Welcome back, guys,
希望你们度过了一个愉快的周末
hope you had a good weekend.
希望它能再长一点
Wish it could’ve been longer…
但有时你不得不面对现实
…but sometimes you got to take what you can get.
就是这样了对吧
So that’s it then?
达成一致了
It’s unanimous?
好的
Okay.
我会开始准备材料
I’ll start the paperwork.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
奥尼尔 这是你的
O’neill, here you go!
闻起来真香啊 拉斯
This smells pretty good, Russ.
还有丹尼尔的 他在哪呢
And we got Daniels. Where’s he at?
快 快 快 起来射击
Move, move, move, up and shoot!
快 快 快 起来射击
Move, move, move, up and shoot!
-伙计 -今天什么也没有 伙计 抱歉
-Hey, yo. -Yeah, nothing today, man. Sorry.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
你们见到约翰了吗 他回来了吗
Yo, you guys seen John? Is he back here?
约翰
Yo, John.
有你的 伙计
Got one for you, dude.
-是吗 -就是这封
-Yeah? -That’s it, though.
亲爱的约翰
Dear John,
我知道距上次和你写信已经过了太久
I know it’s been way too long since I last wrote you,
两小时前我就开始对着这满纸空白
I’ve been staring at this blank page for the last two hours,
如果我诚实一点
well, if I’m being honest,,,
我两个月前就已经开始这样做了
,,,I’ve been staring at it for the last two months,
请你原谅我要说的一切
please forgive me for what I’m about to say,
并了解这是我做过的最艰难的事
and know that this is the hardest thing l’ve ever had to do,
失去了你我的人生便毫无意义
my life without you has no meaning,
无法生活 我很抱歉
and I cannot live,,,, I’m sorry,
听好了 华尔街有对冲基金 是吧
yo, listen to this, hedge fund manager on Wall Street, right?
你觉得他日常工作能得多少
How much do you think he made at his regular job?
两千七百万美金 他经营者一家对冲基金
Twenty-seven million dollars, he ran a hedge fund.
他是华尔街老大
Rocks on Wall Street.
太神奇了
That is amazing.
你在做烂泥馅饼吗 伙计
You making mud pies, buddy?
怎么了 老兄
What’s going on, man?
想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
没什么好谈的
Nothing to talk about.
她和其他人在一起了
She found somebody else.
你知道是谁吗
You got any idea who it is?
不知道 她没说
No, she didn’t say.
我是说 我有个好主意
I mean, I got a pretty good idea.
听着 老兄
Look, man…
这事常有 伙计 我是说 她会回到你身边的
…you know, this happens, dude. I mean, you’ll get her back.
你到家 她会冲向你
You get home, she comes running.
-这是个循环周期 伙计 -他们已经订婚了
-It’s the whole cycle, dude. -They already got engaged.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我很抱歉
Hey, I’m sorry, man.
如果有什么我能做的就告诉我 好吗
Let me know if I can do anything, all right?
去掉底箍
off the bottom rim.
你不会认为松鼠会游泳 但我向你保证
You wouldn’t think a squirrel could swim, but I swear…
沿着海岸线游二十码
…swam 20 yards to the shoreline.
-游泳的松树 -这可真疯狂
-Swimming squirrel. -That’s crazy, dude.
注意 你看到了吗
Hey, notice that. Did y’all see that?
我是说 那就跟这四周一样性感
I mean, that’s as sexy as it gets around here.
他们不能露出腿来 所以他们把渔网套在脸上
They can’t show their legs, so they got fishnets on their faces.
我要把那东西带回美国让我女朋友穿
I’m gonna bring that back to the states and make my girl wear that.
真神秘
How mysterious.
往后退 往后退
Back up, back up!
-他在说什么 -他在说土耳其语
-What’s he saying? -Hey, he’s speaking Turkish.
-他到底在说什么 -我不知道 我不知道
-What is he saying, though? -I don’t know. I don’t know.
过来 专家 把这玩意弄明白
Come on, specialist, figure it out!
伙计 我说普什图语 波斯语 任何一种屁话
Look, man, I speak Pashtu, l speak Farsi, l speak all kinds of shit.
你说什么语 过来
What languages you speak? Come here.
-好样的 -呆在这
-Good work, man. -Stay right there.
