多米尼加共和国
准备好了
All right, we’re good to go.
好了吗?
You got this?
没问题
You bet your ass, bubba.
大赚一笔吧!
Let’s make some money!
各就各位!
Everyone in position.
我还以为我们要抢银行
I thought we’d be robbing banks by now,
而不是在这前不着村后不着店 的地方抢油罐车
not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere.
在这,石油就是黄金
Down here, gas is gold, bubba.
是啊,可是银行不会乱跑
每次你靠近银行
每次你靠近银行 我们都要把你从牢里弄出来
别聊了,开始干活
Kill the chatter! Game time.
我可不想惹恼他,伙计们
I wouldn’t piss him off, guys.
听到啦
贪吃的家伙
我们要麻利点
Okay, guys, we’re gonna have to hit this hard and fast.
还有4公里就下坡了
We got four K left before the downgrade.
接好了!
Locked and loaded!
都是你的,韩
This is all you, Han.
液体黄金
Liquid gold.
我们搞定了
We’re clear.
提戈,该你们了
Okay, T, you’re up.
看看你6次以内能否搞定
Let’s see if you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?
说什么呢,这回一次搞定
三次差不多,好啦,提戈,动真格的了
it’s more like three. Come on, Tego, keep it real.
还剩1公里,前面没路了 动作快点,老弟
Just one K left. We’re running out of road. Get in there, brother.
明白
I got it, I got it.
糟糕!
Shit!
提戈,快松开!
T, cut loose! Unhitch, unhitch!
别犯傻,松开挂钩!
你以为我在干什么!
笨蛋,快松开!
喷那个挂钩!
Spray that hitch!
我没有锤子!
I don’t have a hammer!
做吧!
Just do it!
抓紧!抓紧!
Hold on! Hold on!
不!
No shit!
抓紧点!
Hold onto something tight!
莱蒂!
Letty!
抓住我的手!
Give me your hand!
我够不到!
I can’t reach!
跳!
You got to jump!
跳!
Jump!
莱蒂,跳!
Letty, jump!
我接着你!
I’ve got you!
多姆…
Dom…
多姆?
Dom?
多姆!
Dom!
速度与激♥情♥4
普莱莫在机场当保安
他说要来几架运油机
你好吗?
How you doing?
钱!钱!
Money, money!
不错
Good.
为什么你那一叠总比我的厚?
Yo, why your stack is bigger than mine always?
我是大号♥的,伙计
I’m supersized, baby.
找点乐子去
警♥察♥突击了我们在巴拉科阿的修车厂
Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa.
他们要抓的是你
They were real interested in you.
我们刚刚又给他们留下了线索
Heat’s on and we just sent up a flare that’s gonna lead them right to us.
我们明早就离开这
I say we move out first thing in the morning.
不,他们要抓的是我
Nah, it’s me they want.
如果他们抓住我
And if they catch me,
他们会把与我有牵连的人都投入大牢
they’re throwing big numbers at anybody with me.
韩,我们做得不错
Han, we had a good run.
你该去做些自己的事情了
Time for you to go do your own thing.
听说他们在东京很疯狂
Heard they’re doing some crazy shit in Tokyo.
见到莱蒂了吗?
Have you seen Letty?
她在那
There she is.
我听说里约每年这时候很美
I hear Rio is nice this time of year.
警♥察♥追得越来越紧
The cops are getting hungrier.
这就是我们的生活
Then I guess we’re doing our job.
我是个移♥动♥的目标
I’m a walking target.
我不想被抓住的时候让你受牵连
I don’t want you around when they catch up to me.
“不开车就去死”,还记得吗?
“Ride or die,” remember?
多姆,我们干这行多久了?
Dom, how long have we been doing this?
突然之间,凭空就说这很危险了?
And now all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it’s too dangerous?
好啦
Come on.
我们能化险为夷的,一向如此
We’ll figure it out. We always do.
洛杉矶市区
我什么都不知道!
告诉我他的名字!
我什么都不知道!
I don’t know shit!
告诉我他的名字!
Give me a name!
大卫·帕克!他就是你要找的人!
David Park! David Park’s the guy you want!
别开枪!
Please!
感谢上帝,听着 他没发火因为昨天他偷懒没锻炼
Thank God. Listen, he’s in a mood because yesterday was his cheat day,
今天,有人拿来了甜甜圈
and then today, some genius brought in donuts.
很好
Great.
对不起来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
你在市区搞了个小奥♥运♥会之后就投诉不断
Complaints keep rolling in after your little downtown Olympics, O’Conner.
告诉我给你复职不是错误
Tell me that reinstating you wasn’t a mistake.
我拿到个名字,大卫·帕克
I got a name. David Park.
就这个?
That’s it?
就听到个大卫·帕克?
That’s all you got? David Park?
从这窗户扔出去块点心
I could throw a fortune cookie out this window
能砸到50个大卫·帕克
and hit 50 David Parks right now.
是韩国人,不是中国人
it’s Korean, not Chinese.
随便
Whatever.
帕克召集街头车手给布拉加运货
Park is a scout that recruits street racers to be mules for the Braga cartel.
我们找到帕克,就能将他们一网打尽
We find Park, and we bust the bad guys.
巴拿马,巴拿马城
多姆
Dom.
米娅,我说过不要打到这里来
Mia, I told you not to call me here.
多姆,是莱蒂
Dom, it’s Letty.
遇害了
She’s been murdered.
我们到这里作最后致意…
We have gathered here to pay our final respects to…
我们来追忆她的旅程…
Let us reflect on her journey…
“上帝是我的牧师 我本不需要 他使我接受…”
“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down…”
面部识别程序在特伦托
Facial recognition software matched Toretto
入境10分钟后发现了他
about 10 minutes after he crossed the border.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我以为他会来的
I thought he’d show.
我告诉你不要来的 他们在监视这里
I told you not to come. They’re staking the place out.
如果他们发现你…
if they find you…
不会的
They won’t.
好啦,瞧瞧你
Come on. Look at you.
莱蒂不让他们处理掉它
Letty wouldn’t let them junk it.
即便它是个诅咒
Even though it is a goddamn curse.
她回来以后,就到这里
When she came back, she was always in here,
夜以继日地改进它
working on it day and night.
真是不可思议
it was weird.
就好像她知道你会回来
it was like she knew you were coming back.
我要看看出事现场
I want to see the crash site.
我刚和副局长通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Deputy Director Lawson.
如果我们72小时内在布拉加的案子上还没进展
if we don’t make serious inroads into the Braga case in the next 72 hours,
我们就都下岗了
they’re gonna shut us down.
我知道是新来的,但是为什么那么急?
I know I’m a newbie here, but why the clock now?
因为已经两年了
Because it’s been two years,
我们派去卧底的三个探员
and the last three agents we sent to infiltrate his organization
都裹着尸袋回来的
came back in body bags.
他运入境的海♥洛♥因♥比埃斯科巴10年的都多
He’s moved more heroin across the border than Escobar did in 10 years.
这家伙成为国♥家♥安♥全♥最大的威胁之一
This guy is becoming one of our biggest national threats,
我们连他的照片都没有
and we don’t even have a picture of him.
没有指纹!连出生日期都不知道!
We don’t have prints! Not even a goddamn DOB!
大卫·帕克是什么人?
What’s the status on David Park?
他是我们潜入布拉加组织的通行证?
isn’t he our ticket into the Braga organization?
我们通过数据库搜索
We’re running the name through city and county databases,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!