Keep it.
牢牢抓住它 把它传给你的儿子
Hold on to it. Oass it down to your son.
再传给他的儿子 子子孙孙传下去
Let him pass it to his son and on and on,
我要告诉你
I’ll tell you what…
30年 40年 百年之后
…30, 40, a hundred years from now…
你拥有的绝对要远远大于4000美元
…you’re gonna have something worth a whole lot more than $4000.
我给你打保票
I promise you.
你想留着它吗
Do you want to keep it?
-真替你高兴 -谢谢 谢谢
– Good for you. – Thank you. Thank you.
一开始我喜欢追着父亲收集错铸硬币
At first I loved chasing after those mules with my father,
我们终于有了共同语言
We finally had something to talk about,
你知道 我们能一块做点什么
You know, something we could do together,
但他对此过于沉迷 你知道他有多着迷
but he became obsessed with them, you know how he is,
而我则进入了青春期
and then I became a teenager
你也知道我是什么样
and you know how I am,
一路跑去Wooster参加硬币展 我只是
all the way up to Wooster for another coin show. I’m just–
不要 我不要去
No, I’m not doing that.
你现在每周末都要去参加一场
You’re going to one every weekend now.
太好了 我喜欢温牛奶 真好
Oh, that’s good. I love warm milk. That’s nice.
你把咱们所有的积蓄都花在硬币上
You spend all of our money on coins.
还他妈不如买♥♥个冰箱
Get a fricking fridge that works.
最终他跟我完全停止了关于硬币的讨论
Eventually he stopped talking about coins with me altogether,
每当这时
And when that happened…
我们发现之间的话题所剩无几
…we found there wasn’t all that much left to talk about,
所以这就是背后的故事
so that’s the story,
我是如此的想念你以至心痛不已
I miss you so much it hurts,
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
上帝啊 我弟弟在塔里面
Oh, my god. My brother was in the towers.
-我也爱你 宝贝 -尽快给我电♥话♥
– I love you too, babe. – Please call me as soon as you can.
-苏珊 我爸爸在那里吗 -先冷静一下
– Susan. Susan, is my dad there? – Just calm down.
好啦 各位 事情是这样的
All right, fellas, here’s the deal.
请求延长我的服役期 长官
Requesting permission to extend my tour, sir.
请求延长服役期 长官
Requesting permission to extend, sir.
我也申请延长 长官
Requesting permission to extend as well, sir.
请求延长 长官
Requesting permission to extend, sir.
我也请求延长服役期 长官
Requesting permission to extend as well, sir.
好 大家听着
Okay, guys, listen.
周一我们将从指挥部收到指令
We’re gonna get our orders from operations on Monday.
在我们鲁莽行事之前
Before we do anything rash,
这周末大家先好好考虑一下
let’s take the weekend to mull this over,
好不好
All right?
我有妻儿还要操心
I got a wife and kids to think about.
没人让你也继续留下 上尉
Nobody’s asking you to stay on too, captain.
不 你们让了 这是我的队伍
Yeah, you are. This is my team.
你们去哪我去哪
Where you go, l go.
一人出动 全体都动
Where we go, we all go.
要是周一大家还想延长服役期
If everyone still wants to extend on Monday,
那么我们就这么办
then we’ll do it.
一起行动
Together.
别在那惹上麻烦
Don’t get into trouble over there.
-保重 -一向如此
– Take care of yourself. – Always.
走吧 伙计 飞机一小时后去巴黎
Let’s go, man. The plane to Paris leaves in an hour.
准备好了吗 你准备好了吗
You ready? Are you ready?
-这会很棒的 -我不能去
– It’s gonna be amazing. – I can’t go.
什么 你当然要去
What? Of course you’re going.
我要去查尔斯顿
I gotta go to Charleston.
-你要去查尔斯顿 -是的
– You’re going to Charleston? – Yup.
你傻了吗 我们有两天假期 伙计
What are you, nuts? we got two days off, man.
等到你飞过去再回来 你只有18个小时了
By the time you fly there and back, you’re gonna have like 18 hours.
没道理啊
This isnt make any sence.
这18小时总比我今早要好过的多
It’s 18 more than I had this morning.
