Home 悬疑电影 不道德的审判(1994)

不道德的审判(1994)

0
不道德的审判(1994)

Up! Up!
我只想出去
I just want out.
退后!
Back off!
去窗户边!
To the window!
窗户!
The window!
我会走到门边, 然后出去
I’ll go to the door, and then I’ll leave.
我不会伤害你的 – 不, 你连苍蝇也不杀的
You won’t get hurt. – No. You wouldn’t hurt a fly.
听着 我只想离开这里
Listen! I just want to get out of here.
这个可笑的录像带
You can keep your idiotic confession…
和什么供述都留给你吧
and your ridiculous tape.
你可以每晚都看
You can watch it every night.
这样你就可以医好你的心病
It’ll make great therapy.
如果我在沙滩上再遇到你们
If I see you on the beach…
即使我不对你们微笑, 你们也不会介意
you’ll forgive me if I don’t smile.
我不管你们在这个疯人院里搞什么游戏
I don’t care what games you play in this fucking madhouse…
我只想出去
I just want out.
你去死! 去死! 去死!
You fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
格拉多, 起来
Gerardo, get up.
快点
Hurry.
我们怎么办?
What’ll we do?
带他去车边
Take him to his car.
我们不用供述了
The confession game is over.
我想我赢了
I believe I was the winner.
你要干什么? – 别吵
What are you doing? – Quiet.
对了, 我们抓住他
That’s it. We’re taking him.
他已经供述了, 你也得到了你想要的
You got your confession. You got what you wanted.
让我们忘记今晚发发生的一切吧
Let’s forget tonight ever happened.
这不是我想要要的, 这个供述是假冒的
That’s not what I want. It’s phony.
因为他是无辜的, 所以这个供述是假冒的
It’s phony because he’s innocent.
他根本就不想要这部录像带
He didn’t even want the tape.
他不想要是因为这很荒唐
He didn’t want it because it’s absurd.
这看起来就像是排好的戏
It looked staged.
一个人绑着绷带, 像机器人一样说话
A man with a bandage talking like a robot.
起来
Get up.
给我拿块抹布来
Get me that dish towel.
宝莱尔, 等等, 等等, 等等
Paulie, wait. Wait, wait.
我要想一下
I have to think.
你去想吧, 我走了
You think. I’m going.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
让我打个电♥话♥吧, 让我打巴塞罗那的电♥话♥
Let me make this call. Let me call Barcelona.
我们还有时间
We’ve got time.
这只要几分钟
It’ll only take a couple of minutes.
你还是忘不了你是个律师啊
You won’t give up being a lawyer.
宝莱尔, 求你了
Paulie, please.
你一定要这样做吗?
Is that what you need to do it?
现在是几点?
What time is it?
5点10分
Ten after five.
给你5分钟
Five minutes.
这是我们仁慈的极限
That’s all the mercy we can spare.
老天保佑 – 请接人事部
Our Lady of Sorrows. – Personnel office, please.
不是人事部
Not personnel.
对不起, 你说什么? – 这里没有人事部.
I’m sorry. What did you say? – There’s no personnel office.
你想找的是行政办公室, 我帮你转
You want administration. I’ll transfer you.
你要找谁?
Who do I want?
副主任办公室
Deputy Administrator’s office.
问他伊拉娜是不是在那里
Ask if Elena Galvan is there.
你好, 是行政办公室吗?
Hello, is that administration?
不是吧, 又出错. 这里是食堂
Not again. No. This is the cafeteria.
妈的, 他们挂了我的电♥话♥
Shit. They just cut me off.
他妈的!
This is bullshit!
我们走吧 – 让我再试一下, 好吗?
We have to do it now. – Let me try again, OK?
他还没完呢
He isn’t finished.
就让我再试一下
Just let me try again.
等等, 求你了!
Wait. I beg you!
你知道, 你的求情是没用的
You should know how useless begging is.
等等, 等等.
Wait. Wait.
让我查一下, 通了
Let me check. I’m almost through.
你一定要拦住她
You’ve got to stop her.
