我们需要那里的能源
We need that power.
他本可以杀死我们 但他没有
He could’ve killed us, but he didn’t.
也许他故意留我们小命 好跟踪我们
Maybe he kept us alive, so they could follow us.
找到我们所在 再一举杀光
They find out where we are, and they kill us all!
“他”是指谁
What do you mean, “He”?
这就是我们想告诉你的
That’s what we’re trying to tell you.
你绝对前所未见
It was unlike anything you’ve ever seen before,
他们的首领
and the leader…
绝对非同寻常
He was remarkable.
是吗
Really?
-你是这么想的吗 -这是我们看到的
– Is that what you thought? – It’s what we saw.
没错 我们都看到的
Yeah, it’s what we all saw.
回去不能再提及此事 懂吗
Not a word of this back at the colony, you understand me?
在没想出办法前一句话也不能提
Not a word until we can figure out what to do.
-开什么玩笑 -我不是在开玩笑
– You gotta be kidding. – No, I’m not kidding.
我不想制♥造♥恐慌
I don’t want to create a panic.
怎么样 伙计 你还好吧
How are you doing, pal? Are you okay?
-我的包掉了 -我知道
– I dropped my bag. – I know.
-你的写生本也在里边吗 -没了
– Was your sketchbook in there? – It’s gone.
卡弗刚跟我说
Carver just told me
不能跟任何人提起那里发生了什么
we’re not gonna tell anybody what happened up there.
暂时先别说
Not yet. No.
我们必须现在就打过去
Must attack them now!
以防他们先动手
Before they attack us!
我们不知道他们有多少人
We don’t know how many there are.
有多少枪
How many guns they have?
也不知道他们来这里干什么
Or why they came up here?
他们开枪打了你儿子 火箭
They shot your son, Rocket!
难道你不想报仇吗
Don’t you want to fight?
我听凯撒的
I follow Caesar.
科巴说得没错
Koba’s right!
他们差点杀了你 灰灰
They almost killed you, ash!

No!
如果挑起战争
If we go to war,
我们可能会失去这些年来建立的
we could lose all we’ve built…
家园
Home.
家人
Family.
未来
Future.
明早之前我会作出决定
I will decide by morning.
凯撒
Caesar.
多年来我一直被人类囚禁在实验室
For years I was a prisoner in their lab.
他们拿我开刀
They cut me,
不断地折磨我
tortured me.
是你救了我
You freed me.
我可以为你做任何事
I would do anything you ask.
但我们必须展示实力
But we must show strength!
我们会的 科巴
We will, koba.
借过 借过
Coming through. Coming through.
这他妈可远不只80啊
That’s a hell of a lot more than eighty!
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
猿族
Apes
不想要战争
do not want war.
但若有必要
But will fight,
我们定将战斗
if we must.
猿族的家
Ape home.
人类的家
Human home.
不要再过来
Do not come back.
各位
Everyone!
各位 你们得冷静
Everyone, you have to calm down!
各位
Everybody.
所有人
Everybody!
请冷静 我们都是免疫的
Please! We’re all immune!
我们都免疫 不然也不会站在这里
We’re all immune, or we wouldn’t still be here!
他们怎么找到这的
How did they find us?
是我们先找到他们的
We found them.
你知道他们在哪里
You knew they were out there!
万一他们回来怎么办
What if they come back?
要是他们回来
If they come back, if they come back,
他们一定会后悔
they’ll be sorry they ever did!
尽管现在这座城市的人口不复当年
Now, this city may not have the manpower it once did.
但它还拥有火力
But it has the firepower.
身后那批武器弹♥药♥
Those stockpiles left behind.
联邦应急管理局的 国民警卫队的
By fema, the national guard,
现在都归我们了
we have it all.
听着
Look,
我知道你们为什么害怕
I know why you’re scared.
相信我 我也害怕
I’m scared, too, believe me.
但我知道自己身上背负着你们的信任
But I recognize the trust you’ve all placed in me.
我们一起闯过鬼门关
We’ve been through hell together.
你们也都知道现在我们面临着什么
But you all know what we’re up against.
燃料快用完了
We’re almost out of fuel.
这意味着提供不了电力
Which means no more power.
意味着我们要过回以前的苦日子
Which means we could slip back to the way things were.
而那边的水坝就是解决方案
That dam up there was the answer.
只是我们没想到他们也在那边
We just had no idea they were up there, too.
那现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
是啊
Yeah!
我们会想别的办法
We find another way.
因为那里的电力
Because that power
不仅仅能使灯泡发光
is not just about keeping the lights on.
还能为我们提供工具
It’s about giving us the tools,
与外面的世界重新取得联♥系♥
to reconnect to the rest of the world,
找到外面的同伴
To find out who else is out there.
这样我们就能开始重建
So that we can start to rebuild,
并且再造
and reclaim,
我们失去的世界
the world we lost.
讲得不错
That was a great speech.
但根本就没有可替代的能源
There is no alternative power source.
水坝是我们的唯一选择
That dam is the only option.
那只能跟他们拼了
Well, then, we fight them.
还有两周燃料就用完了
We’re two weeks away from running out of fuel.
最多能撑三周
Maybe three, tops.
我知道
I know.
燃料一旦用完
And once that happens,
我就不能再拿着个扩音器上去
I won’t be able to go out there with a bullhorn,
指望他们平静下来了
and calm everybody down.
我们需要电力让无线电发射机重新运作
We need that power to get the radio transmitter working.
这是与外界取得联♥系♥的唯一办法
It’s our only chance of reaching the outside world.
我们得找到其他幸存者
We have to find other survivors.
是啊 幸存者不多了
Yeah. There’s not that many of us left.
不能再有人牺牲了
We can’t afford any more casualties.
是我们找到了这个地方
We founded this place.
-我跟你 -我知道
– You and I. – I know.
靠能源才能让我们回到从前的日子
On the idea that power would lead us back to the life we once had.
要是我们不团结 也许就活不下来了
If we can’t stick together, maybe we can’t survive.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
一想到会再失去身边仅有的…
The idea of losing what little I have is…
我想回到那里去
I want to go back up there.
听我说 给我三天时间
Listen to me. Give me three days.
让我跟他谈
Let me talk to him.
行不通的话 再按你说的做
If it doesn’t work, then we do it your way.
万一适得其反 万一他暴怒了呢
And what if it backfires? What if he gets violent?
你怎么知道他能明白你
I mean, how do you know that he’ll even understand you?
他不仅仅是只黑猩猩
He’s more than just an ape.
我要带些人到尖兵堡
I’m gonna take some men up to fort point.
去军械库找找看
I’m gonna go through the armory.
看哪些还能用的
I’m gonna see what’s still working.
三天
Three days.
要是你三天还没回来
You’re not back in three days,
我们就冲上去
we’re going up there,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章神迹
下一篇文章麦克白(1971)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!