I think it’s time to call the police.
他们只是去旅行了 罗杰
They went on a trip, Roger.
他们没被绑♥架♥
They didn’t get kidnapped.
马特不会干这种事的
You know, Matt wouldn’t have done this,
除非他有自己的原因
unless he had a reason.
我不知道该怎么办
I’m at a loss.
你好 我想找到我儿子的定位
Hi. I’m trying to locate my son,
他可能用你们平台订过行程
who may have used your services to take a trip.
他姓况 也可能是布兰特
Last name, Kwong, also might be under Brandt.
♪ 嗨 宝贝开门 我正站在你门前 ♪
♪ Hey, baby, open up I’m standing’ Right at your door ♪
芝加哥
♪ 嗨 宝贝开门 我正站在你门前 ♪
♪ Hey, baby, open up I’m standing’ right at your door ♪
♪ 我们分别这么久 我真的好想你 ♪
♪ I’ve been gone too long and I miss you to the core ♪
♪ 我想拥抱你 亲吻你 宝贝 ♪
♪ I wanna hug and kiss you, baby ♪
♪ 我想与你彻夜缠绵不休 ♪
♪ I wanna love you all night long ♪
♪ 我将拥抱你 亲吻你 宝贝 ♪
♪ I’m gonna hug and kiss you, baby ♪
♪ 将与你彻夜缠绵不休 ♪
♪ Gonna love ya all night long ♪
-你要去哪儿啊 -加入战场
– Hey, where you going? – In for the kill.
很好 我们在这儿等你
Nice. We’ll be here.
漂亮妹子
Cute girls?
这里就像一个美女大本营
This place is like a babe vortex.
我回家之前能云雨一番也不足为奇
No wonder I wasn’t getting laid back home.
所有辣妹都在这里
All the hotties were here.
妹子跟你这种讨厌鬼是不会有交集的
Yeah, it’s got nothing to do with your rancid personality.
等下 萨拉怎么办 兄弟
Wait, hold up. What about Sarah, man?
诊所的那个萨拉吗 她怎么了
From the clinic? What about her?
-她喜欢你哟 哥们 -去你的吧
– She likes you, man. – Get the fuck out of here.
真话 每次你进门她就开始咬指甲
Fact, every time you come in there, she starts biting her fingernails.
-你又看不见是怎么知道的 -因为
– How do you know that? – Well, because, you know,
我注意力集中 不像你
I pay attention, unlike you
总把注意力放在
because you’re too busy always
窥探贝琪的大
eye-groping Becky’s, you know, big…
-你是说奶♥子♥吗 -是的
– You talking about titties? – Yup.
-好的 -第一 我没窥探 好吗
– Okay. – First of all, I don’t eye-grope, okay?
我只是坐着恰好看到她的胸那里而已
I happen to live at tit level.
无论我走到哪儿
看到的都只有胸 胸 胸
Everywhere I go, all I see are tits, tits, tits.
这就是我之前说的讨厌鬼人格
That’s the personality I was talking about.
发生什么了 漂亮妹子
What’s going on? Cute girls?
看 知道我的意思了吧
Oh. See what I mean?
好的 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
既然萨拉这么好 你怎么不直接约她
If Sarah is so awesome, why don’t you just ask her out?
别了吧 不是我的菜
No, man, not my type.
-那你喜欢什么类型的 -我嘛
– What is that, exactly? – What is my
我喜欢的类型就像
my type is like, uh, I like…
大家 准备好喝下一轮了吗
Hey, you guys ready for another drink?
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
-我就不必了 -莫 你还是男人吗
– Nah, I’m good. – Mo, grow a scrotum.
你今晚真让我们一点儿也不尽兴
You’re getting fucked up with us tonight.
好吧 我再来一杯蔓越莓伏特加就够了
All right, I’ll have one more vodka cran. That’s it.
-威士忌 帮我点一下 -好的
– Whiskey. You got it. – Here we go.
我越来越觉得她有意思了
She’s growing on me.
是啊 她挺酷的
Yeah, man, she’s cool.
这分明是个未婚女郎派对
It was a bachelorette party,
她们大多数都还有男朋友呢
and most of them have boyfriends.
-那些吗 -是啊
– Over there? – Mm-hmm.
-真糟 -我们能做得更好
– Aw. – We can do better.
我想去趟厕所
I’m gonna go to the bathroom.
-我跟你一起 -我守住我们阵地
– I’ll come with you. – I’ll hold the fort.
借过
Excuse me.
我能在这儿待一辈子
I’m never going home.
瞧啊 我们镇都开始办残奥会了
Hey, check it out. I think the Special Olympics are in town.
这叫什么 瞎子领着瘸子向我们走来
What’s that called, the blind leading the cripple?
加油啊 加油
Come one, come on!
你好 我想要我儿子的定位
Hi, I’m trying to locate my son
他可能用你们平台订过行程
who might have used your services to take a trip.
他姓况 也可能是布兰特
Last name, Kwong, also might be under Brandt.
