信♥号♥♥丢失了 没信♥号♥♥了
I lost the signal. It dropped out.
继续试
Keep trying.
马尔科姆 看这个
Malcolm, look at this.
C-4炸♥弹♥ 每个五磅多
C-4. Five-pound blocks.
我们刚刚开始设置
We just started setting them.
这些炸♥弹♥将会炸跨整座塔楼
They’re gonna take down the whole tower.
一下把他们全炸死
Blast them all at once.
你正好可以帮上忙
We could use your help.
这里是旧金山
This is San Francisco attempting contact.
如果有人收到
If anyone is receiving this
请报上姓名和所在地 完毕
we ask that you identify yourself and your location. Over.
给 快点
Here. Come on.
如果有人收到 请报上姓名
If anyone is receiving this, we ask that you identify yourself
和所在地 完毕
and your location. Over.
这里是旧金山
This is San Francisco attempting contact.
如果有人收到
If anyone is receiving this…
请报上姓名和所在地
we ask that you identify yourself and your location.
如果有人收到 请报上姓名
If anyone is receiving this, we ask that you identify yourself…
和所在地 完毕
and your location. Over.
德雷福斯
Dreyfus.
-有人听到吗 -维尔纳
– Can anybody hear me? – Werner.
对不起 但我不能让你们这么做
I’m sorry, but I can’t let you do this.
我们必须给他个机会
We need to give him a chance.
我们得给他点时间
We need to give him some time.
他现在已经上去了
He’s up there right now.
谁上去了
Who’s up there?
这里现在没凯撒的位置
Caesar has no place here.
猿族现在
Apes follow
追随科巴
Koba now.
追随科巴
Follow Koba
将引发战争
to war.
猿族将赢得战争
Apes win war!
猿族团结起来力量大
Apes together strong!
凯撒
Caesar…

weak.
科巴更弱
Koba weaker.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
不 我见过他们的生活
No, I’ve seen things. I’ve seen the way they are.
他们的目标跟我们一样 只想求生存
They want what we want, to survive.
他们不想要战争
They don’t want a war.
他们是动物
They’re animals!
它们袭击了我们
They attacked us!
因为他们以为我们袭击在先
Because they thought we attacked them.
他们以为他死了 但他没有
They think that he’s dead, but he’s not…
坐下 芬尼
Sit down, Finney!
坐下
Sit down!
我曾信任科巴如同兄弟
Trusted Koba like brother.
凯撒只把人类当兄弟
Caesar brother to human!
科巴为猿族而战
Koba fight for ape!
解放猿族
Free ape!
是杀害猿族
Kill ape.
科巴是为自己而战
Koba fight for Koba.
科巴
Koba
就该待在笼子里
belong in cage.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know how this must sound.
我觉得你没明白
I don’t think you have any…
你以为阻止我就有用了吗
Do you think stopping me will matter?
他们要来了
They’re coming.
我们联♥系♥上了北部的一个军事基地
Now, we made contact with a military base up north.
他们已经在路上了
They’re already on their way!
是真的
It’s true.
德雷福斯
Dreyfus!
你要干什么 伙计
What are you doing, man?
我要拯救人类
I’m saving the human race.

No!
猿族
Ape
不杀
not kill…
同类
ape.

You are…
不是猿类
not ape.

No!
放开他
Leave him!
你们在这不安全
You’re not safe here.
他们建立了联♥系♥ 士兵要来了
They made contact. Other people are coming. Soldiers.
你们得马上离开 所有人
You have to leave now. Everyone.
凯撒 如果你们不走 战争将全面展开
Caesar if you don’t go, it’ll be all-out war.
战争
War
已经
has already
开始了
begun.
猿族挑起了战争
Ape started war.
人类
And human…
人类不会宽恕
human will not forgive.
在战争开始前
You must go
你必须赶紧离开
before fighting begins.
对不起
I am sorry
朋友
my friend.
我还以为我们有机会
I thought we had a chance.
我也是
I did, too.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章神迹
下一篇文章麦克白(1971)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!