Well, don’t cop a feel! Jesus!
你好 103房♥间需要一辆救护车 谢谢
Hi. I need an ambulance in room 103, please.
-现在你又要憋死她 -你♥他♥妈♥先闭嘴
– Now you’re smothering her. – Shut the fuck up.
-她心跳在加速 -那可能是你的
– Her heart’s racing. – That’s probably you.
她急性低血糖犯了 她有糖尿病
She has acute hypoglycemia. She’s diabetic.
她会好起来的
She’ll be fine,
但以防万一我们要先把她接走
but we’re gonna take her in as a precaution.
你们没有她可以吗
You guys okay without her?
没事 我们没问题的 她什么时候能回来
Yeah. Yeah, we’ll be okay. When will she be back?
我们应该会留她在医院过夜
We’ll probably keep her overnight.
她明天就可以回来了
She’ll be back in the morning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
放松 过去了 所有人都没事
Relax, it’s over. Everyone lived.
如果她有事怎么办兄弟 如果她回不来呢
What if she’s not okay, man? What if she doesn’t come back?
我们又没被困在野外
We’re not stranded in the wilderness.
我们住的是2星级汽车酒店呢
We’re in a two- star motel.
我可以保证他们这电视里有黄♥片♥
I guarantee you they have porn on these TVs.
我们今晚可以照顾对方
We can take care of each other for one night,
互相帮助 对吧
help each other out, yeah?
太棒了 无限成人频道 只要91块
Yes! Unlimited adult content, 12.99.
请不要在这上面浪费钱
Don’t waste our money on that, please.
我没想和你一起看
I’m not watching that with you.
我真希望我可以打飞机
I wish I could jerk off.
-你根本不知道你有多幸运 -该死
– You have no idea how lucky you are. – Ah, shit!
萨姆拿着房♥间钥匙
Sam has the room keys.
不过我拿着这些车钥匙 这很有用
I have these car keys though. That’s useful.
-我要去一趟大厅 -我要订黄♥片♥
– I’m gonna go down to the lobby. – I’m ordering the porn!
莫 帮我拿遥控器
Mo, grab the remote.
莫 莫 你知道什么会让你好一些吗
Mo? Hey, Mo, you know what’ll make you feel better?
无限的成人节目 只需91块
Unlimited adult content, 12.99.
莫 你在哭吗
Mo, are you crying?
斯科蒂
Scotty.
我要拿着那个遥控器
I’m gonna take that remote,
然后用它狠狠地打断你那个臭屌♥
and I’m gonna beat your dick with it.
给你
Here you go.
还有别忘了填写我们在确认邮件上
And don’t forget to fill out that survey that we sent you
发给你们的问卷调查
with the email confirmation.
你们还可以得到一份免费的即热快餐
You can get a free TV dinner
在自动售货机里
from the vending machine.
-好的 谢了 -没事
– Okay, thanks. – No problem.
那个 你什么时候发送的邮件
Hey, when did you send the email?
你应该是今天早上收到的
you should have got it this morning.
我们把它发到我们存档的电子邮箱里
We just sent it to the email we had on file.
这个黏糊糊的声音是什么
What’s the squishy sound?
这是润滑油混合着聚氨酯
It’s lube mixed with pu-
她带了润滑油
She brought lube?
斯科蒂 你妈妈看得了你的邮箱吗
Scotty, does your mom have access to your email?
能 但我把所有邮件都删除了 焦土策略
Yeah, but I deleted everything. Scorched earth.
焦土策略 军队撤退时销毁一切敌军可利用之物
瞧 我们在看《肛♥门♥治疗3》
Hey, check this out. We’re watching Anal Therapy III.
这个酒店今天早上
This place, they sent you
向你邮箱里发了一条确认信息
an email confirmation this morning.
该死 我妈肯定会查看的
Shit, my mom will definitely check.
利特尔顿到这有9小时车程
Littleton is nine hours from here.
如果他们今天早上发的邮件
If they received the email this morning,
那他们现在应该到咱们附近了
that means right now, they’d be around…
操 这太糟糕了 我们该走了
Shit. This is real bad. We gotta go.
我们应该马上就走
We gotta go right now.
我们还有5分钟就到 是的 丽兹
We’re five minutes away. Yeah, Liz,
下个口右转 下个口右转
next right, next right.
好 行 我到了打给你
Okay, well, I’ll call you from there, okay?
等我们到那儿就打
When we get there.
我去看看我们能叫辆出租车吗
I’ll see if we can get us a cab.
我的轮椅进不去出租车 快点
My chair can’t fit in a cab, come on!
-那我们去哪 -去那辆面包车
– Where are we going? – To the van.
