-Is it okay I sit down? -Course.
唐尼…
Donnie…
当比赛完后我想你帮我个忙
I’d like you to do me a favor when all this is over.
-没问题 任何事 -好的 很好
-Yeah, anything. -Okay, good.
这不是很重要但我只是想把它收好 好吗
It’s not important but I just wanna lock it in, okay?
-可以 -好的
-Yeah, you got it. -There you go.
-你没事吧 -没事 干嘛
-You okay? -Yeah, why?
不 你一直看着门
No, you keep looking at the door.
-你有听到什么吗 -没有
-Do you hear something? -No.
-那是谁 -我不知道
-Who is that? -I don’t know.
你好吗 比安卡 你在这里干嘛
How you doing, Bianca? What are you doing here?
我受够你们两个了
Y’all two are killing me.
还有听着 你们可以就…
Oh, and listen. Would you guys just keep…
我们知道了
We know.
-脚软的问题 -没错
-Leg thing. -Yeah.
-脚软 好吧 -这很重要
-The legs, yeah. -It’s important.
知道了
Got you.
-你想进来吗 -好
-You wanna come in? -Yeah.
请进
Please.
-我知道了 -很好
-I got it. -Good.
很好
All right.
很好
All right.
很多房♥间
A lot of room.
一个周末来说还不够多惊喜吗
Didn’t we have enough surprises for one weekend?
与我无关
That’s not me.
颜色很好看
Very nice colors.
你要不拿去其他房♥间穿上看合不合适
Why don’t you take ’em into the other room and see how well they fit.
好的
Yeah.
冠军
Hey, champ.
唐尼 我为你自豪
All right, Donnie. I’m proud of you.
这会带给他运气的
That’s gonna bring him luck.
你以前从没在这么多人面前 对吧
You never been in front of this many people before, right?
这不重要
That don’t matter.
你从来没离家这么远
You’re never been this far away from home.
这不重要
That don’t matter.
重要的是你在擂台留下了什么和你带走了什么
What matters is what you leave in that ring and what you take back with you.
你知道是什么吗
You know what that is?
骄傲
Pride.
我知道你尽力了
I know that you did your best.
而你要为了你自己奋斗
And you’re doing it for yourself.
不是为了我 不是为了你父亲的往事 是为了你
Not for me, not for your father’s memory, but for you.
我能从你的眼里看出…
I can see in your eyes…
你会做得到的
you’re gonna do it.
现在热身吧
Let’s go now.
将军
Padman.
打这里
Fight’s right here.
继续
Let’s go.
很好
Yeah.
左勾拳组合 来
Left hook combination, go!
-很好 -来吧 继续
-Yeah. -Come on, man. There you go!
上面
Go up top.
好了 伙计们是时候了 我们去赢冠军回来吧
All right, guys, it’s time. Let’s go win a championship!
-到时间了 -我们走吧
-It’s time, baby. -Let’s go, guys.
来吧
Come on, man.
出发吧
Let’s go.
我总是在这种时候紧张…
I’d always get nervous during times like this…
但这是正常的而且这会给你活力
but that’s normal and it’s gonna give you energy.
很正常
Very normal. Very normal.
上去让他瞧瞧你是谁
Go up there and show him who you are!
这是你追求的也是你得到的
This is what you wanted, and what you got.
我希望你享受它 好吗 享受它
And I want you to enjoy it, okay? Do that.
康兰
Conlan! Conlan!
又见面了 我是吉姆 兰普勒 瑞奇 康兰出来了
Hello again. I’m Jim Lampley. Here comes Ricky Conlan.
十万名观众看好他们…
100,000 on their feet for what may conceivably be…
他很快的走向擂台打一场专业拳赛
his fast walk to the ring for a professional fight.
麦斯 凯勒曼 新一代美国人有什么机会
Max Kellerman, what chance does the young American have?
他有那名字 所以今晚他在这里
He’s got the name. That’s why he’s here tonight.
他有机会吗
Does he have the game?
他是阿波罗 奎迪的儿子
He’s Apollo Creed’s son he’s got Rocky Balboa
他有洛奇 巴尔博亚做他教练
in his corner.
