♪ 婊♥子♥ 现在我才是国王 ♪
♪ bitch I’m the king now ♪
♪ 咽不下这口气 ♪
♪ If you can’t Back the shit talk ♪
♪ 你就先冷静下来 ♪
♪ Calm your ass down ♪
♪ 咽不下这口气 ♪
♪ Can’t take this shit talk ♪
♪ 你就先冷静下来 ♪
♪ Calm your ass down ♪
♪ 地狱粗鲁地讽刺然后把屁♥股♥朝后 ♪
♪ Hella sarcastic crass And ass backwards ♪
♪ 你可能会被人踹 ♪
♪ You can get your ass kicked ♪
♪ 但请不要太搞笑 ♪
♪ Please don’t get dramatic ♪
♪ 操♥他♥妈♥的整个世界 ♪
♪ Motherfuck the whole earth ♪
♪ 都达到高♥潮♥ ♪
♪ Make the ho climactic ♪
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
行了 谁付钱
All right, who’s paying?
这次我来交
I’ll get this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要买♥♥任何吃的
Don’t buy any food
我们中午有打包好的的三明治
because packed sandwiches for lunch.
好的 但我要买♥♥一些旅行糖果 你来点吗
Okay, but I’m gonna buy some vacation candy. Do you want some?
我不吃糖 但跟他们说在三号♥泵加40
I can’t do sweets, but have them put forty on pump three.
好的 你的假期你做主
All right, it’s your vacation.
莫 你要去买♥♥东西吗
Mo, you going in?
跟我捎一本裸女杂♥志♥ 哥们
Score me a nudie mag, dude.
什么 不 不行
What? No, no.
该死 莫
Goddamn it, Mo!
不行 兄弟 我都不知道该拿哪本
No, man, I wouldn’t even know which one it is, okay?
报刊架最顶上 外面有塑料包装
Top shelf on the magazine rack, covered in plastic.
我不是很挑剔 你想拿哪本拿哪本
I’m not picky. Grab whichever one you want.
咋了
What’s up?
♪ 现在我不需要分心 ♪
♪ Now I don’t need Distractions ♪
♪ 半自动的在我巷子里面留下弹孔 ♪
♪ Semiautomatic There’s bullet holes In my alley ♪
♪是的 我感受到我的家伙♪
♪ Yeah, I’m feeling my stuff ♪
♪ 我还可以在我的屋子里吹更多牛逼 ♪
♪ And I got room For much more bragging ♪
♪ 我去年看见了一块蜂蜜 ♪
♪ Hey, I seen a honey last year ♪
♪ 但现在已被钱币取代 ♪
♪ Money bag it ♪
♪ 想要的话 ♪
♪ Nah, they be on my dick ♪
♪ 她就得趴在我的老二上求我 ♪
♪ Gotta make her beg Before she can have it ♪
♪ 我的人已经赢了 ♪
♪ My people win regardless ♪
♪ 从饥饿开始的感觉很好 ♪
♪ Got great to start from starving ♪
♪ 我卖♥♥了一百万个座位 ♪
♪ I sold a million seats ♪
♪ 现在我只需等待丰收 ♪
♪ Now I’m just waiting for that harvest ♪
♪ 我一直在苦苦攀爬 ♪
♪ I been climbing ♪
♪ 你怎知站到这里费了我多少功夫 ♪
♪ You don’t know how long It took me so now ♪
♪ 所以现在我将通过一切抓住整个世界 ♪
♪ I’m gonna have to grab The whole world by the pussy ♪
我要你停下来 永远
I need you to stop. Forever.
莫 你这个该死的蠢货 这是本新娘杂♥志♥
Mo, you fucking moron. A bridal magazine?
这是新娘杂♥志♥吗
It’s a bridal magazine?
我他妈对着一本新娘杂♥志♥能干什么
What the hell am I supposed to do with a-
等等 我好像可以
Actually, I can make this work.
帕克斯顿 内布拉斯加
伙计吗 去吃晚饭吧 我要去登记入住
You guys, go get yourselves some dinner. I’m gonna check us in.
但首先我需要我的报酬
But first I’m gonna need my per diem.
我已经付了汽油钱了
I got gas.
-我来吧 在我的包里 -好的
– I got it. In my pouch. – Okay.
我们商量的是50
Now we agreed on 50,
但由于我上午还处理了你们的那些破事
but we also agreed that I would be getting extra
之前说好会多付我钱的对吧
for dealing with all that bullshit I dealt with earlier.
很好 那我就拿100走了
Great. I will take the hundred.
现在就把它存到银行里
Put it right in the bank.
晚餐愉快
Have a nice dinner.
我真以为我将一辈子都是处♥男♥
I really believe I would be just as much a virgin
即使我能看得很清楚
even if I could see perfectly.
不 我百分之百同意你
No, I hundred percent agree with you.
左右眼都是5.0 我还是没做过爱
20/20 vision, I’d still have zero sex.