我已经供述了 – 你告诉我说你是捏造出来的
You have my confession. – You told me you made it up.
是的, 但你有了那盒录像带, 我不会说出去的
Yes, but you have the tape. I’ll keep quiet.
他不能决定要撒哪个谎
He can’t decide which lie to stick to.
1977年4月, 你要么在那里, 要么不在那里
Either you were there in April ’77 or not.
我又有什么话说?
What can I say?
如果我有罪, 你会杀了我 如果我没有罪, 你也会杀了我
If I’m guilty, you’ll kill me. If I’m innocent, you’ll kill me.
如果我是无辜的, 你就像喝醉酒的人一样
If I’m innocent, you’re screwed.
如果我有罪, 你就会杀了我报仇
If I’m guilty, you’ll kill me for revenge.
是正义, 不是报仇
Justice, not revenge.
这里没有正义! 你还没有死!
It’s not justice! You’re not dead!
不, 我没有那么幸运
No. I wasn’t that lucky.
老天保佑
Our Lady of Sorrows.
你刚刚说要把我接到行政办公室
You just tried to transfer me to the administration office…
结果却转到食堂
and connected me to the cafeteria.
你要转到食堂吗?
You want the cafeteria?
不, 我要转到行政办公室
No. I want the administration office.
你要哪个分机?
What extension do you want?
我不知道分机
I don’t know the extension.
你要找行政办公室的哪个人?
Who do you want in administration?
我想要找… 稍等…
I want to speak to… Wait…
我要找伊拉娜
I want to speak to Elena Galvan.
不, 我要找的是副主任
No. The person I want is the Deputy Administrator.
别挂电♥话♥ – 谢谢
Hold on, please. – Thank you.
行政办公室
Administration.
我接到一位医生的求职信
I have an application for employment…
他说他在1975至1987年之间在你们医院
from a doctor who said he did his residency with you from 1975 to 1978.
你能帮我确认一下吗?
Could you confirm that?
档案室可以确认
The records office will confirm it.
我不要查你们的档案
I don’t want your records.
我只要你们确认
I just want a routine confirmation…
他当时是不是在你们医院
he did his residency at your hospital.
你可以传真到档案室, 传真号♥码是
You can fax the records office. Their number is…
这里有没有人叫伊拉娜的?
Is there somebody there called Elena Galvan?
伊拉娜?
Elena Galvan?
对, 我是伊拉娜
Yes. I’m Elena Galvan.
你记得一位叫米兰塔的医生吗?
Do you remember a doctor named Miranda?
记得吗?
You do?
是的, 罗布多.米兰塔医生
Yes. Dr. Roberto Miranda.
他1977年4月是不是在你们那里?
Was he there in April 1977?
是的, 1977年
Yes. In ’77.
谢谢
Thank you.
是真的, 宝莱尔
It’s true, Paulie.
我刚刚就是和伊拉那通的电♥话♥
I just spoke with Elena Galvan.
他那时就像他说的在巴塞罗那
He was there, just like he said.
伊拉娜还记得他
She remembers him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你是早有准备, 不是吗?
You had it ready, didn’t you?
他早就安排好了
You had it all set up.
格拉多, 这是真的吗?
Gerardo, is it the truth?
这是真的吗, 格拉多?
Is it the truth, Gerardo?
你亲口告诉过我军方正在捏造证据
You told me yourself the army’s been preparing alibis.
你说他们有些人有假签证
You said some of them have fake visas.
所以他也有同伙在医院里面
So this one has a crony at the hospital…
谁能够很容易的记起了
who conveniently remembers…
15年前的
fifteen years later…
4月他在那里, 他在强♥奸♥我的那个4月
where he was the very month he was raping me.
很简单吧
This is it.
我们做个了结吧
We’re going to end it here.
看着我
Look at me.
现在看得清楚我吗?
Isn’t it bright enough to see me?
你不认识我吗?
Don’t you know me?
你没有告诉过我你肮脏的想法?
Didn’t you tell me your ugly thoughts?
你没有告诉过我你的秘密?