Is that what you want? No.
你想要脑损伤 你就是想
You want brain damage. Yeah, you do.
你想要很严重的脑损伤 你连说话都不能
You want to be so brain-damaged, you can’t form a sentence.
我做任何事都有受伤的可能性的
I can get hurt doing anything.
阿波罗不是受伤 是被杀了 那些人是被杀
Apollo didn’t get hurt, got killed! People get killed!
我收养你不是为了回到从前
I didn’t take you in for you to go backwards.
你值得拥有比这更好的
You’re better than this.
我很快就会走
I’m leaving soon.
我现在要做职业选手了
I’m gonna be fighting full-time now.
所以我想当面告诉你
So I wanted to tell you face-to-face.
你是你父亲的儿子…
You are your father’s son…
你是他的一部分
and you’re part of him.
但不代表你一定要成为他那样
But it doesn’t mean you have to be him.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
I’m gonna call you.
听着 你要上擂台…
Listen, you want to be in somebody’s ring…
你就别打电♥话♥给我了
you don’t have to call me.
好了 茄子
All right, smile!
你好吗
How you doing?
这是在首战的第十回合拍的 对吧
This was taken from the 10th round of the first fight, right?
没错
Good call.
你怎么知道的
How’d you know that?
我听说完场后你和阿波罗之间…
I heard about a third fight between you and Apollo…
有一场第三战
behind closed doors.
是真的吗
That true?
你哪里听说的
How’d you hear about that?
谁赢了
Who won?
这算是个秘密 你之前说你叫什么名
Its kind of a secret. What’d you say your name was?
唐尼
Donnie.
女孩说你想谈些事
The girl said you wanted to talk about something.
是的 我想跟你谈谈训练我的事
Yeah, I want to talk to you about training me.
训练你
Training you.
我不再训练人了 很抱歉
I don’t do that stuff no more. Sorry about that.
听着 现在很晚了 所以我要关门了
Listen, it’s getting kind of late, kid. So I’m gonna dose up.
他有多厉害
How good was he?
谁 阿波罗 他很厉害
Who? Apollo? Yeah, he was great.
他是个完美的拳击手 没有人更甚
He’s a perfect fighter. Ain’t nobody ever better.
那么你是怎么打倒他的
So how’d you beat him?
是时间打倒了他
Time beat him.
时间带走所有人 是无敌的
Time takes everybody out, it’s undefeated.
不管怎么样 我要关门了
Anyway, I gotta lock up.
当米奇死的时候他来跟你谈过 对吧
When Mickey died, he came and talked to you, right?
叫你别放弃
Talked you out of quitting?
带你去洛杉矶 训练你…
Took you to L.A., trained you…
让你重新振作
brought you back.
-你怎么知道这些事的 -你觉得呢
-How do you know all this? -How do you think?
-你是什么人 亲戚吗 -他是我父亲
-What are you, like a cousin? -He’s my father.
不 才不是 我不相信你
No, he isn’t. I don’t believe you.
打给玛丽 安妮啊
Call Mary Anne.
玛丽 安妮 他的妻子
Mary Anne. His wife.
家庭电♥话♥没有变
The house number still works.
是哦 你自从葬礼后就没跟她谈过了
Oh, that’s right. You haven’t talked to her since the funeral.
虽然她说你说了一段很好的演讲
She said you gave a nice speech, though.
是啊
Yeah.
很好的演讲
Nice speech.
我要你训练我
I want you to train me.
我需要一个可靠的人而还有哪个更好的
I need somebody solid and who else better to go to?
这是你欠我的
You at least owe me that.
我看你说话你是个文化人
I can tell the way you talk, you been to school.
所以我以为你挺聪明的
So I figure you got some brains.
为什么你要选择一个拳击手的人生…
Why would you want to pick a fighter’s life…
而当你没这个必要
when you don’t have to?
如果阿波罗还活着他也会这么跟你说
If Apollo was around, he would tell you that, too.
但他不在了
Well he ain’t around.
我一生都在打拼 我没有选择
I been fighting my whole life. I ain’t got a choice.
这总是关于一个选择
It’s always about a choice.
我以前在擂台上
I was in the ring.
我看到是什么下场 那场比赛应该停止的
I saw how it went down. That fight should’ve been stopped.
我应该阻止它
I should have stopped it.