你知道吗 干杯 我们现在能干杯了吗
You know what? A toast. Can we make a toast right now?
-我们可以干杯了 -这就是我
– Yes, we can. – It’s just who I am.
-我要干杯了 -我们干一个
– Hey, I’m making a toast. – We’re making a toast.
我们干杯 干一个
We’re making a toast. Drinks up.
敬公路旅行
To our road trip.
不 不 不 是敬我们的朝圣之旅
No, no, no, our- To our pilgrimage.
还有在天堂堡垒等着我们的
And to the bevy of beauties awaiting us
一大群美女们
at Le Chateau Paradis.
或者是法语中的”乐园” 对吧
Or paradise in French, right?
它意思是天堂
It means heaven.
天堂 它意思是天堂
It’s heaven. It means heaven.
[法语] 天堂
– What does? – Paradis, heaven.
管他的呢 到我说祝酒词了 我就说这个
Whatever, man. Mo, it’s my toast, and I’m saying-
是一个不准确的祝酒词
It’s an inaccurate toast.
就为这个 你知道吗
For the sake of this- you know what?
我真希望你是个哑巴而不是个瞎子
I wish you were mute instead of blind.
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 来 来 来
Guys, guys, guys, come on, come on. Come on now.
好吧 好吧 但是最重要的是
Okay, okay, but most importantly
为勃起干杯
to our boners.
斯科蒂
Scotty
我在享受这个时刻 能别破坏它吗
I’m having a moment. Can I have it?
你们这些人永远不能让我享受这一刻
You guys never let me have a moment.
你们总是不停地打断我
You’re always interrupting me and cutting me off.
你能享受你的时刻 你当然能享受它
You can have your moment. You can have your moment.
咱能别把喝啤酒变成件这么困难的事情吗
Can we just drink the fucking beer, man?
-用室内音量 好吗 -好 行 室内
– Indoor voice, man. – Okay, fine, indoor.
行行行 好的 安静
Okay, okay, okay. All right, quiet.
敬我们勃起
To our boners!
为了即使我们的眼睛可能看不见
For though our sight may have faltered,
我们的腿可能动不了
our legs given out,
我们的关节时刻反抗
our joints railed against us,
但我们的鸡♥巴♥依旧坚挺
our cocks stand strong
并且在追求生命和自♥由♥的过程中
and ready to serve us
-时刻准备着 -差不多行了
– in the pursuit of life and liberty. – Let’s wrap it up.
以及对不可避免的兴奋的追逐
and the chase of the inevitable hoo- hoo,
不可避免的兴奋
the ineffable hoo- hoo,
对老独眼来说 他可能高高地站着
to old one- eye, may he stand tall
继续 准备欢呼
go ahead, get ready to cheer.
他可能高高地站着 我快说完了
may he stand tall, I’m almost done
然后让我们为自己感到骄傲
and do us proud.
我们很抱歉
We’re sorry.
我们不抱歉
We’re not sorry.
我真庆幸我看不见这些
I’m so glad I can’t see this.
我们谁也不用抱歉 吃你的饭吧
None of us is sorry. Eat your food.
好的 你打算穿什么睡
Okay. What do you wanna sleep in?
我裸睡 我喜欢让我的蛋呼吸新鲜空气
Oh, I free- ball. I like letting my boys breathe.
我包里有裤子
Got sweats in my bag.
你包里有裤子 好的
Sweats in your bag, okay.
-熄灯前玩个睡前游戏吗 -好啊 当然了
– Hey, quick game before lights out? – Yeah, sure.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好 我只是有点头晕
Uh, yeah, I’m fine. I just got a little bit dizzy.
这很常见当姑娘们看到我脱下裤子
Happens when I drop chaff for the ladies.
-萨满 -怎么了
– Sam? – What?
萨姆 该死 萨姆
Sam? Holy shit! Sam!
-发生了什么 -萨姆
– What’s going on? – Sam!
-检查她的脉搏 她死了吗 -发生了什么
– Check her pulse. Is she dead? – What’s happening?
-萨姆 该死 -不 她只是昏过去了
– Sam. Shit. – No, she just passed out.
莫 快报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
Mo, call 911, call 911.
别傻愣着啊 快给她做心肺复苏之类的
well, don’t just sit there. Give her CPR or something!
你不能给一个还有呼吸的人做心肺复苏
You don’t give CPR to someone who’s breathing,
傻蛋
dipshit.
我不知道啊
I don’t know!
莫 莫 我来处理 先把她救过来
Mo, Mo, I’ll handle it. Just help her out.
放轻松 小心她的头 小心她的头
Easy, watch her head, watch her head.
哦 该死 她
Oh fuck! She’s-
萨姆
Sam.
那是她的奶♥子♥ 你在干什么
Those are her tits! What are you doing?
你叫我来帮忙 我正尽力帮忙
You told me to help, I’m trying to help!
那就别摸了 天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!