哈根
Hagen.
那我就写 “家庭内部矛盾 已解决”
I’m just gonna write, “domestic disturbance, all clear.”
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
冷静点 好吗 我们都会有矛盾
Just simmer down, okay? We all have arguments.
但是如果你们要打架的话 去里面打
But if you’re gonna fight, just do it inside.
关起门来打 好吗
Keep it in the family, okay?
我要杀了你
I will kill you.
走吧
Let’s go.
-爸爸 -马上
– Daddy? – Now.
-爸爸 -马上
– Daddy? – Now!
卡尔
Cal.
别这样
Come on.
宝贝
Honey.
这家伙是个卑鄙小人 风流成性
This guy is a lowlife, he is a womanizer.
-太讽刺了 -什么
– That’s ironic. – Excuse me?
我了解他 我见过他怎么下手
I know him. I have witnessed him in action.
不准再跟他在一起了
And you are not to see him anymore.
爸爸 我不可能跟他分手
Dad, I’m not gonna stop seeing him.
好吧 好吧 那我们就没什么可说的了
Okay. Okay. Well, then we have nothing more to talk about.
-你太不可理喻了 -从我家滚出去
– You’re being unreasonable. – Get out of my house.
这不再是你家了
This is not your house anymore.
对 都是你一手造成的 不是吗 亲爱的
Yeah, well, you made damn sure of that, didn’t you, sweetheart?
-再见 娜娜 -再见 小可爱
– Bye, Nanna. – Bye, cutie.
她属于你了 大卫
She’s all yours, David.
-太好了 -不错
Fantastic. – Nice.
不成事就回家 对吗 伙计
Go big or go home, right, bud?
回家吧 爸爸
Go home, Dad.
Revenge – Danger Mouse&Sparklehorse
*痛苦*
*Pain*
*我想那是一种感觉*
*I guess it’s a matter of sensation*
*但你好像有办法完全将它屏蔽*
*But somehow you have a way of avoiding it at all*
*在我心中*
*In my mind*
*我已经将你的心千刀万剐*
*I have shot you and stabbed you through your heart*
*我已经将你的心千刀万剐*
*I have shot you and stabbed you through your heart*
杰西卡·R
将从你的手♥机♥删除一个联♥系♥人
是否继续
确认
-你看了今天的头条吗 -什么
– Did you see the headline today? – What?
报道说你应该给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥
It says that you should call your dad.
不 它写着”对儿童肥胖采取行动”
No, it says, “Let’s move on child obesity.”
不 不是这样的
No, it doesn’t.
我不会打给他
I’m not gonna call him.
不 报道说你真的应该打给他
No, it says you really should.
*奇怪*
*Strange*
*你就像变了个人*
*It seems like a character mutation*
*我不能让自己*
*I can’t make myself*
*依照命令极尽毁灭之事*
*To destroy upon command*
*不知何故 宽恕*
*Somehow forgiveness *
*宽恕让邪恶当道*
*lets the evil make the laws*
要再来一杯吗
Can I get you another?
-现在几点了 -两点半
– What time is it? – 2:30.
是下午两点半
In the afternoon.
光说”两点半”就足够了
“Two-thirty” would have been sufficient…
但谢谢你用这种带着偏见的语气
but thank you for the judgmental tone,
鸡尾酒服务员
cocktail servant.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry…
抱歉我说话这么混♥蛋♥
Sorry for being a dick.
运动服不错
Nice sweat suit.
你想干什么
What do you want?
-我能坐下吗 -我不知道 你能吗
– Can I sit down? – I don’t know, can you?
我们要…
Are we gonna…
成熟地讨论这个问题吗 还是…
be adults about this, or we gonna…?
“我们要成熟地讨论这个问题吗”
“Are we gonna be adults about this?”
我们谈谈吧 这对我很重要
It would mean a lot to me if we could talk.
你还和我的女儿在一起吗
Are you still seeing my daughter?
-是的 -那我对你无话可说
– Yes. – Then I have nothing to say to you.