斯科蒂 嘿 不是我吹毛求疵
Scotty. Hey, not to nitpick,
但我们就算到了面包车又有什么用
but what are we gonna do when we get to the van?
好的
All right.
你们俩知道我是个盲人 对吧
You guys realize I’m blind, right?
当然 先找到刹车 我知道该怎么做
Yeah, just find the brake. I got this.
好的 好的 我该做什么
Okay, okay, what do I do?
-听指挥 莫 -莫 听指挥
– On the floor, Mo. – Mo, on the floor.
我只是刚才把另一个
I was just getting another-
好的 把你的右脚放到左踏板上
Okay. Your right foot on the left pedal.
右 当然 右脚
Right, of course, right.
-右脚 -不 我搞定了 右边
– Right foot. – No, I got it, right.
你搞定了吗 这真是一个糟糕的主意
You got it? Okay. This is a terrible idea.
难道你有更好办法吗
You got a better one?
请不要让我们开车 伙计们 求你们了
Please don’t make me drive, guys, please.
莫 没事的 放松 右脚放到左踏板上
Mo, it’s okay. Okay, so right foot on left pedal, right?
那是刹车 所以当我说刹车的时候
That’s home base, so whenever I say go home,
你踩那里就是刹车了
that’s your home base.
-刹车 明白了吗 -有问题的时候就刹车
– Go home, got it. Okay? – Whenever in doubt, go home.
刹车 知道了么
Go home. Okay?
-警报 十点钟方向 -莫 莫 要上路了
– Bogey at 10 o’clock. – Mo, Mo, we gotta go.
你能做到的 好吗
You can do this, okay?
斯科蒂 给他点鼓励
Scotty, give him some fucking encouragement.
-莫 别他妈杀了我们就行 -斯科蒂
– Don’t fucking kill us, Mo. – Scotty!
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
你可以的 莫
You’re gonna be great, Mo.
反正很多人开车都像瞎子一样不看路
Just, you know, most people drive like they’re blind anyway,
所以你开车肯定也没问题
so you got this in the bag.
好的 莫 我要发动车子了
Okay, Mo, I’m gonna put the car into gear,
听我的信♥号♥♥
and on my signal,
我要你慢慢地把右脚从刹车上松开
I want you to slowly take your right foot off the brake, on my signal.
-好的 -知道了么
– Okay. – Okay?
现在慢慢地把右脚从刹车上松开
Now slowly take your right foot off the brake now.
很好 很好 再松一点 再松一点
You’re doing great. A little more, a little more.
刹车 刹车 拉刹车 他妈的
The brake, the brake, pull the brake! Fuck!
发生什么了
What happened?
-什么叫”发生什么了” -我撞到什么了
– What do you mean, what happened? – What’d I hit?
-没事 -操
– It’s okay. – Fuck!
没事 兄弟们 机不可失 失不再来啊
All right, guys, it’s now or never.
我选失不再来
No, never.

Mo?
给它加点油门
Give it some gas.
他们说好像发生了什么事
They say that there’s like something going on
当他们不在床上的时候 床会发出声音
where their bed is making noise when they’re not on the bed,
所以听起来他们很担心
and so it sounds like they’re concerned about
是不是有什么超自然的事情发生了 比如
if there’s some kind of paranormal activity or something like-
他说一切就发生在一瞬间
What the guy said happened was
很快了 一下就好 很快了
Totally, one second, totally, totally.
他说 他坐在马桶上时
That he was sitting on the toilet,
看到床单和毯子
and he saw the sheets and the blanket
自己从床上飞了起来什么的
fly off the bed of their own volition or whatever.
你看看你能不能下来和他们谈谈
Look, are you able to come down and talk to them
因为如果我告诉他那一切都是假象的话
because if I tell him that that didn’t happen,
那就很像是我在
I feel like I’m saying that there’s
掩饰他房♥间闹鬼一样
like something going on with his room
我也不知道这个人的病史是什么
that I don’t know if this guy has a past in some way.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean by that?
我们一定能逃出去的
This is gonna work.
好的 而我他妈的居然是司机
Okay, I’m fucking driving.
-你学会了 -好的
– You got this. – Okay.
你没问题的
You got this!
好了 莫 现在我们前面有个灯口
All right, Mo, you’re coming up at a light, okay?
我要你踩一下刹车
I need you to hit easy brake.
-踩一下就好 再用力点 -再用力点
– Easy brake, a little bit more. – Harder.
-莫 再踩一点 -莫 莫 莫 莫 莫
– Mo, a little harder. – Mo, Mo. Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo
快停下
Stop!
你是什么 瞎子吗
What are you, blind?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!