我不知道什么时候再有机会了
I don’t know when I’ll get that again…
所以我要去
…so I gotta go.
我说什么你都不会改主意了吗
Nothing l can say to change your mind?
没错
Nope.
约翰
John!
约翰
John. John.
你确定 你确定他真的那么说了
You sure he? He actually said that?
他想来吗
He wants to come?
我想他会的
I think he will.
他不太确定 但是
He wasn’t so sure about it, but….
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I’ll bet he wasn’t.
已经问过布♥什♥总统发动
–Has asked president Bush to activate,,,
数千预备役军人
thousands of military reservists,

Hey, pop!
你在这干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing in here?
看看你
Look at you.
多好看
Spiffy.
你要跟我们一起来吗
Are you coming with us?
拜托了 我父母很高兴想要见你 泰里先生
Please. My parents are so excited to meet you, Mr. Tyree.
是吗
Yeah.
你们饿吗
You hungry?
我做了烘肉卷
I made meatloaf.
我知道你做了烘肉卷 爸
I know you made meatloaf, pop.
今天是星期六
It’s Saturday.
我们可以带着走
We can take it with us.
我们可以带走 你介意吗
We can take it with us. You mind if we take it with us?
我不介意
Well, I don’t….
可以吗 我把它们包起来
Is that okay? I’ll wrap it up.
我不是故意的 对不起 但能不能
I don’t mean…I’m sorry, but could…
你能不能停下车 我得回去了
Could you stop the car, because I need to go back.
-要我掉头吗 -停车 拜托了 停车
– Should I turn around? – Stop the car, please. Stop the car.
-忘带什么东西了吗 -好吧
– Forget something? – Okay.
没有 我得下车了 求你了
No, I need to get out of the car. Please.
-好好好 放松 好吗 -好
– All right, just– just relax, okay? – Yeah.
我不认为我能这么做
I don’t think I can do this.
-你没事 你很好 -不 我只是 求你了 我得下车
– Look, you’re fine. You’re fine. – No, I just– please. I need to get out.
你没事 爸 没事
You’re okay, pop. It’s fine.
-听着 停车 我做不到 -好吧 我掉头回去
– Look, stop the car, I can’t… – Okay, I’ll turn around.
我们都很好 我们没事 我们没事
We’re fine, we’re fine, we’re fine.
-我得出去 听着 -好吧
– I gotta get out. Stop the car. – Okay, all right.
-别这样 爸 停下 -好吧
– Come on, dad, stop! – Okay.
爸 别这样
Pop. Come on, don’t do that.
泰里先生
Hey, Mr.Tyree.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
-你还好吗 -对不起
– You okay? – I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
我们
But hey, let’s….
我们在车里等你 好吗
We’re gonna wait for you in the car, all right?
-不 我很好 我很好 -别这样 说实在的
– No,I’m fine, I’m fine. – No, don’t, honestly,
我们可以留下来 我们留下来吧
we can stay. Let’s just stay.
好吗 我们留下来 我明年也可以去的
Okay? Let’s stay, because I can go next year.
爸 我只有一个晚上
Pop, I only got one night.
我是说 我还得回去呢 你明白吗
I mean, I gotta go back. Do you understand that?
你应该走 你们俩都该走
You should go. You both should go.
纽约市长鲁道夫·朱利安尼称华尔街将在星期一重开
New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani said Wall Street will re-open on monday,
他试过了 至少他试过了
he tried. At least he tried.
你好 欢迎
Hello, welcome.
我的孩子
My girl.
妈 这是约翰
Mom, this is John.
约翰 我感觉对你似曾相识
John, I feel like I already know you.
你♥爸♥爸呢 他会来吗
Where’s your father, did he come too?
-不 太太 -没关系
– No, ma’am. – Oh, that’s okay.
我很高兴你们平安到家
I’m just glad that you made it home safe.
我们考虑过要取消这一切
We thought about canceling with everything that’s going on…
但是我们觉得大家应该聚一聚
…but we felt like everybody should be together.
我在车上已经跟他详细介绍过了
I’ve been briefing him in the car
我觉得他理解的不错
and I think he’s good.
我有很好的智力
It was good intel.
加上坚实的战术训练 我已蓄势待发
With solid tactical training, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.
我已经爱上他了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!