也许他想像一个拳击手的死去
Maybe he wanted to go out like a fighter.
也许你做的完全是他所想的
Maybe, you did exactly what he wanted.
我觉得他了宁愿在这里跟你聊天
I think he’d rather be here, talking with you.
你们很相似
There is a resemblance.
我一般都在这里…
I’m usually here all the time…
所以如果你在附近想过来…
so if you’re ever in the neighborhood, come by…
如果你需要什么
if you need something.
我明天会在米奇的拳击馆
I’ll be at Mickey’s Gym tomorrow.
我不去那里的 我没去那里很久了
I don’t go there.I haven’t been there in a long time.
既然我们像家人一样…
Since we’re pretty much like family…
第三场比赛谁赢了
who won the third fight?
他赢了
He did.
在拳击里…
In boxing…
拳击手的起点是…
fighters’ origins can endure as the most…
他们形象最神圣的要素…
sacred element of their identity…
一个选择可以永远改变他们的人生
shaping choices that can change their lives forever.
“漂亮” 瑞奇康兰是英格兰利物浦出身
“Pretty” Ricky Conlan is a faithful son of Liverpool, England…
是一个人们在传说中的英雄…
a place where people find hope…
寻找希望的地方
in the tales of their heroes.
但对于世界上不败最强的同等级重量拳击手来讲…
But for the undefeated best pound-for-pound boxer in the world…
未来是充满不确定性的…
the future is filled with uncertainty…
随着一个监禁七年的判决逼近
with a seven-year prison sentence looming.
我不打算在监房♥里浪费我的全盛时期
I didn’t plan on spending me prime years in a prison cell.
我讨厌让我的家人失望
I hate letting me family down.
现在在家等着他的最后比赛会是什么…
Now what could be his final bout awaits him at home…
在他城市里其中一座最神圣的体育馆
in one of his city’s most hallowed sporting temples.
这里 他会迎接一位同样从没被击败过的对手…
Here, he’ll welcome an opponent who’s also never been beaten…
一个以他的方式从加利福利亚街头…
and who’s boxed his way from California streets…
打到成为美国巨星
to American stardom.
从著名的特尔斐拳击学院出来…
Fighting out of the famed Delphi Boxing Academy
有一个被过去偶像的父亲指导的教练…
with a trainer whose father guided icons of the past…
丹尼”特技演员” 惠勒相信他是这项运动的未来
Danny “Stuntman” Wheeler believes he’s the sport’s future.
康兰要离开很久 现在轮到我了
Conlan’s going away for a long time. Now it’s my turn.
我从来没输过
I’ve never lost.
我甚至从来没被击倒过而这也不会改变
I’ve never even been knocked down, and that’s not gonna change.
一个在黑暗和非凡窘况中的冠军
A champion in a dark and extraordinary predicament.
一个对英雄送别很冷漠的挑战者
A challenger uninterested in a hero’s send-off.
这是7月24日 康兰和惠勒大战
This is 24/7. Conlan/Wheeler.
揍死这家伙
Kick this dude ass.
一点也不尊重人
No respect, man.
我是唐尼
I’m Donnie.
干嘛
Yeah?
我刚搬到楼上
And I just moved in upstairs.
好吧 你想干什么 唐尼 很晚了
Okay. What do you want, Donnie? It’s late.
我听到你的音乐
I can hear your music.
是吗 我不知道那么大声
Yeah? I didn’t know it was that loud.
是很大声 好吧 我要早起出去
Well, it is, all right? I gotta wake up early and work out.
知道了
Got you.
你要早起健身
You gotta wake up early and do your jawns.
保持你的身材
Keep your body tight.
我会把音乐调小声 你不会听到的
I’ll turn my music down. You won’t hear a peep.
谢谢…
Thanks…
接回去
Snap it back!
呼吸 利奥 呼吸
Breathe, Leo, breathe.
好样的
Good boy.
-有什么帮到你 -想报名
-Can I help you? -Looking to sign up.
-你从哪里来的 -洛杉矶
-Where you from? -L.A.
好莱坞
Hollywood!
哪间拳击馆的 我认识全部同行
Which gym? I know all those guys.
没加入过 我是自学成才的
Don’t have one. I’m more self-taught.
自学成才
Self-taught?
你认识巴尔博亚
You know Balboa?
是的 我们一起长大的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!