你找到了
You do?
你好啊 小妞
What’s up, baby girl?
我就喜欢你这种后备箱装垃圾的妹子
I like a lady with some junk in her trunk.
舔老娘的逼去吧 傻屌♥
Blow me, asshole.
这是在恭维我啊 婊♥子♥
That’s a compliment, bitch.
你管叫谁婊♥子♥
Look, who is you calling a bitch?
你还是在我踢爆你女朋友屁♥股♥前
Yo, why don’t you take your girlfriend home
把她带回家吧
before I beat her ass?
好一个暴躁小妞 我喜欢
She’s a feisty one too, huh? I like that.
你么 你喜欢这种的 你要干嘛
Do you? Do you like that? What are you doing?
操 认真的吗 你和残奥会在约会
Oh, shit, seriously? You’re with Special Olympics?
你现在马上给她道歉 不然你会后悔的
You’re gonna apologize to her right now, or you will be sorry.
哈 这家伙想跟我打架吗 求之不得啊
Oh, this guy wants to fight me. Oh, I love it.
你走运了 伙计
You’re lucky, bro.
你都不用看她 她以一敌二
You don’t have to look at her. She’s a real two- bag special.
去你的 别管他 我们走
Fuck you. Forget him. Let’s go.
-别啊 她已经来了 -去你的
– No, man, she’s coming around. – Oh! Shit.
-你干什么 -你以为你是哪根葱
– Oh, yeah? – What are you
你刚刚打了他吗 婊♥子♥
Did you just hit him? Bitch!
我们得走了 行吗 我们走吧 马特
We have to go. Okay, we have to go. Matt!
你们死定了
You just fucked up. Oh!
我的天啊
Jesus!
知道我用椅子撞那人的感觉吗 棒极了
Like when I came at that guy with my chair? Incredible.
我们能别太骄傲吗 毕竟是三对一 好吗
Can we not get cocky? It was three on one, all right?
是这样没错 但我们团队很棒
Yeah, but we’re a good team.
我们简直是 活力二人组
We’re like the- we’re like the dynamic duo.
我们应该发挥出我们的专业水准
Yeah, we should go pro.
我们至少应该发挥出一半的专业水准
We should go semi- pro at least.
看起来你们玩的挺开心的啊
Hey, that looks pretty fun up there.
莫 你腿脚灵活 让我们看看你的本事
Mo, you got legs. Show us what you got.
-别啊 我不会跳舞 -来吧
– Oh, no, no, I don’t dance. – Come on!
-我真不会跳舞 -你居然不会跳舞
– I do not dance. – You don’t dance?
-不 -把你杯子放下
– No. – Put your drink down.
别 我真是认真的
No, no, I’m serious. Yes.
好吧 真要这样吗
Okay. Oh, this is happening.
不 不 好吧
No, no, no Yes. Yes.
天啊 这简直是个灾难
Oh, this’ll be a disaster.
嘿 马特 你要去哪里
Hey, hey, Matt, where you going?
别把我留这儿啊 兄弟
Don’t leave me here, dude.
马特
Matt.
你好
Hey.
再给我上一轮酒
Give me another shot.
你们是在暂时在这边闲逛的吗
So are you guys like hanging out here for a little bit,
-或者你们 -我们在去蒙特利尔的路上
– or are you… – We’re on our way to Montreal.
-好的 -因为那边有一条很棒的远足路线
– Okay. – Yeah, because there’s a great hiking trail there.
我在开玩笑
That was a joke.
-我懂 我懂 -我很高兴你懂了
– I got it, I got it. – I’m glad you got it.

Hey. Hey.
该走了 罗密欧
Time to go, Romeo.
你们可以走前面 我断后就行
Hey, you guys go on ahead. I think I’m gonna hang back.
-你怎么回酒店 -我再想办法
– How you gonna get back to the hotel? – I’ll figure it out.
-你确定 -是的
– You sure? – Yeah.
-他自己可以的 我们走吧 -注意安全
– He’s fine. Let’s go. – Be safe.
和你的未婚女郎玩得愉快
Have fun with your bachelorette.
嗨 抱歉没接到你电♥话♥ 怎么样了
Hey, uh, sorry I missed your call. What’s up?
对 他们跟我一起的 为什么问这个
Yeah, they’re with me. Why?
我喜欢这个城市的夏天 温暖舒服
I love this city in the summer. It gets so hot.
-冬天却冻得要死 -是的 确实
– Cold as fuck during the winter. – Yeah, exactly.
你知道我在夏天最喜欢做的是什么吗
You know what one of my favorite things to do in the summer is?
-什么 -在密西根湖游泳
– What? – Swim in Lake Michigan.
-等下 你去过沙滩没 -没有 从来没有
– Wait, have you been to the beach yet? – No, no, I haven’t.
这样 那我们可以去吗
Oh, so we should go?
-你是说现在 -是啊
– You mean like right now? – Yeah.
什么 你是认真的吗
What, you’re serious?
我是说 沙滩晚上开放吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!