-你上哪去 -得找人把这弄明白
– Hey, where are you going? – Somebody’s gotta figure it out.
-面条 跟他走 -好
-Noodles, go with him. -Yeah.
往后退 往后退
Back up, back up.
泰里
Tyree!
等待更多指令
Wait for further instructions,
我们出去吧
let’s move out.
-没事吗 -没事 你呢
-Good? -Yeah, you?
我们有人倒下了 面条
We got a man down! noodles,
你会没事的 伙计 坚持住
you gonna be all right, man! hold on, man!
重复 有人倒下了 有人倒下了
Copy that, man down! man down!
-过来 -你看到了吗
-Come here. -You see it?
找到了 把你的手拿开
I got you. Get your hands up!
泰里 收到了吗 跟我说话 泰里
Tyree, do you read? Talk to me, Tyree,
狗屎运 打到你的防弹衣上了
Lucky sob. It hit your plate.
上帝啊 我这辈子都没有喜欢过衣服
Jesus, I never loved a piece of clothing more in my entire life,
我对上帝发誓
I swear to god.
约翰
John!
有人倒下了 医生
Man down! Medic!
医生 约翰
Medic! John.
坚持住 伙计
Come on, man.
医生
Medic!
听着 你会没事的 好吗 没事的
Look, come on, you’re gonna be fine, all right? It’s nothing.
没事的
It’s nothing. you got this.
保持清醒 好吗
Stay awake, okay?
你只要看着我的眼睛 看着我的眼睛
You just look in my eyes, just look in my eyes!
睁着眼 好吗
Keep your eyes open, okay?
睁开眼 清醒 看着我 好吗
Eyes, awake, awake, right at me, okay?
雅克什
Jakes!
雅克什
Jakes!
欢迎回来 泰里中士
Welcome back, sergeant Tyree.
放松休息 好吗 你在德国的医院里
Rest easy, okay? You’re in the hospital in Germany.
你会好起来的
And you’re gonna be just fine.
泰里
Tyree.
-你看起来不错 伙计 -谢谢您 长官
-You look good, man. -Thank you, sir.
我只是向来告诉你我会续期
I just wanted to come by and let you know I’ll be extending.
续期 泰里 已经三个月了
Extending. Tyree, it’s been three months.
我很感动 可是我不傻
I’m impressed, but I’m not stupid.
回家吧 约翰 好好休养
Go home, John. Get some R&R.
陪陪你♥爸♥爸
Keep your dad some company for a while.
坐下
Have a seat.
听我说 我被调走了
Listen, I’m being transferred.
从今往后 一切不归我管
Now, this has nothing to do with what happened.
我不再是这里的上尉
My captain duties are done here.
回布拉格堡 其实我很想念家人
Going back to Fort Bragg. I actually miss my family.
很好 长官
That’s good, sir.
贝利和丹尼尔也退出了
Berry and Daniels are getting out,
会来新人执行任务
the others, coming down on assignment.
-而且你还有不到四个月 -我决定留下
– And you’ve got less than four months – I’m definitely extending.
你的战争已经结束 约翰 你已经对国家尽力
Your war is over, John. You served your country well.
知道吗 我就把它当成我的事业
You know what? I might just make this a career.
你决定不退出是吗
No talking you out of this, huh?
散开 听我命令
Mark, on my mark!
开火
Mark!
你说下站去哪
Where you thinking next?
老兄 不知道 派我们去哪就去哪
Oh, man. I don’t know, wherever they send us.
其实 我们要送你回国 约翰
Actually, we’re sending you home to the States, John.
对不起 我们刚收到消息
I’m sorry, we just got the news.
他有意识 但是糊涂了
He’s conscious, but he’s not lucid.
他几乎没有反应
And he’s hardly ever responsive.
很难说他中风有多严重
It’s hard for me to say how severe the stroke really is…
因为我们不知道他什么时候倒下的
…because we don’t know how long he was down before they found him.
如果我当时在身边早点发现
If I’d have been there to find him like that earlier…
会不会好点
…do you think it would’ve made a difference?
我不敢确定 真的没法说
I doubt it. I really doubt it.
-杰夫 扫描件在这 -好的
– Hey, Jeff, here’s that scan. – No problem.
爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!