维克多 这怎么是
Victor, I don’t know that it’s…
妈妈 你得戴上眼镜
Mom, you have to wear the glasses.
主演 斯巴克
-是3D的 亲爱的 -哦是 当然
– It’s 3D, honey. – Yes, Of course.
我说我的烛台哪去了
So that’s where my candlestick went.
那不是你祖母的桌布吗
Isn’t that your grandmother’s tablecloth?

Yeah.
看起来真棒
That looks great.
我感觉真的被袭击了一样
Whoa! I just felt like I was attacked!
海军陆战队出动
Send in the marines!
这边 小家伙 这边来
Over here, men! This way!
小心
Watch out!
斯巴克龙
出动
-是斯巴克 -斯巴克 是你
– Sparky! – Sparky, that’s you!
给它们点颜色看看 斯巴克
You tell them, Sparky.
全剧终
全剧终
了吗
太棒了
Bravo!
把插销拔了吧
Maybe just unplug it.
真是很刺♥激♥啊
Well, it certainly was exciting.
结局很棒啊 不错 儿子
Yeah, it was a big finish. Well done, son.
我能修好 来吧 小家伙
I can fix this. Come on, boy.
他总把自己关在阁楼里
All that time he spends up there.
他这么大应该多和朋友出去玩玩
A boy his age needs to be outside with his friends.
我觉得维克多没什么朋友 除了斯巴克
I don’t know that Victor has friends, dear. Other than Sparky.
我就是这意思
That’s my point.
我不希望他变成一个怪胎啊
I don’t want him to turn out, you know, weird.
维克多什么问题都没有 就是比较内向罢了
There’s nothing wrong with Victor. He’s just in his own world.
乖 小家伙
Easy, boy.
回头见 亲爱的
See you later, sweetie.
祝你一天愉快
Have a good day.
维克多 快来 亲爱的 你要迟到了
Victor! Come on, honey. You’re going to be late.
把斯巴克带到后院去
Go put Sparky in the back yard.
过来 斯巴克
Come on, Sparky!
早上好 布格迈斯特先生
Good morning, Mr. Burgemeister.
你的狗总围着我的荷兰朱顶红闻来闻去
Your dog has been sniffing around my Dutch Dazzlers.
有次我还抓到它盯着我的火烈鸟看
The other day I caught him peeing on my flamingo.
我会注意的
I’ll keep an eye on him.
最好看紧点
You better.
遵命
Yes, sir.
去吧 斯巴克 这就对了
Go on, Sparky. That’s right!
真乖 回头见
Good boy. See you later!
荷兰日 市长开幕
你这是要去哪啊
Where do you think you’re going?
学校
School.
你那条狗呢
What about that dog of yours?
它不在屋里 离你的郁金香也远得很
She’s not in the house and she’s away from your tulips.
我要你记住
I want you to remember something.
你父母不在的时候 这里我说了算
While your parents are away, I am in charge here.
是 鲍伯叔叔
Yes, Uncle Bob.
荷兰日快到了 我可不想出乱子
Dutch Day is coming up, and I don’t need any trouble.
-你的歌♥准备得怎么样了 -还行
– How’s your song coming? – Okay.
继续努力
Keep at it!
荷兰日对我很重要
Dutch Day is a big day for me.
遵命
Yes, sir.
早上好 孩子们
Good morning, children.
我是鲁库斯奇先生
I am Mr. Rzykruski.
我是你们的新科学老师
I will be your new science teacher.
霍尔库姆先生出事故了
Apparently, Mr. Holcomb had an incident.
他被闪电击中了
He got hit by lightning!
真不幸
Well, that is bad.
但他不是被闪电”击中”的
But he did not get “Hit” By lightning.
闪电不会像棒球或者卷心菜那样
Lightning does not hit a person
击中一个人
the way one is hit by a baseball or a cabbage.
闪电只不过是电
Lightning is simply electricity.
云生气了 没错 就开始制♥造♥风暴
The cloud is angry. Yes. Making storm.
所有的电子都说 我要离开你
All the electrons are saying, “I am leaving you!”
