有车胎都刺破
I’ll give every car in the town a flat tire.
– 每部该死的车 – 噢 爸爸
– Every goddamn one. – Oh,Daddy.
我会下手的
I’ll do it!
真的 我是他妈的认真的 女孩
Yeah,I fuckin’ mean what I say,girl.
起来吧
Shh. Yes. Come on.
– 噢 像一片海 – 天啊
– All around… like a sea. – Oh,my God.
满是泄气车胎的海
Ocean of flat tires.
– 他妈的 婊♥子♥ – 不要这样
– Fuckin’… bitch. – No!
全都是婊♥子♥
All bitches.
– 我恨她们 – 爸
– I hate ’em. – Daddy.
– 爸 不要这样 是我呀 – 操 婊♥子♥
– Daddy! Daddy,no,it’s me! – Fuckin’ bitches!
哼 送他们泄气车胎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!