你经常来这里吗
Been hanging out here a lot?
有时候来
Sometimes.
你最近都没怎么上班吗
You been missing a lot of work?
我有很多假期
I have a lot of vacation days.
你知道吗 你的胆子可真大
You know what? You have a lot of nerve.
你想喝了那杯酒吗
Do you wanna do your shot?
她很可能在里面吐了口水
She probably spit in it,
所以不喝了 谢谢
so, no, thank you.
你的孩子们很想你 卡尔
Your kids miss you, Cal.
你和我孩子一起玩了吗 很好
You’re hanging out with my kids? That’s great.
你可以教罗比怎样物化女性 他会很喜欢的
You can teach Robbie how to objectify women. He’ll love that.
下周是他八年级毕业典礼
You know it’s his eighth-grade graduation next week.
你要去吗
You gonna go to that?
我当然要去
Of course I’m going.
我只是不确定
I just didn’t know.
你最近没怎么出现
You haven’t really been around,
所以我… 我想他也不确定你会去
so I just… I don’t think he knows either.
-我最近没怎么出现在他身边吗 -是啊
– I haven’t been around for him? – Yeah.
你要和我说这个吗
That’s what you’re telling me?
他现在没有那么喜欢我了
You know what, he’s not my biggest fan right now.
他觉得我偷走了他的灵魂伴侣
He thinks I stole his soul mate.
-他崇拜你 卡尔 -好吧
– He worships you, Cal. – OK.
如何为人父母的建议说完了吗 因为要是…
Is the parental advice over? Because if so…
我爱上她了
I’m in love with her.
我爱她
I love her.
我不知道在此之前我都在做什么
I don’t know what I was doing before this.
我不知道现在该怎么办
And I don’t know what to do about it.
这不是我可以叫停的事情
It’s not something I can really stop.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-你爱她吗 你爱汉娜 -是的
– You love her? You love Hannah? – Yes.
和我说说 和我说说你有多爱她
Tell me about it. Tell me how much you love her.
我只是…
I’m just…
听着 卡尔 这不是我本来想要的
Look, Cal, it’s not something that I wanted.
好吗 这不是…
Okay? It’s not something…
我看着那些相爱的人们
I looked at people who were in love…
我觉得他们的行为举止
and I thought the way that they were behaving…
他们做的事情和说的话
and the things that they were doing and saying…
他们… 老实说 看起来很可悲
they just… they appeared pathetic, honestly.
我在你身上花了那么多时间
And I spent all this time with you,
我想方设法让你更喜欢我
and I’m trying to make you more like me…
结果我只想成为…
and it turns out I just wanna be…
我需要那杯酒
I need that drink.
你要逼我这样吗 我真的得这样吗
You gonna make me do this? I gotta really do this?
我十七岁时生了汉娜
I had Hannah when I was 17.
我教会她怎么骑自行车
I taught her how to ride a bike.
我教会她怎么开车
I taught her how to drive a car.
我为你感到欣慰
And I’m glad for you.
我为你的改变感到高兴
I’m happy for you, that you’ve changed.
你成为了更好的人 我觉得这棒极了
I think it’s fantastic that you’re a better man.
但我见过太多
But I’ve seen too much already.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-不 我知道 -我知道的太多了
– No. I know. I know. – I know too much.
我知道
I know.
而且这是汉娜
And it’s Hannah.
你根本配不上她
And she’s too good for you.
我同意
I agree.
我绝不会点头同意你和她在一起
I’m never gonna give you my approval.
你是个好爸爸 卡尔
You’re a good dad, Cal.
没错
Yep. Yep.
她吐了口水 她在里面吐了口水
She spit. She spit in that.
大伙 我需要你们集中注意力
Guys, I need you to pay attention.
不要超过这条线
Do not cut the line.
我需要每个人待在自己的位置 好吗
I need everyone to stay in your positions, okay?
大家 检查一下领带
Guys, check your ties.
确保一切都整齐有序
Make sure everything is nice and neat.
女士们 当你们在台上时…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!