我要去充满机遇的大地
“I go to the land of opportunity!”
大地就说了
The ground says,
对 我们需要经过科学训练的电子
“Yes, we need electrons trained in science
就像你们一样
just like you!”
来啊 欢迎
“Come. Come! Welcome.”
这样双方都开始架梯子
So both sides start to build a ladder.
这个人 他出来看风暴
This man, he comes out to look at the storm.
但他没看到这架无形的梯子
He does not see the invisible ladders.
当两架梯子相遇时
When the two ladders meet… Boom!
电路接通了
The circuit is complete
所有电子都奔向充满机遇的大地
and all of the electrons rush to the land of opportunity.
这个人却挡住了路
This man is in the way!
不过这种事故很少见
But it is very rare to have such an incident.
一点都不少见
But it’s not rare.
这里总有人被闪电击中的
Lightning happens to people all the time here.
我们每晚都有大雷雨
There’s a thunderstorm almost every night.
我爸爸被击中两次了
My dad got hit twice.
新荷兰是建在废弃的金矿上的
They built New Holland on an abandoned gold mine.
我听说是坟地呢
I heard it was a cemetery.
用来埋矿工的
That’s where they buried the miners.
其实罪魁祸首是风车
It’s the windmill that does it.
转啊转 搅动着空气
Turning, turning the air
直到天空与黑夜开始搏斗
until the sky itself rages against the night.
不对 是坟地 我肯定
No. Cemetery. Definitely.
同学们 走的时候
Students, on your way out,
拿一张科技节的许可书
take a permission slip for the science fair.
一等奖的奖品是个巨大的奖杯呢
First prize is a huge trophy!
你好 维克多
Hello, Victor.
你好
Hi.
胡须先生昨晚梦到你了
Mr. Whiskers had a dream about you last night.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为今早它拉出了这个
Because this morning he made this.
这是你从猫沙里捡出来的吗
Did you get that out of the litter box?
这是个预兆
It’s an omen.
上个月它梦到了鲍伯
Last month he dreamed about Bob.
他掉进了下水道
He fell in a manhole.
它还梦到过年明
He dreamed about Toshiaki
结果那天的比赛他的投球很完美
the day he pitched a perfect game.
它梦到纳瑟那天 他被打晕了
And Nassor the day he got knocked unconscious.
如果胡须先生梦到你了
If Mr. Whiskers dreams about you,
就意味着你会遇到一件大事
it means something big is going to happen.
你留着吧
You can keep it.
有一天你也会梦到我 是不是 小猫咪
One day you’ll dream about me, won’t you, Kitty?
小家伙 你过得怎么样
Hey, boy. How are you doing?
你会做我的搭档的吧 维克多
You’ll be my partner, right, Victor?
科技节你得有个搭档
Because you have to have a partner for the science fair,
和你搭档的人一定会赢
and whoever is your partner is going to win.
科技知识你懂得最多了 所以选我做搭档吧
You know the most about science so pick me as a partner.
我有好多想法呢
I have lots of ideas!
我们可以造死亡射线
We can make a death ray!
这上面说了不行 看到没
It says no death rays. See?
好吧
Oh, man.
可我还是想造 我们造吧
I still want to do it. Come on.
你还能和谁搭档
Who else would be your partner?
你没有朋友 我也没有
You don’t have friends and neither do I.
对不起 埃德加 我不需要搭档
I’m sorry, Edgar. I just don’t need a partner.
我喜欢自己做事
I like to work alone.
能在我的许可书上签字吗
Will you sign my permission slip?
晚饭好了
Dinner’s ready.
维克多 我和你说过我的工作吗
Victor, have I ever talked to you about what I do for a living?
你是个旅行代理人
You’re a travel agent?
我出♥售♥梦想
I sell dreams.
我告诉人们 你可以坐船去意大利
I tell people, “You can sail to Italy.”
你可以去夏威夷跳草裙舞
“You can do the hula in Hawaii.”
-你会签字吗 -一会儿就说到了

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章海螺和鲸
下一篇文章极速蜗牛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!