但世界上全部的传奇人物…
But all the legends in the world…
如果他不能打谁也帮不了他
can’t help him tonight if he can’t fight.
问题是他能打吗
The question is can he fight?
女士们和先生们 欢迎来到英格兰利物浦…
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Goodison Park…
古迪逊公园这里…
here in Liverpool, England…
今晚最重要的体育项目
where tonight this is the main event.
十二回合制的…
12 rounds of boxing…
轻量级世界冠军锦标赛
for the light heavyweight championship of the world.
成千上万的现场观众和全世界上百万的关注…
For the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world…
女士们和先生们…
ladies and gentlemen…
让我们准备呐喊吧
let’s get ready to rumble!
在红方穿着星星和条纹的…
In the red corner, wearing the stars and stripes…
他的职业记录是16场16胜…
his professional record, 16 fights, 16 victories…
的挑战者…
the challenger…
阿多尼斯”好莱坞” 奎迪
Adonis “Hollywood” Creed!
而在蓝方穿着黑蓝色的…
And fighting out of the blue corner, wearing black with blue…
打了36场…
with 36 fights…
28次击倒获胜…
28 KOs…
他是世界轻量级冠军…
he’s the light heavyweight champion of the world…
“漂亮” 瑞奇 康兰
“Pretty” Ricky Conlan!
好了 我们上吧
Okay, let’s go.
你们知道我对你们有什么要求
You known what I expect of you both.
我们在更衣室就说明了
We talked about it in the locker rooms.
我要你们时刻保护自己
I want you protect yourselve sat all times
不能有低打 不能作弊
No low blows, no silly business.
洁身自爱 好吗 明白了吗
Keep it clean, will you? Understand?
碰拳
Touch gloves.
裤子不错啊 男孩
Nice shorts, boy.
可惜你♥爸♥比不能穿着亲自来打啊
Too bad your daddy ain’t here to fight in them.
你知道什么吗 你会关上他的臭嘴的 好吗
You know what? You’re gonna close his big mouth, okay?
你知道怎么做的
You know what to do.
一步 一拳 一步一步来
One step, one punch, one round at a time.
你可以的
You got this.
第一回合开始
Round one begins.
“漂亮” 瑞奇 康兰穿着黑裤子…
“Pretty” Ricky Conlan in the black trunks…
而阿多尼斯 奎迪穿着红白蓝裤子
and Adonis Creed in the red, white and blue.
康兰很明显更高…
Conlan is significantly taller…
而这会让他更容易用他的刺拳…
and thinks it will be easy to use his jab
使年轻的奎迪陷入困境
to keep young Creed at bay.
你现在就可以看到康兰有多轻松
You can see right away how much more relaxed Conlan is.
他很有经验
He’s been there before.
脚动起来
Move your leg!
把左手抬起来
Keep your left up!
这种紧张的力量可以让你一直打下去
That kind of nervous energy can wear you out as the fight goes on.
康兰左勾拳 奎迪后退
Hard left hook by Conlan. Creed backs off.
从来没打过像康兰这样的对手…
It’s not easy to just jump right into the major leagues like this…
要进入到这样的大联盟可不容易…
having never fought an opponent like Conlan.
当然 像康兰这样的拳手可不多
Of course, there aren’t many fighters like Conlan.
奎迪想靠近康兰 破网而出
Creed trying to get close to Conlan, against the ropes.
康兰很简单又把他们的距离拉远了
Conlan easily puts distance between them again.
康兰打出了一击重拳 重击了他的右眉角…
Confan fires a hard body punch, hits him hard with a right cross…
-把奎迪逼到绳边 -分开
-and backs Creed into the ropes. -Break!
裁判 不是吧
Ref, come on!
别耍花样
Keep it clean!
而他被裁判警告
And he gets a warning from the referee.
奎迪好像被那一击给唤醒了…
Creed kinds woke him up with that shot…
而康兰让他付出了代价
And Conlan really made him pay for it.
奎迪试图攻击
Creed ready to let his hands go.
奎迪没击中而马上被反击
Creed misses and gets hit in return.
-完美的内上勾拳 -到边上 一
-Perfect uppercut on the inside. -To the corner! One!
-奎迪跪下来了 -二

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!